It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wishing ATS a Happy New year.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Hello everyone. I just want to wish you all the best Happy New Year. I hope 2017 is very prosperous to you all. I hope it is going to be a fun time here on ATS too and more strange topics than all the political ones.

I wish to apologize to you all also. Sometimes I am a real asshole, and I am very sorry for that. My new years resolution is to be less abrasive on social media and here.

I seen some great compassion here on ATS in 2016 to some distraught members that where in need. I truly would like to thank the members here that helped other members. Truly awesome. It's like a big family here. Lets keep this up.

And Thanks for all the topics and kind hearted folks.

Happy new year my ATS family! I love you all!

edit on 12 31 2016 by Naturallywired because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Naturallywired
Hello everyone. I just want to wish you all the best Happy New Year. I hope 2017 is very prosperous to you all. I hope it is going to be a fun time here on ATS too and more strange topics than all the political ones.

I wish to apologize to you all also. Sometimes I am a real asshole, and I am very sorry for that. My new years resolution is to be less abrasive on social media and here.

I seen some great compassion here on ATS in 2016 to some distraught members that where in need. I truly would like to thank the members here that helped other members. Truly awesome. It's like a big family here. Lets keep this up.

And Thanks for all the topics and kind hearted folks.

Happy new year my ATS family! I love you all!

Happy New Year Wired...hopefully we can all do a letter better.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I never thought of you as an asshole, but now I do since you apologized for being one!

Just Kidding! Have a Wonderful Happy New Year!

Aassah naturallywired!

(JK)

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Just joined to wish you the same. You all stay safe.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Just 1 hour and 45 minutes to the new year, come on 2017!

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Naturallywired

Happy New Year to ATS (...except for one or two people. Or three. They can suck it).

Happy New Year to you though, OP!

new topics

top topics

join