It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Austria: Afghan Migrant Stabs 50 Year Old Woman, Because She Was Reading From The Bible

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

No one is making excuses for it and no one is saying this guy did the right thing by murdering someone. He needs to be thrown in jail along with all the other murderers around the world regardless of their ethnic or ideological group.
edit on 12/31/2016 by LumenImagoDei because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: LumenImagoDei

It's so refreshing to see that people who rape and murder for ideological differences don't get a pass.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
I have a petite friend in Australia. She foolishly wore a bikini at the beach........ The muslim grabbed her, picked her up and began running with her. He was taking her to rape. Luckily some Aussie guys on the beach saw what was going down and began yelling and pursuing him. He threw her down injuring her knees and ran off

Foolishly wore a bikini to the beach ? Dude what do you think girls wear to the beach in this country, ten of thousands of girls wear bikinis on the beach everyday ..Hell around here they are often topless and hippie girls wear nothing well except hair ...

Do you happen to know which beach this incident happened at ?...

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   

I have a petite friend in Australia. She foolishly wore a bikini at the beach........ The muslim grabbed her, picked her up and began running with her. He was taking her to rape. Luckily some Aussie guys on the beach saw what was going down and began yelling and pursuing him. He threw her down injuring her knees and ran off

Of course, because that's how rapists get their prey. They grab them in public and in broad daylight and run with them to their..what? Rape cave?

Very believable story u got there.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: visitedbythem

I know that Islamic law is very much against rape.

Rape is completely forbidden in Islamic law, and is a crime punishable by death.

In Islam, capital punishment is reserved for the most extreme crimes which harm individual victims or destabilize society. Rape falls into both of these categories.

Islam takes very seriously the honor and protection of women. The Quran repeatedly reminds men to treat women with kindness and fairness. Rape is a horrible crime which causes a women humiliation and physical harm.

islam.about.com...

I agree that rapists are some of the worst people on earth, but they happen all over the world by all kinds of people, including Aussies.

I wonder how many white non Muslim men raped women in the USA yesterday. Or how many stabbings took place at the hands of non Muslims... And yet oddly enough the ATS hate gang won't make threads about those.

Jaw dropping hypocrisy. As usual.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
If you can get stabbed for reading the bible by a follower of Islam, and people make excuses for it, then 2017 isn't going to be any different than 2016.

Happy ####ing New Year.

Who's making excuses ?

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

How many threads did you write about them?

Are you one that will belittle rape and murder because you don't want to be seen as someone that is critical of Islamic immigrants who commit these crimes?

How easy is it for you to defend rapists and murderers because they practice Islam?

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

How many threads did you write about them?

Are you one that will belittle rape and murder because you don't want to be seen as someone that is critical of Islamic immigrants who commit these crimes?

How easy is it for you to defend rapists and murderers because they practice Islam?

Wow..you stunningly missed my (very simple) point.

Bravo

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Don't forget to point out who's making excuses for this...

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

That was sarcasm, and I don't know what beach. Im sorry. She is very petite and pretty. She is also a professor. We are out of touch at the time. We were looking at a relationship back when this happened. Its just too far. Im in California

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Everything I tell on here is the truth. Believe what you want Liberal Liar. You seem to be a bad person

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Daily Fail seems to know more than Austrian police obviously. No where does it say that the woman was stabbed because she was reading from the Bible:

kurier.at...

The police don't even know what the motive was other that the perpetrator told them he had personal problems and didn't know who the woman was.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: infolurker

Except for Russia and a few Eastern block countries Europe is doomed and I cant shed a tear for them nobody did anything to stop continental suicide

Poland is the answer to immigrant policy...... they refuse to take any immigrants....

Time to move to Poland......?

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 02:51 AM
link   

I wonder how many white non Muslim men raped women in the USA yesterday. Or how many stabbings took place at the hands of non Muslims... And yet oddly enough the ATS hate gang won't make threads about those.

I wonder how many boys were raped yesterday in the Middle East?

I wonder how many women were raped yesterday in the Middle East?

I wonder how many Muslims raped animals yesterday in the Middle East?

I wonder how many homosexual Muslim men had sex yesterday in the Middle East?
edit on 1-1-2017 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

I wonder if you realize this is a very unhealthy obsession you have, maybe some new hobbies are in order

edit on 1-1-2017 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

Hahahahaga
Oh my god. I'm arguing with school kids .

How many animals? Wow. It must suck to be you and be so unbearably ignorant and full of loathing.

I genuinely feel sorry for you. You are blindingly ignorant.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Everything I tell on here is the truth. Believe what you want Liberal Liar. You seem to be a bad person

Sure it's the truth mate. Sure it is. We live in a Popeye cartoon where girls are snatched up underarm by brutes in broad daylight and in public. And because she wore a bikini you say? In a country where millions of girls wear em every day? And she was taken to be taped? That's a lot of assumptions you seem to be making.

Let's see what else can we aJust sitting up here near door. ssume about her "rapist"

-he was a smoker
-he had called his mother 3 days before
.he picks the tomato out of his falafel sandwiches
-he hums when he pees

Oh and thank you for calling me a liberal. It's a compliment.

edit on 1-1-2017 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-1-2017 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Exactly. It's the same thing with guns. When faced with certain gun restrictions, the gun lovers tell us that bad people with guns are always going to be around, so there's no point in restricting the good guys with guns. Every time someone on ATS posts an article about another bad guy with a gun, the gun lovers respond with "so you want to take the guns away from all the millions of good guys? Unfair!"

Same thing with Muslims. Sure, you will always be able to find a news article about a bad Muslim doing bad stuff, but there are billions of good Muslims who haven't hurt anyone.

Guns don't kill people. People kill people. Take away guns and people will still find a way to kill.

Islam doesn't kill people. People kill people. Take away Islam and people will still find a reason to kill.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Yep. I bet if you looked, you would find somewhere in Europe on the exact same day, someone who wasn't a Muslim immigrant stabbed someone.

Oooh, my most hated 'arument'. If you looked closer to those attacks that happened and who were NOT muslims, you'll find that they are most likely natives that will be dealt with accordingly. There will always be bad people and there have always been bad people. However you think it would be a good idea to ADD more bad people, who are women haters and to whom rape is nothing more than nicking a chocolate bar in a corner shop.

It's the equivalent of inviting a bunch of arsonist from abroad after a native has set fire to your home. How do you square this up in your head? Do you like making a bad situation worse???

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Exactly. It's the same thing with guns. When faced with certain gun restrictions, the gun lovers tell us that bad people with guns are always going to be around, so there's no point in restricting the good guys with guns. Every time someone on ATS posts an article about another bad guy with a gun, the gun lovers respond with "so you want to take the guns away from all the millions of good guys? Unfair!"

Same thing with Muslims. Sure, you will always be able to find a news article about a bad Muslim doing bad stuff, but there are billions of good Muslims who haven't hurt anyone.

Guns don't kill people. People kill people. Take away guns and people will still find a way to kill.

Islam doesn't kill people. People kill people. Take away Islam and people will still find a reason to kill.

Wow, you amaze me with your disregard of background information. Yes people will always kill people but it takes an ideology to gather hordes of people doing crazy s4it. Yes, it could be political too and it once has been...for only a few years until sanity kicked in.

You don't understand that a religion will draw millions of fools by creating human programming that is very difficult to get out of. You can't leave islam. You are not a good muslim if you don't adhere to the koran.

Why are you so ignorant and blind to these known facts? We are not talking about joining the fanclub of a boyband here. We are talking MAJOR religion. Islam is a massive problem, it draws in new followers every day. It is the world 2nd largest belief system and the only goal of islam is to one day rule all of the world.

Go and read the koran. We are not talking a few people missguided by and ideal, we are talking of the biggest brainwashing on earth and you dare say islam doesn't kill people.

You know NOTHING about islam or human psychology or you wouldn't spout such ignorant drivvel. This blindness will be our civilisation's downfall.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join