It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Celebrity Deaths In The Fall

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I always like conspiracy possibilities but this one is unconvincing as of yet.

Though I will mention that I haven’t seen any stats but celebrities in general seem to be dying maybe too regularly lately.

Is the Illuminati killing celebrities?

Of course this is a conjectural conspiracy possibility I haven’t really checked stats on this.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Just FYI that Carrie Fisher already finished filming Star Wars VIII. Who knows what her contract was for, but vIII, at least, is in the can.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: Dark Ghost

Celebrity families never want anybody to know what killed them.

"Drugs"

Stress. Becoming an actor is hardly stressful, growing up in a hollywood family, neither. And Drugs are never used to alleviate the stress of working long hours, earning tons of money and dealing with all the dysfunction of growing up abused by everyone around you.

So they are just like the rest of us with money?
Stressful lives.
Work long hours.
Dysfunctional families.

You forgot drugs.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak
a reply to: intrptr

Ummm. You forgot to use [ sarcasm ] [ / sarcasm ].... Just saying....

Buuut, you figured it out.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

LOL Yah Man! I'm on it!!

Still not sure what 'it' is yet though....

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Thanx for that Schuyler! Good info to digest!!

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
December 31, 2016

WILLIAM CHRISTOPHER, the actor best known as Father Mulcahy on the classic sitcom M.A.S.H., died today following a battle with lung cancer. He was 84, and died in his Pasadena home according to his son, John, who made the news public.

Source: www.msn.com...< br />
I wonder if there is a connection between the recent spate of deaths, and the despondency that celebrities felt after their beloved Hillary Clinton lost?

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   
It's well known that Carrie Fisher had a very large drug and alcohol abuse problem for many years. Fisher herself wrote about it in her semi-autobiographical novel Postcards from the Edge, which was turned into a movie.

She has been on-again/off-again user and abuser, and that probably took a large toll on her general health.

George Michael was also a known drug-abuser. That sort of thing erodes away at your health by inhibiting your body's system for repairing itself its immune system.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Box of Rain Exactly! I'm sure those of us who are of an age with these folks can think for a moment and think of people our age who have passed due to drug abuse. Even when the immediate cause is not drugs, the damage caused to the body by abuse will be the underlying problem. Few escape with without major health issues if the abuse continues over a long period of time.
May they rest in peace.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join