It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Celebrity Deaths In The Fall

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I was reading up about the sad celebrity deaths of both Carrie Fisher (famous actress) and George Michael (famous musician) and noticed something peculiar, as I'm sure others have as well: both causes of death for each person remain unclear and both happened in the last week of the year.

Yes, I agree it could very well just be my mind seeing patterns where none really exist, but I thought it was worth pointing out for those curious about these types of events.

Remember, I don't stand to gain anything from making this thread, in fact I'm sure some will be questioning my sanity for making the claim that their deaths might be suspicious, but generally it's important to examine events as close to when they occur as you can if you wish to discover truth.

FISHER’S CAUSE OF DEATH UNCLEAR

Fisher’s death certificate has been issued but without a cause of death as it’s unclear what killed the Star Wars icon.

TMZ reported that the LA County Coroner’s Office performed an autopsy on Friday but it has “deferred” reaching a conclusion on the cause of death.

Coroner officials told the celebrity publication that they need to carry out further tests to determine what ended the 60-year-old actress’s life.

An official said the cause of death is “not obvious.”

As the family are unable to bury Fisher without a death certificate the Coroner’s Office issued one now while waiting for more tests — a routine practice.

NOTE: Also very significant

NEW reports suggest that Disney may get $69 million from an insurance policy it took out in the likelihood that Carrie Fisher couldn’t finish the Star Wars films.

The Insurance Insider reports that the policy, taken with Llyod’s of London, would produce the biggest ever single personal accident insurance claim.

Carrie Fisher

A post-mortem examination into the cause of George Michael's death was "inconclusive" police have said.
The star died aged 53 on Christmas Day at his home in Goring-on-Thames, Oxfordshire.
More tests will now be carried out to determine what led to his death, Thames Valley Police said in a statement. The results of these tests are unlikely to be known for several weeks.
Michael's death is still being treated as unexplained but not suspicious.
The post-mortem examination took place on Thursday.

George Michael

edit on 31/12/2016 by Dark Ghost because: formatting, spelling

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost

What's unclear about heart failure (Fisher)
Or pneumonia (Michaels)
These stories are excuse the pun fishing for clicks.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Can you explain why the OFFICIAL causes of death are considered 'unclear' and 'inconclusive'?

(A little harder than trying to just discredit the messenger, isn't it?)

edit on 31/12/2016 by Dark Ghost because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
why would there be such a large insurance payout for a bit part actor in a movie, eh. Dodgy disney should be looked into, if that is true, because that doesn't make any sense.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

I don't think they are.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dark Ghost
a reply to: Sillyolme

Can you explain why the OFFICIAL causes of death are considered 'unclear' and 'inconclusive'?

because Michael is definately [used as] occult ritual, see other thread

- i feel they 'prolong this ritual' by 'telling it is not clear'
so they can use it during the next days a few times still
to siphon energy from the same topic

about fisher....
i suggest They use it as a supportive Ritual to the former -- because of the 'star wars theme'

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
why would there be such a large insurance payout for a bit part actor in a movie, eh. Dodgy disney should be looked into, if that is true, because that doesn't make any sense.

Makes you go hmm mm, just a little.
Didn't they already use her character in later movies through CGI?

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Celebrity families never want anybody to know what killed them.

"Drugs"

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Both were big time drug abusers.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

"Drugs"

Stress. Becoming an actor is hardly stressful, growing up in a hollywood family, neither. And Drugs are never used to alleviate the stress of working long hours, earning tons of money and dealing with all the dysfunction of growing up abused by everyone around you.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Ummm. You forgot to use [ sarcasm ] [ / sarcasm ].... Juss sayin....

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Apparently all the celebrities are here?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: loNeNLI

Gimmieabreak

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: Bluntone22

"Drugs"

Stress. Becoming an actor is hardly stressful, growing up in a hollywood family, neither. And Drugs are never used to alleviate the stress of working long hours, earning tons of money and dealing with all the dysfunction of growing up abused by everyone around you.

So they are just like the rest of us with money?
Stressful lives.
Work long hours.
Dysfunctional families.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Painful! Hopefully this is not were ATS is goin in 2017. Celebs dead "just cause" . If u can provide ANY form of linkage I'd be interested, not the usual 6 degrees.. Celeb died, went to McDonald's one day, Ronald therefor is obv a pedo witch doctor satanist !!! There is enough real news out there that ppl should be made aware of that msm is not touching without this sh/t! Smfh!!

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

They didn't die in Fall either, both died in Winter...

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

I don't consider playing pretend or singing work.

And these people are all stupid rich. Any stress in their lives was self inflicted.
edit on 31-12-2016 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: loNeNLI

Gimmieabreak

i'd love to.
But i just observe théir changing their scripts.

...first a "died peacefully, NO suspicious cause, just heartattack, nothing to see here" .
that same line repeated by virtually everyone involved [=dictated]
And now nooo it is not sure and we don't know and we need a 2nd look ?

Why is a Ritual so impossible then ?

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

exactly ive heard they can CGI anyone and make them real (bring back tupac!!), could actually make actors redundant.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

yes but a lot of them turn to drugs to alleviate the stress of being in the limelight, and the number 1 drug to them are strong painkillers, and i can see why, on things like tramadol make you very passive to these things, dulls everything. the only problem is you need to always increase the dosage for the same effect, the liver no likey that.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join