It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke just exposed himself . . .

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: kibric
a reply to: FTURE

No

Protestant
against Catholicism

I'm a Hindu-Buddhist, a beautiful peaceful soul.

I have nothing against Catholics or anyone per se; all have been hoodwinked and robbed of their souls.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

So no proof, are the courts part of the Vatican as well, they have bibles too.

and as far as Masonry goes we use what ever book a new member wishes it is placed on top of the VSL and below the compasses and square.

Why is it people think they know more about Masonry than the actual Freemasons?

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: lucidclouds

Very Clever thread. Always hidden in plain sight. Pretty sure his eyes shifted into reptilian form at one point in the video.

Sarcasm?

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sauron

So no proof, are the courts part of the Vatican as well, they have bibles too.

and as far as Masonry goes we use what ever book a new member wishes it is placed on top of the VSL and below the compasses and square.

Why is it people think they know more about Masonry than the actual Freemasons?

All Roads Lead to Rome; an Abovetopsecret.com thread

Note: the above thread has 607 flags; 6+0+7 = 13 an occult number, coincidence?

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   

someone flag that thread please....

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

I tried, it wont let me flag it . . .

Can anyone else flag this thread?

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: FTURE
a reply to: network dude

A holy Bible is used in freemasonry as it is one of the three great lights. It's not linked to the Vatican, it's a "GOD" thing, you wouldn't understand.

I'm with Divinity, not some man-made-up false God that was invented to overthrow and enslave.

The gentleman that made the video below is a Freemason - Richard Cassaro

Again, you fail in epic proportions to comprehend what masonry is about.

If I said something like "you sort your cloths all wrong and have a poor diet." It would be a very foolish thing for me to say, not knowing you or your habits, in fact, if the opposite was true, it might make me look like an idiot.

Food for thought.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

I tried, it wont let me flag it . . .

Can anyone else flag this thread?

you can only flag it once. But never fear, if you add 47 to it, then it means nothing.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

It wouldnt let me flag it the first time, I doubt it will ever change from 607 (13) flags . . .

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Of course i agree.
I am one of the few people that didn’t choose eternal void, over eternal bliss and reincarnation.
I am more than happy with my outstanding choice.
After one dies, one of three things will happen to the soul;
Positive
Negative or
Void.
It is all part of the universal and timeless Triptych
More Triptych
Just as the 'elite' belive they are clever in their plan and love rubbing peoples nose's in it.
So to does Divinity.
You shouldn't ever believe everything you do and that happens to you, is your choice and your doing.
Take this chap for example;

He believes that he is part of a ritual invented by Freemasons, for Freemasons.
When in fact Divinity is rubbing his nose in it, unbeknown to him. . .
The two pillars are the two pinecones the enlightened see.
He along with all Freemasons is in the void now.
It is why he has on the slippers; it’s dead quite in the void.
He is blindfolded; because there is no light in the void.
His is in eternal darkness now.
He hung himself, because he asked to join, almost begged, didn’t?
Believe it or not . . .
Divinity is a cruel and mischief’s beast when required.

Ok, first of all, that "chap" is not a Mason... And watch how you talk about him... hes my uncle, he's just a little (ok, a lot) drunk, is all. Leave him alone, he's harmless. You tellin me you never tied on a few and wound up in rather "odd" attire by night's end? I mean, yeah, sure, the guy's a little wild. But to accuse him of satanically controlling the world? That's taking it a bit too far. He can't even control his own marriage, let alone an entire planet. Just let him have his fun, he's not hurting anyone...

Also, I specifically sent you a formal request to explain to me what it is about my avatar that gives me away... Shall I refresh your memory?

Now do me!

You know, in school, when the teacher says if you have gum, or snacks, you have to bring enough for everybody, so nobody feels left out? I'm feeling pretty left out man. Just sayin. And please, try to be a bit more creative than "your avatar is in black and white, therefore Masonic checkerboard."

Finally, you completely misunderstood me... You know how I know? You said the following:

I am one of the few[b/] people that didn’t choose eternal void, over eternal bliss and reincarnation.

Few? NO. I said, you are the ONLY person, ON THE PLANET, who is not a high level freemason. Think about it... How many people do you think, in the world, are either:

1) named "Mason" (its a boys name. how much more of a giveaway do you need? If a guys Actual Friggin NAME is Mason???? Duh... you think they just allow anyone to have that name? NO, it means he has royal illuminati blood running in his veins)
or
2) own a photograph or object that is both black and white, such as a colored pencil set, or paint set, with the colors black and white included... Any item, concept, or even just the words "Black & White" or any combination of words that start with B and W in reasonably suspicious proximity, ANYTHING remotely hinting at something that's black and white is a dead giveaway symbolic for the checkerboard, which obviously, is Masonic.

How many people have an article of clothing or object/item with an image, shape, logo etc., that is either:
triangular or pyramidal (a symbol for the unfinished pyramid, an obvious dead giveaway of a masonic illuminati agent), or anything...
square or cube shaped (totally obvious Cube of Saturn, Black Cube of Death, Matrix Computer on the Moon, symbol of Metatrons "Cube", I mean, come on... squares/cubes are STEEPED in eons of occult symbology/black mackick), or anything...
Circle or sphere shaped (I know I don't have to tell you this is a clear proof of worshipping the all seeing eyeball, sun worship, or propogating the "sphere earth" hoax and all sorts of other evil such as a vaginal representation) or anything...
There are a few other colors you need to watch our for too besides just black and white.
Purple is a color meaning "royalty" in otherwords high level illuminati shapeshifters.
Red is for blood, need I say more? Plus it stands for fire, one of the sacred elements used in powerful ritual magick...
Yellow is the color of the sun = sun worship, pagan rituals.
Orange stands for the sun at sunset, when blood sacrifices are often done.
Blue is the color of the sky, for worshipping the "sky gods", in other words Nephilim/Fallen Angels, etc, also the sun is in the sky. Could also stand for the ocean, which is made of water, one of the "sacred elements" of nature worship.
Brown is the color of the earth = again, nature worship, worshipping the creation not the creator. Not to mention earth is one of the evil elements used in spells and rituals.
Pink is for again, the vagina, a representation of dark sex magick, wild orgies that almost always ensue at Any masonic gathering or occult ritual.
The rainbow assortment of colors together stands for evil gay sex rituals as well as leprechaun worship (im sure you realized by now, leprechauns are simply demons).
Green = again with the nature worship, also the worship of Mammon, or money, also, ive heard the color green is associated with the female orgasm.
I wouldn't trust anyone if I were you... not even yourself.... ESPECIALLY yourself! The next twist could be (it is) you wake up one day and all the sudden you realize that you are the "TYLER DURDEN" of the Illuminati (you are) You just might be the leader and founder of the Illuminati! (hint:you are. the "end boss" in this Truman Show-esque adventure starring you, is you...)
Also there's a few letters you really gotta look out for... Here's the secret code cheat sheet we all use when naming our children... if someones first or last name begins with, ends with or contains a/an...
A- looks like a pyramid
B=Blood
Circle
Death (also, that word that rhymes with "penis", a shortened version of "Richard")
Evil
F-word
Gold, Guns, God (the evil one)
Hatred, Hell
Ice Cream (don't ask... it's a deep dark secret you're NOT ready for. Don't even try to research it. IT'S FOR YOUR OWN GOOD, SON...) also Icarus. Not the my
Jupiter = Zeus
Kill
Lies
Murder, also the Moon...it eats souls to power the quantum biocomputer that controls the Matrix Programming
Ninth Circle (of hell) Society
O=circle shaped (already explained above why all circles are evil)
Penis = Bad.
Queen/Royal/Reptilian Shapeshifters who co rule the whole planet together
Red = Blood, Fire, etc.
Snake. Even looks like one and sounds like one when you say it or prounounce its sound.
Time (an evil creation by satan to keep us trapped in the Saturn Matrix)
Umbrella...evil contraption invented by Masons meant to slowly kill you by separating you from water, something your body cannot live without.
eVil... can't spell it without a V. Nuff Said?
Witch
Xrated = Bad
Y... Y ask Y?
Zoltan. Bird from Gunslinger. Packed with occult references.

There you go. All other colors, letters, shapes are safe, just avoid the ones I listed and you'll do just fine
Anyone associated with any of these in any way is a confirmed Mason! I just gave yo uall the evidence you need

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Freemasonry laying false claim to the universal and age old Triptych.

The Triptych Enigma: Freemasonry’s Forbidden Ancient “Universal Religion”

Is there nothing Freemasonry wont steal and lay claim to?

The soul is NOT eternal.

When the soul leaves one existence for another, one of three things happens to it;

Positive
Negative
or
Void

The Ancients knew this all along, it is why they all lived by the Golden Rule (which comes from the Golden Ratio);

What goes around, comes around . . .

Earth is on the verge of never being around.

All thanks to the un-Holy Roman Empire - The Vatican, with its secrets and societies.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

" Christian Androgynes” is a coded alchemical reference ,.........you didn't get it

Sun = right eye
Moon = left eye
from Tamil (oldest civilization )

are you Richard Cassaro ?

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I have met Icke and tbh i believe him to be sincere.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Danielthewarlock
I have met Icke and tbh i believe him to be sincere.

Please don't take this personal, but he lied to you and fooled you.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I'm done with all this conspiracy stuff, I'm off to travel the world, to go and see as many ancient sites as possible.

Before the Vatican, the un-Holy Roman empire destroys them all, along with earth and all of you.

So long ATS, thanks for . . . erm' . . . nothing? Oh' for the T-shirt.

Thank you for the T-shirt you sent me, remember, remember the 5th of November.

"The Revolution will be Televised"

There wont be a Revolution, its all going to the void . . .

- 2022 -

How to live, how to really live;

Live everyday, as if it was your first and last;

edit on 24-1-2017 by FTURE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

don't let the door hit you where Balphomet split ya.

And please don't be like the wussies in Hollywood and claim you are leaving then keep coming back.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Danielthewarlock

scincirity is not a synonym for veracity

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Except confirmation of a bias is not the truth.

The use of the Bible does not bind Freemasonry to the Vatican. In fact, some Lodges do have other religious texts on their altar. Using your logic, anyone who cites the Bible is automatically Catholic.

You should read this: www.travelingtemplar.com...

Except David Icke is not a Mason.

And just because others believe it doesn't make it right. That's called the bandwagon fallacy.

Rosicrucianism does not equate to Catholicism. In fact, it is much more closely tied to Protestantism.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

you really need to be on here more

your sense is needed

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 01:30 AM
link   

When the soul leaves one existence for another, one of three things happens to it;Positive
Negative
or
Void

That statement is a complete lie. No one alive knows what happens to you when you die. Period.

Lots of people speculate and make up stories and theories, which is nice. But nevertheless, none of it is proven fact.

So the real obvious truth is - no one knows and anyone telling you that they do know, is lying to you.

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join