It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke just exposed himself . . .

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
to stay on topic, you want to know the secrets the freemasons hold, well its that they knew the catholic church was made in the stars, so they wiped (nearly) all of them out, on fri the 13th.
en.wikipedia.org...

Freemasonry and the Vatican go hand in hand.

Freemasonry - The All Seeing Eye.

The Vatican - The Holy See.

They are both one and the same.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: FTURE

yes now you get it they are all the same

all seeing eye, in taurus, the bull, the horns, the devil..... we have manifested everything into the collective unconscious from the stories we have created from the stars.

edit on 16-1-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   
This is completely false.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Yeah on Topic....Arthur are you till trolling...dont you tire if it?

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

Sig

maybe one day people will see

" For my art my lamp, O LORD: and the LORD wants to lighten my darkness. "

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

They are both one and the same

originally posted by: KSigMason

No it is not, not at all.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
no they don't, Show us this hand in hand crap,,, with some documents to prove you silly claim.
oh an no silly pictures from the internet,,,, real documents

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: FTURE

They are both one and the same

No it is not, not at all.

what about the Eye of Ra, the Eye of Providence,
or these:

The Eye of Providence also appears on many other coats of arms and official seals, such as: Coat of arms of Braslaw, Belarus The Coat of Arms of Brasłaŭ, Belarus The Coat of Arms of Kalvarija, Lithuania The Coat of Arms and Flag of Plungė, Lithuania The Coat of Arms and Flag of Šiauliai, Lithuania The Coat of Arms of Wilamowice, Poland Several college fraternities use the Eye of Providence in their coats of arms and/or badges, notably Delta Tau Delta, Phi Kappa Psi, Phi Delta Theta and Delta Kappa Epsilon The seal of the State of Colorado The seal of The University of Mississippi The seal of The University of Chile The seal of the city of Kenosha, Wisconsin.

link to source
I don't think you know very much at all about what you are saying.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
David isn't involved, he is obsessed with it. Most people that are obsessed with something usually aquire and show the symbolism. David Icke has always been obsessed with the freemasons.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Actually, yes, it is completely false. You need to use logic and reason to make your arguments, not assumptions or logical fallacies.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sauron
no they don't, Show us this hand in hand crap,,, with some documents to prove you silly claim.

Why should it matter what shape or form the truth comes in, or where it comes from?

The truth is the truth, no mater how or where one finds it.

If Freemasonry has no links to the Vatican (the Holy Roman Empire) then why does Freemasonry use the Bible in its rituals and ceremonies and not the Quran or Hindu-Buddhist texts?

Because Freemasonry and the Holy Roman Empire (the Vatican) go hand in hand, like peanut butter and jelly (P.B.J), thts why.

edit on 24-1-2017 by FTURE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

I don't think you know very much at all about what you are saying.

I think I know to much sometimes, I often ask myself;

"Why do I know all this and no one else does or seems to?"

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trumpshouse
David isn't involved, he is obsessed with it. Most people that are obsessed with something usually aquire and show the symbolism. David Icke has always been obsessed with the freemasons.

Because David Icke is a Freemason, thats why.

I am not alone in knowing this fact.

But it dosnt matter, the entire planet is on its why to becoming void.

After the Vaticans long planed Appoclypse (2022) this world will be firmly on its way to its O.W.N extinction.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Actually, yes, it is completely false. You need to use logic and reason to make your arguments, not assumptions or logical fallacies.

Rosicrucian = Roman Catholic

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sauron

Why should it matter what shape or form the truth comes in, or where it comes from?

The truth is the truth, no mater how or where one finds it.

If Freemasonry has no links to the Vatican (the Holy Roman Empire) then why does Freemasonry use the Bible in its rituals and ceremonies and not the Quran or Hindu-Buddhist texts?

Because Freemasonry and the Holy Roman Empire (the Vatican) go hand in hand, like peanut butter and jelly (
P.B.J), thts why.

LOL, in light of your next post where you claim to have all sorts of "knowledge", this is priceless.

A holy Bible is used in freemasonry as it is one of the three great lights. It's not linked to the Vatican, it's a "GOD" thing, you wouldn't understand.

But as you have such profound knowledge, you would know that the holy book of whomever is being raised or is in lodge is and can be placed at the altar along with the Bible, like the Koran. But such a wise person like yourself would already know that.

If you want to know things about freemasonry, (pro tip) ask a mason. Any of us would be happy to explain whatever you or others want to know. But don't tell us how it is when you haven't a clue.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trumpshouse

Because David Icke is a Freemason, thats why.

I am not alone in knowing this fact.

you may not be alone, but you are wrong. If he was, he would be much better informed than he is. Any mason, world wide knows the real deal.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
What did I miss here?

I can't leave you kids alone for 5 minutes without this kind of nonsense going on!!!

I despair, I really do...

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

A holy Bible is used in freemasonry as it is one of the three great lights. It's not linked to the Vatican, it's a "GOD" thing, you wouldn't understand.

I'm with Divinity, not some man-made-up false God that was invented to overthrow and enslave.

The gentleman that made the video below is a Freemason - Richard Cassaro

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

No

Protestant
against Catholicism

if you knew anything about our history
we didn't like catholic kings much

edit on 24-1-2017 by kibric because: boo

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Very Clever thread. Always hidden in plain sight. Pretty sure his eyes shifted into reptilian form at one point in the video.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join