It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke just exposed himself . . .

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: FTURE
Youre just being obtuse.

And you're just being a hypocrite.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Keeping bank/personal details private is in no way being a hypocrite.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: FTURE

Keeping my friends confidence in personal matters is not either.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   

You have stated that secrets are bad. You keep your personal details secret.

That makes you a hypocrite.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 04:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

You have stated that secrets are bad. You keep your personal details secret.

That makes you a hypocrite.

The biggest liar and hypocrite in this thread is;

David Icke.

Can we/you stay on topic.

Stop the personal attacks on me and the tactics to discredit me.

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Nice Jammies

bahahaha

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 04:54 AM
link   
There's nothing wrong with secrecy. From this article I wrote:

Those who would deny their own personal secrecy couldn't withstand much questioning concerning intimate aspects of their lives without, as David Flaherty says, "capitulating to the intrusiveness of certain subject matters."

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 04:59 AM
link   

hey im 04:40 pm 08-01-1980....... when i was 11 i used to think 7 was my lucky number, then i got hit in the face with a 7 iron and needed 13 stitches. Also the three people in my family that have died since i have been alive have all died on the 7th of different months. i changed my lucky number to 8. needless to say

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: NwoDedispU

Nice Jammies

bahahaha

What do you mean "Nice Jammies" ?

I dont understand the slang, could you explian please.

Thank you

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

Secrecy is fine as long as it is personal, secrets that are used to subjugate, control, and direct a society and a way of thinking is not good.
So secrets are fine as long as all the people follow one rule............ the golden rule.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 05:02 AM
link   

i know thats a nightie you are wearing....

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80
Check out the article if you have a chance.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80

i know thats a nightie you are wearing....

I'm stark bollox naked . . .

Enjoy

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I checked your post. Do you feel being a mason that you have been privvy to "secrets" that the average joe is oblivious to? a reply to: KSigMason

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   
To Masonic secrets, sure.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

Cool, im obv not going to ask you to reveal what you know, i think the whole masonic secret thing may be related to Ancient Gods and Knowledge of the Light and the power of attraction, i also think they knights of the templar may have knew that the whole Christ story is all related to the stars and never actually happened.
But thats just some of my thoughts on the matter, i like to have a few cause at least one may hit..... if i ever find the truth

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

you know the one about the three wise men following the star of bethlehem to go see the virgin birth,
three wise men= orions belt follows Venus (that is visible as the first and brightest star in the sky at night, comes around xmas time and well its still there tonight when i looked. And the virgin, well im guessing the first incarnation of that story was a time when Virgo was in our sky.
There is no denying the whole Christ origin story can be tied into the stars, just like the RA story and 100s of other ones that are all like the christ story. ( which isn't even the first) i honestly dont know what's more ridiculous, the cult of Christianity or that other Cult that built a square temple around a fallen meteor.... See when you take a step back and look at it logically................its f......... hilarious!!!!

Do you have any sources to support this theory about christ origin story being linked to the stars? Very interesting

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: daftpink

you could watch Zeitgeist it may be debunked, although i have not checked how they debunked it.
but if you want how i came to that conclusion, well if you take in the numbers, and you add things up,
the old religions that all relate to the christ story, like Ra etc, there is a lot btw (look it up) the same numbers
all repeat, and shapes, there is cross (crux) and even a triangle with capstone (centre of taurus), yes but the
numbers repeat, but you dont even need to look anything up all you need to do is look up at the stars for a while,
you can see the stories, do that then do this, Imagine you are a hunter gatherer and you have had a hard days shagging
and hunting and you sit down to watch the tele with the family, imagine what your tele would be like for a thousand
years, you would have a story for every shape of star constellation out there.
for example 7 one of the most revered number, there are 7 days a week, its known as lucky in many religions or even
unlucky... no matter its one of the most common used, 7 dwarfs and all that, and one of the most unusual cluster of stars in the sky is the 7 sisters (pleiades) . there is loads of evidence out there, but i am too tired to find it

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

a reply to: daftpink

you could watch Zeitgeist it may be debunked, although i have not checked how they debunked it.
but if you want how i came to that conclusion, well if you take in the numbers, and you add things up,
the old religions that all relate to the christ story, like Ra etc, there is a lot btw (look it up) the same numbers
all repeat, and shapes, there is cross (crux) and even a triangle with capstone (centre of taurus), yes but the
numbers repeat, but you dont even need to look anything up all you need to do is look up at the stars for a while,
you can see the stories, do that then do this, Imagine you are a hunter gatherer and you have had a hard days shagging
and hunting and you sit down to watch the tele with the family, imagine what your tele would be like for a thousand
years, you would have a story for every shape of star constellation out there.
for example 7 one of the most revered number, there are 7 days a week, its known as lucky in many religions or even
unlucky... no matter its one of the most common used, 7 dwarfs and all that, and one of the most unusual cluster of stars in the sky is the 7 sisters (pleiades) . there is loads of evidence out there, but i am too tired to find it

What does any of the above have to do with this thread ?

NOTHING!

Can you please stay on topic.

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   
to stay on topic, you want to know the secrets the freemasons hold, well its that they knew the catholic church was made in the stars, so they wiped (nearly) all of them out, on fri the 13th.
en.wikipedia.org...

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join