It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke just exposed himself . . .

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: FTURE

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Oh do me next do me next!

What does my name say about me? How high in the Masons am I? What conspiracies do I help propagate?

You wear a mask because youre ugly?

LMFAO

touche dude

You have a good sense of humour so your not completely insane, nice.

But seriously the 3 gives the other dude away and Judge Dredd has some esoteric hidden meaning, surely its not just my words that give me away, Theres gotta be something in the pic like the direction the cats facing or the fact its a pure white cat (his name is Snowy) or what about the small and Caps letters in my name?

Sorry if I come across as a bit desperate Its just that I hate to feel left out

I dont like Egyptians (a lie) sorry

But I love P.......

You love P p p Pigs?

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScreamingNinjas

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Oh do me next do me next!

What does my name say about me? How high in the Masons am I? What conspiracies do I help propagate?

You wear a mask because youre ugly?

LMFAO

touche dude

You have a good sense of humour so your not completely insane, nice.

But seriously the 3 gives the other dude away and Judge Dredd has some esoteric hidden meaning, surely its not just my words that give me away, Theres gotta be something in the pic like the direction the cats facing or the fact its a pure white cat (his name is Snowy) or what about the small and Caps letters in my name?

Sorry if I come across as a bit desperate Its just that I hate to feel left out

I dont like Egyptians (a lie) sorry

But I love P.......

You love P p p Pigs?

People, beatiful Human beings . . .

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: FTURE

Now I know who you are lmfaoatwtc!!!

Very good but not good enough.
edit on 1-1-2017 by ScreamingNinjas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

OK mr.mason open your wide mouth and enlighten me what the eye means in the top middle of the picture. I certainly am not privileged or smart enough to ever be a Mason, clearly.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhyDidIJoin
OK mr.mason open your wide mouth and enlighten me what the eye means in the top middle of the picture.

It is the Eye of Providence and the quote below is how it is explained in the Master Mason degree lecture:

Nothing about third eyes.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Interesting, I always thought they all seeing eye is the 3rd eye, assumed they just didn't call it a 3rd eye. Because it literally isn't a 3rd eye. But it is still an eye, just use it to see differently.

Do you have any more literature on the "All seeing eye" , what exactly is the all seeing eye? God? or apart of some sort of Masonic religion?

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Do you have any more literature on the "All seeing eye" , what exactly is the all seeing eye? God? or apart of some sort of Masonic religion?

That is the entire mention in all Masonic lectures. It is meant to represent God.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

David Icke just exposed himself . . .

I won't lie. I clicked into this thread half expecting nudie pics.

Of Icke? ewwww.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Well I appreciate and thankyou for that, but it sounds like there might still be room for interpetation?

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Thank you for this thread, but I personally care not if it could be proved he is, or not Freemason. It is obvious for every average intelligence bearing person that Icke is shill, well paid or well-brainwashed. I personally just mock him around without or with reason, and don't pay him the honour to create a whole threads for him. This is too much for a scum like Icke. However, I still say Thank you for the effort, because, well... because Icke is shill, a dirty one, and must be torn apart.

THANX>

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I have proofs!

Icke seen here with Master Mason Illuminati Jim Carey!

The obligatory YouTube Truth Vid:

/sarc aside, I highly doubt he is such and even if, who cares.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: WhyDidIJoin

The Eye is also an Illuminati symbol ...

"The Eye resides at the center of the Light, its focus so fixed upon truth that it becomes a beacon for the glow.
Those who follow the Light are central to this planet's Universal Design. Ever watchful and ever vigilant, the Eye sees and knows all just as a shepherd sees and knows all of the flock."

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

Some of the Information is flawed

The Bavarian Illuminati was founded in a Masonic Lodge but was soon outcast from Masonary
Some Masons were also members of the Illuminati though both groups are not affiliated

Today in Masonry all faiths and peoples are welcomed But one leaves one's religous beliefs at the threshold
As Masonary is of itself as is the Illuminati though both groups share some same ideas

It is true the some members of the nobility joined the ranks of the Illuminati
But all of bloodline descent are not invited into the Illuminati as they are not considered intelligent/reasonable enough

The conspiricy world is both full of truths and also mis information
Both serve the purpose of the Illuminati
As Adam Weishaupt said
"Of all the means I know to lead men, the most effectual is a concealed mystery."
One does not go looking for something one thinks does not exist

edit on 1-1-2017 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-1-2017 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-1-2017 by artistpoet because: typos

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Well I appreciate and thankyou for that, but it sounds like there might still be room for interpetation?

There isn't. The lectures and explanations of symbolism are pretty cut and dry.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   

I am gonna be honest OP, your article reads like satire.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Not meaning to be horrible in my reply but is this a joke or like something to make us chuckle? When I read the topic, it sounded really interesting but with each screenshot provided of the video, it made me chuckle.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   

I think what we have is secret societies within secret societies. Not all Masonic lodges are corrupt, not all Satanic churches are evil. Not all Government members are corrupt. But enough of their members are, they are hidden in the peels of the onion.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

What does that have to do with the conversation regarding the meaning of Masonic symbols?

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Can you please list which Freemasons you believe are in this secret Freemason society that members don't know about? What purpose do these hidden Freemason groups serve and why do they need to be Freemasons?

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: nancyliedersdeaddog

Unfortunately for the onion theory to work , the leader of a lodge would have to be a member, of a deeper structure. However finding the actual leader might be a bit difficult as the tertiary head of a group might not be the obvious leader. But would usually be so. He would have a level of informants because knowledge is power, the sycophants would report back. If say a Chief of police was actually a sycophant, who was getting his needs met, he could hand a load of prosecutions over to the , CPS with recommendations on which to proceed with. You only need a few in key positions to control the lot. A whole load of investigations could just get deleted and the officer involved moved onto to greater things. Anyone who rocked the boat gets put on traffic duty.

If for a fact, you knew that a Prime Minister had actually killed someone in a sexual frenzy, the Prime minister looks like the tertiary head , but now does what he is told. The Prime minister will retire, but will usually be told to organise a like minded successor, who is similarly compromised. Like the Pope looks like the head honcho, but probably isn't. This is the problem with corruption.

Like finding your fellows in a sea of humanity requires secret handshakes, and coded signs. That would be far more sophisticated than has leaked out into the common pool of knowledge, in fact when it leaked it would be changed. These are masonic symbols if we are talking masonic symbols, nothing more symbolic than a handshake , a nod and a wink .

edit on 1-1-2017 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-1-2017 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join