It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats are in trouble

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

ummm, Santa? youre going to use Santa as an example...a little elf?

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
When one's politics are almost exclusively based on labels and not logical persuasion, what does one expect?

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Both parties consistently blow it.

Just because Trump won I really don't expect that to change. It'll just be a different kind of screwing it up.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: ketsuko

Both parties consistently blow it.

Just because Trump won I really don't expect that to change. It'll just be a different kind of screwing it up.

Yep.

Republicans are really, really good at snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
What happened to "the Republican Party is dead" that I was hearing during the election?

I think the democrats went full retard and shot themselfs in the head.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

It was imploding they said, finished. Pure projection.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Never go full retard! You know how the electorate is about that.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

ummm, Santa? youre going to use Santa as an example...a little elf?

Just using this exmaple to show that fox news is a joke, carry on do, i wouldent want to spoil the circle jerk.
edit on 31-12-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

So you have nothing to refute the OP...gotcha

Fox is a joke, but carry on lol.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Ok so show us real news rejecting these figures.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
It looks like the DNC is entering the phase of the political cycle that the Labour party in the UK is in, where it will remain unelectable until such time as another Tony Blair type of party leader is elected. I don't mean to say that Labour need a leader that is a carbon copy of Blair, rather that the leader the party needs has to be perceived as a more credible Prime Ministerial candidate than the Conservative one is.

The two term limit in the US mitigates against the circumstances in the UK election cycle and periods in opposition are often limited to that time frame, unlike in the UK where ten years is not a particularly long time to be in opposition. Until such time as the DNC fields another Kennedy/Obama/etc who is perceived as more credible than the Republican candidate, they will remain in opposition for what could turn out to be a very lengthy spell.
edit on 31-12-2016 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

Hey, at least they weren't busy theorizing that a black hole sucked down MH370.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Oh my bad trump won, it means that fox news is not a tabloid, good detective work son.

Domt you have a war on xmas to fight

edit on 31-12-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Are you saying the #s are wrong? Of course not because they aren't. Here is a CNN rundown of the numbers just for you. We would hate to upset your sensibilities with Fox news. Lol

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Oh my bad trump won, it means that fox news is not a tabloid, good detective work son.

Domt you have a war on xmas to fight

What parallel universe do you live in?

Christmas is over and today is New Year's Eve, kiddo.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

We in Canada are kind of in a strange place politically as well .We seem to have entered into a maybe last liberal trial where "if" the promises made are not addressed might be the death of that party as well . The Conservatives are in a spot to make or break their own party that was rejected because of their leader in the last election . Listening to what is left it seems that they are going to try the same old same old methods . I dont think it will work though as far as winning the next election

It may turn out to be a 3 way tie at the bottom of the heep and they will have to form a kind of collation Govt . Not a bad thing because it may cause them to work together rather then spending their time fighting . time will tell but we seem to have the time to watch for now .

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
They've been calling the Republican voters dumb and Hillary really emphasized it.

They blame Russians for influencing Republicans too.

Now it's time to call the Democrats dumb.

Get ready.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
They definitely went full potato...

I mean this should have been theirs in a walk... and instead we get Trump.

-------------------------

Also I am a VPOA member I will not register as a republican folks, I also think 2 healthy parties with more on the way is better for the country.

And yep, Republicans own it now...and it appears to be the democrats fault for relying on labels rather than a constructive narrative that the voters can relate to.

I have little faith that the republicans wont screw this up, but a continuation of the past 8 years would have been horrific..

Oh and in 4 years I will vote independent once again.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   

CNN gave the debate answers to Hillary before the debate, now the employee that did it is chairing the DNC.
I think we know all about jokes now.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I actually don't know how to put the current UK political landscape into any familiar scope or terms. We have an unelected prime minister and an opposition leader who I actually have some respect for, although he lost some of that with the revelation that he slept with the hideous racist Dianne Abbot, and appointed her to the shadow cabinet.

The reason I had some actual respect for Jeremy Corbett because even though he was a rich kid that went to a fee paying school, he would not sell his own children into his slavery for the sake of his career. This of course is also the reason that he does not have a hope in hell of ever being Prime Minister. As for the current Liberal Leader, well there is a word that gynaecologists use a lot, and he is one of the biggest ones that I have ever seen in politics.

The Canadian political scene as you have described it seems comparatively straight forward.

Kind Regards.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join