It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Synchronicity and How or Why

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Synchronicity

In the course of my lifetime, I have experienced many of these synchronistic, so called coincidental events, they may have appeared random at the time, but traveling down a certain path, it becomes clearer that not all of them were accidents, they were placed there to be part of a bigger picture. Does this mean that everything we deal with is purposeful and part of the plan? No, it means that regardless of the reason or whether something was random there is something of value to learn, negative or positive, they all play a role in the evolution of our soul.

Synchronicities are patterns that repeat in time. Synchronicity refers to the gears or wheels of time, though the actual concept of synchronicity cannot be scientifically proven. One can only record synchronicities as they occur and watch the patterns of behavior that create them. The concept of synchronicity is currently linked more to metaphysics, yet physics (quantum physics) and metaphysics are merging, thus showing their interconnection and how we manifest synchronicities in our lives.

Now more than ever, synchronicities are people, places or events that your soul attracts into your life to help you evolve to higher consciousness or to place emphasis on something going on in your life. The more 'consciously aware' you become of how your soul manifests, the higher your frequency becomes and the faster you manifest positively. Each day your life encounters meaningful coincidences, synchronicities, that you have attracted, on other words created in the grid of your experiences in the physical. Souls create synchronicities, played out in the physical.

It is why you are here. It is how our reality works. Synchronicities may simply occur just to make a point. Don't blow them out of proportion. You must look at the bigger picture of the synchronicity, think outside the box, (the patterns of reality) not at the actual experience. You can consider an event synchronistic when an inner experience such as a dream, vision, or other form of deja vu, prepares you for the physical event. Your soul is always multitasking to create new experiences for you. If you observe how you move through life, you will understand. Doing this allows many people to clear their issues by writing their story as a catharsis of their experiences here. The higher and clearer your frequency and intent, the faster you manifest synchronicities.

Carl Jung and Synchronicity

Synchronicity is a word coined by the Swiss psychologist Carl Jung to describe the temporally coincident occurrences of acausal events. It was a principle that he felt compassed his concept of the collective unconscious, in that it was descriptive of a governing dynamic that underlay the whole of human experience and history, social, emotional, psychological, and spiritual.

Jung believed that many experiences perceived as coincidence were due not merely to chance, but instead potentially reflected the manifestation of coincident events or circumstances consequent to this governing dynamic. Jung spoke of synchronicity as being an "acausal connecting principle" (ie. a pattern of connection that is not explained by causality).

From the time of my birth until now, I can very acutely remember many such events, for instance, being in a situation in a place where I knew nobody, only to run into a long lost childhood friend at the very moment I needed help, they were there, sitting at a table behind me, only for me to hear their voice at the very moment I was at desperation, there they were.

Or the way I met my current and last wife, moving into my parents unused condo in the very same week my wife moved in with her daughter. I saw a woman walking across the garage one day. Next thing I know we have met because I needed her to read my credit card numbers to a salesperson on the phone. When I was in the hospital the previous week, I had dreams of angels, she had an angel tattoo on her ankle.

When I was 18, I moved to Austin, TX and ended up living across the street from some young ladies that were close to friends of mine in Memphis, from where I just moved from, they and I became friends before we knew this, but it became evident there was a reason we met.

There are incidents where I saw something happening before it happened only to be able to react at the very moment to avoid serious injury, like the time I was driving down the highway with a friend of mine, the very day after we had all had a conversation at work about psychic abilities and whether or not each of us believed.

The person in the car with me that day was the staunchest dis-believer of such ability. He was with me when I said to him, "I would hate to be the car behind that truck", as my left hand pulled the car to the left lane for no other reason (our exit was coming up soon). Right at that very moment, a seemingly secure piece of furniture that was in the truck bed became dislodged and flipped out of the truck and did somersaults and landed right where my car would have been had I stayed in that lane. It would have landed in my friends lap, basically and he just looked at me in shock.

Needless to say, his view changed about our conversation the night before. He had become a believer.

I could list many more, but I have every reason to believe in the power of synchronicity and I have provided enough examples to justify why. Pay attention to the events surrounding you every day to see how they play a role in your life, there is a reason things happen, when they happen. Even the simplest situations can be important for future decisions. Of course, there are those actions from others that may not be part of the plan at the time they happen, that insert themselves and become part of the plan, flauntingly, and we are forced to adjust.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: searcherfortruth

There are also communications. Happening as weird coincidences, falling in place, right time, right place, lucky numbers etc. Who's communicating is something else of course. Talking to the fate part of the dna code?

edit on 31-12-2016 by Peeple because: Auto

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   

i believe that synchronicity is just an effect that we are not able to see the cause of, i to have experienced it many times, i notice it a lot, and wish i had written them down at the time, because they are amazing when they happen. Maybe if we ever understand the collective unconscious then we can better understand them as i think they may be related.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I kind of look at it as somewhat of a brain tease of sort that it trying to understand or put pieces together. Thing is the piece s can be so in your face or prominent to being vain or pointless.

Is it just an assorted mess of thoughts and actions trying paint something out of scrap, or is it that sophicated. Also it kind been said a bunch of time that synchronities occur more so when you ignore them, ain't that a tease?

I've had a lot of incidents, especially with people, an the opposite sex. More so with one or two past love interests, where you could say small world. Really small world.

Thing is they were all but long forgotten and are not considered relevant at all, even though what if pop up in my head at times. Maybe they were the one counting what if too.
edit on 31-12-2016 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

On the subconscious level we are able to tap into our future events and then if we are paying attention in our conscious reality we can see those same events play out in real time, giving us that feeling of deja vu, I believe this is how synchronistic activities happen.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

No synchronicity and deja vulnerable are very different things. The man who followed some numbers and it lead him to a whole new life? That's synchronicity.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

They happen whether we are paying attention or not, but if we want to allow them to progress we have to recognize the importance that they bring. Sometimes, it is the littlest, seemingly innocuous, occurrence that leads us down the path we need to go to reach the finality of a synchronistic event.

There can be extremely negative obstacles placed in our way for us to go down that path, oftentimes we do not want to deal with those obstacles and instead find a way to avoid them altogether, thus depriving us of a more pertinent endeavor.
edit on 12-31-2016 by searcherfortruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-31-2016 by searcherfortruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

No synchronicity and deja vulnerable are very different things. The man who followed some numbers and it lead him to a whole new life? That's synchronicity.

Not according to the information I provided in the OP. The feeling we get of having been somewhere before is based on a synchronistic memory prior to it occurring, that is deja vu.

Much of what we deal with in our everyday life has already been viewed in our sub conscious memory, where past present and future are all accessible, it just depends on if you are paying attention to it when it happens as to whether or not you experience that sense of having already been there done that goosebumps kind of feeling.

Jung pioneered this and many others have their own ideas, but the reality is these special moments happen more than we recognize.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Totally not true. And the information you provided is just your conjecture.
Back in the old days people gave dead froshs electro shocks, that's about Jungs level of correctness in this case.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Synchronicities are subject to manipulation, by spiritual entities or ET's.. they know how to warp reality through its etheric component. Etheric technology.. they manipulate the etheric foundation so the physical will change to conform..

Well, at least that's what I was taught by the higher masters in the Buddhist monasteries..

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadMoonJester

Synchronicities are subject to manipulation, by spiritual entities or ET's.. they know how to warp reality through its etheric component. Etheric technology.. they manipulate the etheric foundation so the physical will change to conform..

From my point of view.

Your idea fits perfectly with Quantum Physics where the material world is a manifestation of the probability field where every spot of quanta can be entangled with another spot of quanta. If you can manipulate the probability field the physical world will follow the manipulation.

But if spiritual entities or ET screw with the golden rule sooner or later there will be consequences.
edit on 31-12-2016 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Yes it is all part of a plan. But it is one your puny mind cannot comprehend. And you are not in control unless you wake up. We don't have god view so we take what we can get.

My mind can not wrap itself around it either. The plan is a gateway to real strangeness. When every day is packed full of synchronicity is the day your life changes.

Some try to make this a reality. Others stumble upon it on their journey. Some flat out deny it is real. You don't just learn from it but like the force let it guide you. That is called flow. It is rarified air to live in that state. You become a better person if you empathize with others while riding that wave. It is more than just learning it can change you.

It is something we should all aspire to. You know... the best of humanity and all that.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

Yup.. probability fields.

They brainwash people in this way, and inundate targets with disinformation via "artificial" synchronicities.

People would be surprised at the level of communication that can go on through synchronicities. The phenomena is responsive enough to be able to relay a good deal of information.

People that believe that these are always messages from angels, gods or God that doesn't know about the abilities of certain beings are the ones that are the most vulnerable to this type of deception. They are not aware of the deceit that permeates this whole area of experience..

I feel like this is basically lesson number one when dealing with this "subject" or area of experience.
edit on 201712 by DeadMoonJester because: Typo..

top topics

join