It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Left Hypocrisy on Serve / No Serve; Don't Tell Me 'Both Sides Do It'

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

You are the one who see him as a threat to innocent people.

The Rockette who posted about not wanting to perform thought he was a misogynist. The Mormon woman called him Hitler which has an entire range of meanings but not all of them are specifically tied to threat to people.

You latched on to that meaning to carry on your silly analogy with the gun waving gay person.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

The singer noted in the OP is equating Trump with Hitler.
Trump's daughter is Jewish.
If a person on the right brings up Hitler in a debate, what is it that you hear the left shouting?
edit on b000000312016-12-31T08:51:49-06:0008America/ChicagoSat, 31 Dec 2016 08:51:49 -0600800000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Sorry posing a threat is against the law, you can't threaten and flash a gun at people.

What law did Trump break?

None? Ok cool. The baker sees a gay wedding as a threat to people's eternal souls. But you only care if a person sees things you disagree with. As long as you agree with a perceived threat you are ok with it.

Now we can dispense with your lies, the singer said it was a religious objection, not a life threatening situation. The rockette said she objected to be a role model .. no threatening situation. I know it's hard to do for liberals ... but stop lying.
edit on 31-12-2016 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Misogynist - a threat to women.

Hitler - definitely a threat to people

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Stop digging your hole deeper.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Hitler? Since mid 1945.... not a threat to anyone.
Misogynists can be a threat to women, but are not necessarily so.
Just like all feminists are not a threat to men.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
We should all rip off the progressive playbook by throwing Trump celebrations and suing the pants off of any business that refuses goods and/or services to them.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Sorry posing a threat is against the law, you can't threaten and flash a gun at people.

Trump is a threat to minorities, women and Muslims, and those are just ones off the top of my head. Real threats, like stop and frisk, refusing sanctuary to refugees, and punishment for medical procedures which should be between them and their doctor. Not personal belief threats, like souls.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75
We should all rip off the progressive playbook by throwing Trump celebrations and suing the pants off of any business that refuses goods and/or services to them.

In a way, that's what people did when they went into Starbucks and used Trump for their coffee forcing all the baristas to yell it out.

They could have taken it one step further and complained or sued over bad service if anyone had cried or spat in their drinks over it.

I never did it because I'm not that kind of person, but I won't lie. It would have been funny to see.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   

That's your opinion, show me proof and quit repeating the main stream mantra.

What has Trump done to hurt any of these people?
edit on 12/31/2016 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Trump is a threat to minorities, women and Muslims, and those are just ones off the top of my head. Real threats, like stop and frisk, refusing sanctuary to refugees, and punishment for medical procedures which should be between them and their doctor. Not personal belief threats, like souls.

Congratulations! You have a belief.

And now, because you share that belief with others who are wanting to avoid serving Trump based on that belief, you support them.

Imagine that.

You have something in common with everyone who supported the bakers and the photographer who did not want to serve at gay weddings ...

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

That's your opinion, show me proof and quit repeating the main stream mantra.

What has Trump do everything to hurt any of these people?

Amazing the contortionist type arguments going on in here today.

This is so simple. Baker refused to serve a cake for a gay wedding due to MORAL objections.....that is fine by me
Performers who refuse to sing or dance for Trump due to MORAL objections, also fine by me. They are both providing a service that is non essential, and should have THE RIGHT to refuse service on moral grounds. What isn't fine, if when one party is forced to provide the service at the point of a gun, ie the law, and the other is fine and dandy to some.

They are either both ok or neither is. Anyone in here who says other wise is a hypocrite, imo anyway.
edit on am1212201616America/Chicago31p09am by annoyedpharmacist because: (no reason given)

edit on am1212201616America/Chicago31p09am by annoyedpharmacist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

It's not my opinion. It's his own words.

"I love the idea of stop and frisk; It worked great in New York (where it was stopped because it became racial profiling)"

"We need to ban all Muslims from coming to this country" (I already provided the video of him saying that)

"Yes, I think there should be some punishment for women who have abortions"

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

You are exactly right. The hypocrisy is just amazing to me! The left supports the cases they want and damn everyone else.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   

A religious belief that can't even be proven is different than an actual physical threat to someone.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Stop and frisk did work, your point is?

We had a registry until about two weeks ago when Obama abolished it to be an ass.

I disagree with his abortion comment, are you saying Obama never misspoke?

I can show you much more harm Obama created speaking against law enforcement when the facts stand against him...that could've been his son...ring a bell? But you like his policies so it's ok that he has divided this country and supported thugs.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   

a reply to: Martin75

It's not my opinion. It's his own words.

"I love the idea of stop and frisk; It worked great in New York (where it was stopped because it became racial profiling)"

"We need to ban all Muslims from coming to this country" (I already provided the video of him saying that)

"Yes, I think there should be some punishment for women who have abortions"

great, so refuse to sing or dance for him......you have the right. just dont take away that right of refusal from others who feel just as strongly about THEIR beliefs YOU dont agree with please

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   

A religious belief that can't even be proven is different than an actual physical threat to someone.

Oh, Trump directly threatened someone by name?

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

Stop and frisk did work, your point is?

Stop and frisk became a cop's prerogative to physically stop someone from walking down the street simply based on the color of their skin. THAT is my point.

We had a registry until about two weeks ago when Obama abolished it to be an ass.

Having a registry based on a religious test is wrong. It was wrong when Hitler did it, and it was wrong when Bush did it, and it will be wrong when Trump tries to do it.

I disagree with his abortion comment, are you saying Obama never misspoke?

Trump didn't misspeak.

I can show you much more harm Obama created speaking against law enforcement when the facts stand against him...that could've been his son...ring a bell? But you like his policies so it's ok that he has divided this country and supported thugs.

Obama's policies aren't about allowing racial profiling, banning someone because they are the wrong religion, or punishing women for having medical procedures. Trump's policies ARE about those things.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

No Obama just targets a bunch of old nuns called Little Sisters of the Poor for not wanting to pay for contraceptives because they shouldn't need them. They are nuns. Perhaps you don't know what a nun is, but it involves being celibate. And he's taken them to court over it.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join