It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

InfoWars: America Is 'Cursed' By God For Condemning Israel

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyElohim

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: JohnnyElohim

originally posted by: UKTruth
2) Some people in the thread are showing intolerance of a man's religious views by associating his beliefs with him being a nutter - the really interesting part is that this religious intolerance is mainly coming from those that often espouse tolerance.

Thinking someone touched does not make a person intolerant, it only asks that they be tolerant of the touched. It's interesting how proto-fascists want everything to be a meritocracy where truth is told even if it's hard to hear, but find it distasteful when that truth says that InfoWars is a cesspool of lies or that there is no divine retribution coming to your enemies. Considering that large swaths of the far-right are intent on a violent end for me simply because I disagree with them, I'd say the fact that I argue passionately against their vile worldview but don't argue in return for their extermination is incredibly tolerant. All in the eye of the beholder, eh?

I see, so calling someone names because of their religious beliefs is ok then as long as you are tolerant of the people you label with names... Gotcha.
Got to admit, this justification for intolerance is a new one. Quite innovative.
Why don't you try some honesty... admit that the whole tolerance of others thing is just a scam in the first place to get people to fall in line. The left doesn't practice it or really believe it. It's best it's out in the open. Most people don't mind if you are intolerant, just don't lie about it.

"Touched" is not name-calling, it is a suggestion that a person's cognition isn't all proper. Having an opinion does not make you intolerant. I realize that you're feeling very empowered what with the Brexit and Trump and the apparent success of far-right nationalists who are open and unapologetic about their racism and their fetish for violence. I understand you're probably feeling invulnerable right now. I can see why that makes you feel as though you can lie and distort reality endlessly. But I'll remind you: it did not end well for fascists last time. I promise you that it won't end well this time, either.

But you're right: there are limits to my tolerance. I do not tolerate fascists and fascism. The Nazis also felt themselves clever in their justifications for eugenics and mass murder. They were more clever by far than the modern far-right upwelling of mouth breathers and ingrates, and we beat them into irrelevance. It would be a shame for us to be forced to relive that exercise, but I'll be ready should the far-right turn out to be successful in necessitating such.

What are you on about? The phrase 'touched' is certainly not the only thing levelled. Try reading.
As for your fascist accusations, dear oh dear. /facepalm

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

If Israel thinks God is on their side after the genocide of the Palestinian people, they should check their sources. You don't wantonly kill innocent women & children and not pay a price for it. Murder is murder.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: LumenImagoDei
a reply to: combatmaster

Either way, after Jan 20th things will change! Whether you like it or not!

Somehow I doubt that. Sounds exactly like what Obama supporters were saying when he was elected and we all know how that turned out.

Ill hold you to that......

If you honestly believe that the first non-political US president is not gonna change anything, you need to re-evaluate.

We shall see...

<< 5  6  7   >>

join