It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

InfoWars: America Is 'Cursed' By God For Condemning Israel

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: Ohanka

What's crazy is that lately Glenn Beck has actually started apologizing and admitting to his dumb behavior in the past.

I thought he was basically gone to the land of crazy BS forever, but he has moments of sober thinking and is starting to come clean about the BS he's been pushing.

That may be the craziest thing ever. Even crazier than his crazy stuff.

Ok but he sort of has to do that.... he went out on a limb against Trump and so now has to explain that. Why? he is a show boater, an entertainer who due to the nature of his bit draws heavy off looking like he is in deep and founded on truth ect, ect. So now that its all over, instead of doing the hari kari needs to keep his now lost and wondering sheep on the reservation......so hay

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Michael Snyder.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I agree. All the divisive rhetoric from both sides is horrible.

Glenn, for as crazy as he can sometimes be with his theories, every now and then does surprise me. As of late for sure. I think it's healthy for him to come to terms with some of the bad agendas he's tried to push. Carrying that kind of repressed guilt around can't be good. That may be where his medical problems were rooted in that he was having all the time.

Alex on the other hand just seems to be digging deeper and deeper in his hole. Mainstream for him has been nothing but bad for him. It just intensified his rage and crazy BS to new levels and it doesn't seem to be stopping any time soon.

I'm embarrassed to admit I used to be a fan of his. Today, I'd never admit that to anyone I know.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

And who is that?

It's a respost. Who does the reposting there?

Interesting.

Definitely nutty by agnostic or atheist standards.

Could be chalked up as trying to appeal to Christian Conservatives in the New Media vs. Dinosaur Media ratings war.

A lot of people believe that kind of stuff.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

I'm sure that's part of it too. But I still have to give credit to anyone who admits to their past mistakes. Especially when you're famous and have an audience.

You won't ever see Trump admit he's wrong about anything.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Glenn's a POS that compared Ron Paul to Timothy McVeigh. He also spearheaded co-opting the Tea Party Movement away from we Ron Paul Revolution movement and then turned it out into a Fox News birther doosh fest. Glenn is the lowest of the low. But I suppose for people whom are all into the MSM he'd be something special.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
a reply to: wdkirk

Some posters seem to think it is.

A lot of people advocating genocide here these days. Muslims, Russians, take your pick. At least there isn't anyone calling for a second holocaust yet.

It's an alarming trend to say the least.

Yes alarming. Its not a though it has been discovered that the Jews have been wrong all along but that everyone suddenly forgets the eastern powers mission form the beginning to stop a Jewish state from happening. We have forgotten that Palistine is not oppressed but supported agitators and anti jew racists.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Some posters seem to think it is.

A lot of people advocating genocide here these days. Muslims, Russians, take your pick. At least there isn't anyone calling for a second holocaust yet.

It's an alarming trend to say the least.

2nd Holocaust...I called it 1st.

Let the history books be written that on this 30th day of December in the year of 2016, I did call for a 2nd holocaust.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I never said he's a good guy. I just said as of late he's at least started coming clean about his past behavior.

I can respect that depending on the situation of course.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Alex Jones sold out to Zionist regime to get his studio. You notice he never talks bad about Zionist regime.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

I think everyone was pretty adamant about there being no Jewish state for almost all of human history until 1948.

Something must've happened around that time to change people's opinions. Can't imagine what.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

I'm sure that's part of it too. But I still have to give credit to anyone who admits to their past mistakes. Especially when you're famous and have an audience.

You won't ever see Trump admit he's wrong about anything.

Yes, yes ,yes but Trump admitting he's wrong and Glenn doing that are always going to be two unlike things for unlike reasons and ends. Cant even believe I am putting the two in the same sentence. Glenn has a master, masters he answers to and they are still and yet certainly not the american people.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: muSSang
a reply to: Southern Guardian
And yet Infowars is still more creditable than most of the msm!

Of course it is. Just abrim with truthiness!

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
You mean a third holocaust? My people were first. We had a home and farm at the base of Mount Ararat. We got out just in time. 1.5 million slaughtered. 75% of my people dead. Then Adolf Hitler said " the world didn't do anything about the Armenians genocide , so they wont do anything about the Jews. Your on at least #3

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

And who is that?

It's a respost. Who does the reposting there?

Interesting.

Definitely nutty by agnostic or atheist standards.

Could be chalked up as trying to appeal to Christian Conservatives in the New Media vs. Dinosaur Media ratings war.

A lot of people believe that kind of stuff.

He has a Blog

The guy sure hates Palestine.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Interesting scene going on in the comments.

Controversial bits like that definitely always get the juices flowing lol.

At least they leave all of their comments open, unlike half the MSM these days.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Yea, I don't like any of the talk shoe personalities (except my guilty pleasure Larry Kudlow who isn't abrasive to me).

Not a Beck fan by any stretch, but my local moderate talk radio got shut down, so I was listening to Beck and he said something that changed my outlook.

He said with the state we are in, the divisiveness has made the pendulum start swinging a bit to hard, and we're in trouble when someone grabs it (paraphrased).

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   

I think everyone was pretty adamant about there being no Jewish state for almost all of human history until 1948.

Something must've happened around that time to change people's opinions. Can't imagine what.

Well that thing, that change of heart never took over there in la, la land. Jews were kicked around as trash during the diaspora for centuries and yet always came up. Much about the whole thing makes for hard understanding when we see that the Brit royals are Jews. Oh wait that may explain some things a bit.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

I'm not comparing them at all. Everyone at some point has done something wrong. Some people at some point have the character to actually admit to it, some don't and some never will. That's all.

I agree that Glenn may not be 100% authentic in why he's coming clean. But it's a start. Depends on his future actions that will determine the value of these.

It reminds me of Ted Cruz and his complete lack of integrity. At one point, when he stood up to Trump to defend his family name just a little even though it might cost him everything, I gained a tiny little bit of respect for him. That was shot when not much later he's on the phone stumping for the Trump campaign. Talk about showing your cards!!!

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Echo007
Alex Jones sold out to Zionist regime to get his studio. You notice he never talks bad about Zionist regime.

I tripped out when I found out Bannon of Breitbart was a Zionist.

Trump's Son in Law in an interview with Forbes I think it was, made a comment about it. That Bannon was a Good Zionist or a Proud Zionist or something like that and said it in a very respectful way.

I didn't realize he was a Zionist until then.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join