It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

InfoWars: America Is 'Cursed' By God For Condemning Israel

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+28 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
As if InfoWars could not get any nuttier, according to them America is cursed for not supporting Israel's interests:

Because Barack Obama has cursed Israel at the United Nations, America is now under a curse. Friday’s stunning betrayal of Israel at the UN Security Council is making headlines all over the planet, but the truth is that what Obama has just done is far more serious than most people would dare to imagine

atheism.trendolizer.com...

Original article:
www.infowars.com...

I'm dumbfounded to be honest. I never imagined Info-Wars would stoop this low by having an article like this? Apparently we're all cursed for not supporting Israels actions over the years. Yes, organised religion, some ancient land that we *must* support the revival of because some magical book told us this is the way it should be. Apparently trying to make peace deals and resolving the Israeli-Arab conflict is also cursing America. My goodness, if we all don't agree with Netty and the zionists we're cursed. You can't make the nonsense up.

InfoWars is just another Neocon outlet disguised as 'alternative'. That's all they are.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Could there be any more herp with that derp?

God does not give a #, even if he exisited.
edit on 30-12-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
All 10 of your aircraft carriers are in port whilst you trade insults with a nuclear power you dont need God to punish you abject stupidity will one day soon do his job for him

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

And yet Infowars is still more creditable than most of the msm!

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I haven't read through the whole article. Nor do I intend to.

This is a new low for Infowars.

I don't watch their youtube show, or read it's articles very often. I like some of Alex Jones' documentaries, but that's about it.

I don't have any words to express how I feel about this. This is just bizarre.

I think this is worse than Glenn Beck's ramblings. Michael Snyder, please stop.
edit on -060008pm12kpm by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

link   

It's obvious that Israel is cursed , judging by what I know of history ...

Maybe they're trying to ' sluff it off ' on someone ? Anyway screw AJ and the like...

link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
Could there be any more herp with that derp?

God does not give a #, even if he exited.

when did god exit?

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Infowars has sunk to so many new lows over the years they don't even surprise me anymore. Alex Jones and his crew have gone down the toilet so bad I can't believe he even has listeners anymore.

Why not just come out and say a wizard has cast an evil spell over the US or the Easter Bunny has put a VooDoo hex on us??? That would be just as convincing and credible as this.

What a sad display.

+3 more 
link   

America cursed by Donald Trump, lets not bring God into it.

edit on 30-12-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: khnum
All 10 of your aircraft carriers are in port whilst you trade insults with a nuclear power you dont need God to punish you abject stupidity will one day soon do his job for him

Because nuclear war is always the 1st option.

The US is a nuclear power too.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
As if InfoWars could not get any nuttier, according to them America is cursed for not supporting Israel's interests:

Because Barack Obama has cursed Israel at the United Nations, America is now under a curse. Friday’s stunning betrayal of Israel at the UN Security Council is making headlines all over the planet, but the truth is that what Obama has just done is far more serious than most people would dare to imagine

atheism.trendolizer.com...

Original article:
www.infowars.com...

I'm dumbfounded to be honest. I never imagined Info-Wars would stoop this low by having an article like this? Apparently we're all cursed for not supporting Israels actions over the years. Yes, organised religion, some ancient land that we *must* support the revival of because some magical book told us this is the way it should be. Apparently trying to make peace deals and resolving the Israeli-Arab conflict is also cursing America. My goodness, if we all don't agree with Netty and the zionists we're cursed. You can't make the nonsense up.

InfoWars is just another Neocon outlet disguised as 'alternative'. That's all they are.

Who gives a rat's ass what Israel thinks especially where a "curse from God" is concerned?

What a load of BS.

Info wars is News Comedy.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: muSSang

Oh sure. FEMA camps, God condemning us for not supporting Israel's Zionist regime, Obama is the anti-Christ, the list goes on.

Sure. Credible.

link   
a reply to: wdkirk

Thank God Kennedy and Khrushchev did not have that idea

link   
a reply to: wdkirk

Some posters seem to think it is.

A lot of people advocating genocide here these days. Muslims, Russians, take your pick. At least there isn't anyone calling for a second holocaust yet.

It's an alarming trend to say the least.

link   
a reply to: Ohanka

What's crazy is that lately Glenn Beck has actually started apologizing and admitting to his dumb behavior in the past.

I thought he was basically gone to the land of crazy BS forever, but he has moments of sober thinking and is starting to come clean about the BS he's been pushing.

That may be the craziest thing ever. Even crazier than his crazy stuff.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Actually Ive been told MIC underwrites Info-wars- Lockheed from memory in any event super male vitality sure as hell does not pay all the bills for an outfit that size.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
What did George Washington warn Congress about at ground zero. Who here can tell me? Lets see what you know, Was it something about a curse? Do any of you even have a clue? Yeah He met with congress and marched down the street with congress to pray at a little church that is still there, ground zero. Do you guys know anything? What is the purpose of coming here? What have you got? Harbinger

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

The SCHMITTAH great story book- made that Rabbi a motzah,cant wait for the next one

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Kudos for acknowledging the flip side of the coin.

We need more of that after a rough cycle. I typically am in the middle and identify as an independent, but this cycle even sucked me in.

I'm trying to hear everyone out and not lambast people for thinking differently as therapy to get out of my cynicism haha.

Also yes, Glenn has been sounding strangely sane recently.
edit on 30-12-2016 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Who wrote it?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join