It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I found cryptic notes written to me by me that I don't remember writing, Please help.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: leolady

From what I've been reading, you MUST take in whilst in bed, otherwise you end up cleaning for hours or setting up your electric guitar in the garden at 2am! Other people that particularly want this "high" fight the drug and then experience the hallucinations etc which from the sounds of some of the stories are highly involved and really really funny (although driving whilst on this drug is not advisable!)

Some of the stories made me roar with laughter and now my cheeks hurt !

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: SgtEsquire

My guess is the notes are a combination of Ambien with perhaps a bit of touchscreen keyboard effect mixed in.

As for interpretation, that would probably take some time for you to do, with repeated readings and contemplation. Really...meditate on the notes. You might come to some very relevant and helpful revelations.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Ambien is some powerful stuff. I have a friend who took one to sleep one night, apparently forgot she took the first one, then took another.

What happened next was told to her by her friends/neighbors. She climbed up a balcony to a neighbors apt and told her she was gonna "kick her ass" (she likes this woman, and has no beef with her). Next she went to other neighbors and started undressing in her place. That friend and neighbor called her husband and they managed to get her home.

Thank god she was ok, but I believe she will never take Ambien again.

Your writings however, do sound like a recollection. Hard to say though, Ambien induced writings could be just that.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I dont wish to come off as a Know-it-all, but im positive its done when you take the Ambien.
My Mother works third shift and was prescribed Ambien to help her sleep during the day. It wasnt long after she started taking the Ambien, that she started finding empty bags of Mcdonalds, Wendy's, and other fast food restaurants. Being a neat freak that borders on OCD, and rational person she naturally assumed my step father was the culprit. She scolded him for not cleaning up the wrappers and such and was met with a startling excuse as well as accusation, "Sandy, youre the one whos been leaving the fast food wrappers lay around. I see you wake up during the day and leave, come back, eat like pig and make a mess. The whole time im trying to talk to you, youre unresponsive, like a zombie!"
Now my mothers no spring chicken, and not ignorant enough to believe this nonsense, so she assumes my step fater is playing some kind of joke on her.
Months go by, empty fast food wrappers are found EVERYWHERE, my step father is constantly accused and scolded, And we come to July, 2012.
My mother is reconciling her checkbook and notices a difference of about $150 in the banks favor. Assuming an error had been made, she calls them and finds out that her debit card had indeed been used at a local grocery store about 6 weeks prior. Mom checks her purse and notices all of her debit and credit cards are present and accounted for. After triple, quadruple checking the date, shes 1000% positive shes been the victim of Identity theft. After all, she couldnt have used her card that day because she was home - sleeping.
She calls the local police who have her meet them at the grocery store in question. The police have the exact time and check out line for the transaction in question. They want my Mother there to possibly identify the perpetrator.
So its show time. My mother and a local Police Detective sit in the security monitoring room of the grocery store ready to finger this weasley id theif......
The monitor comes on. They fast forward to the time in question.......
THERES THE CULPRIT!!!! AND THEYRE BUYING $150 WORTH OF CANDY BARS!!!
Detective says, "alright lets get a good look at ya.." and zooms in on the suspect.
There she is!
My Mother, herself, purchasing $150 worth of candy bars!!!!
Her face and stomach drop when she realizes the horror that shes been sleep walking all over the city with NO recollection of ANYTHING. She explains to the detective about the ambien, and fast food wrappers, and he stops her there, and tells her stories of people causing car accidents, shoplifting, stealing gas, all while on ambien, all without conscious knowledge of their surroundings.
Extremely embarrassed, my Mother returns home to find my step father watching TV with a smug smile on his face. Without turning to face her, he asks, "so, how'd it go?"
So the summary of this dragged out story is that Ambien will make you do some CRAZY things!!!! My mother spent the next 3 weeks apologizing to my step father, and the detective had another story to place in his "Ambien File".
Im sure everyone is wondering, "why $150 worth of CANDY BARS?" My mother's best guess is that the grandkids were coming over that weekend and she wanted snacks for them. Also, where did they go? You would assume $150 in candy bars would be way more noticeable then the bank account error.
Well, they were in the Xmas decorations stored in the basement. My stepfather witnessed this whole fiasco and watched her stash them there. My mother is so stubborn, that for her to ever be convinced she had been sleep walking, my step father had to let it play out the way it did.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Nurses can be awful control freaks, can't they?!

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Are you, or were you previously a writer? Possibly a journalist? Theres a few references to writing, and the part stating, "...confronted with questions they want me to answer but its about their view of the race. I is impossible to try and write about it at this time..." really reminds me of Hunter S. Thompson's, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   

edit on 12/11/2016 by Brian4real because: Error all around!!!

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
occams razor:someone hacked your phone

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Wow you guys are awesome! Thanks for the feed back. Your ambien stories were hilarious. Yeah I figured it was probably the ambien, which I'm NOT ever talking again especially after reading that story about the posters mom. Haha

I have not ever been a writer, but my career is very writing heavy.

I've never watched that fear and loathing movie, but I want to watch it now. That line was weird to me. Maybe I caught a glimpse of that part of the movie sometime in my life.

I guess I'll just keep the notes to use as props for whenever I tell my ambien story :-). I do wish I knew what I was trying to say.

Again a big thanks to everyone!

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I've only taken Ambien once.
I pissed in my buddies trash can in a room full of people and then started boiling pasta.
Don't remember anything.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: SgtEsquire
Wow you guys are awesome! Thanks for the feed back. Your ambien stories were hilarious. Yeah I figured it was probably the ambien, which I'm NOT ever talking again especially after reading that story about the posters mom. Haha

I have not ever been a writer, but my career is very writing heavy.

I've never watched that fear and loathing movie, but I want to watch it now. That line was weird to me. Maybe I caught a glimpse of that part of the movie sometime in my life.

I guess I'll just keep the notes to use as props for whenever I tell my ambien story :-). I do wish I knew what I was trying to say.

Again a big thanks to everyone!

Keep us posted! Im interested to see what you find out, if anything. Ill give you a quick summary of the Fear and loathing reference.
Hunter S. Thompson and his "attorney" head to Vegas to cover (as a journalist) an endurance type dirt bike race. This takes place in the early 70's, or late 60's. They brought a suitcase full of drugs, and needless to say, the race doesnt take precedence in their journey, and naturally, hilarity ensues.
Happy new year! Keep us posted!
edit on 12/11/2016 by Brian4real because: Grammer

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Brian4real

I'll keep everyone posted for sure. I'll see if I can find the movie on Netflix or on demand.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join