Ok so this my first thread, and I wish this type of thing wasn't my first thread because I don't know anything about it. Now everyone is going to
think I'm a loon :-(.
Today I found some interesting notes that were most likely written by myself to myself, but I can't be sure because there are words in there that I
don't use and it's super weird and the word order is weird too. I found them in my notepad app on the iPhone (which I only remember opening less
than five times). I'd love for people to take a look at it to see if there is something there. I really don't think there is, but this is one of the
weirdest things that has ever happened to me.
Some things to know that may or may not be relevant.
1. About two weeks before the date on the notes, I had been looking into some third eye and chakra stuff. I even tried some of the methods to "open
my third eye" and did a lot of meditation. I did this because my spirit feels empty and I'm trying to fix it. I don't normally go for the eastern
stuff (just not raised that way I guess).
2. I think I took an Ambien that night for my insomnia (but no drugs or alcohol). I don't take the Ambien often (5-10) times a month to give you and
idea. But I've never had any weird side effects that others report. Never hallucinated for example. I do have two boys (after you read the notes
you'll understand what I mean. .
3. I clearly remembering sitting down on the floor next to my bed and started to try to "open my third eye" and meditating. I know it probably
sounds crazy but I've been in a bad spot for over a year and I'm trying various stuff. Plus I like to keep an open mind. Anyway the next memory I
have was a woman sitting in front of me, cross legged like me, and I remember her talking to with me I for some reason her hands seem specially
important to me. Like I can't get it out of my head. I can't remember anything else about that encounter except flashes and images that I can't
make sense of. Just like when I'm trying to remember a dream. So the next morning, I remembered what I just related in this post, but I chalked it up
to a vivid weird dream.
4. No one else uses my phone, I have it protected by thumb print. So it wasn't my kids or wife that did it.
5. I have no recollection of writing the notes. I've read them several times to see if it would trigger a memory or something but nothing.
6. I opened my note pad to paste something that I needed to put somewhere else (never had to do this on a phone).
When I opened the app, I noticed the two entries. I don't exactly know which one was first but I'm giving it my best guess according to how the
notepad saves notes.
Ok I hope I can get these images to work. If they don't show up, keep trying so you can look at it when they are up.
second part of first note (you'll notice the top of this pic and the bottom of the first pic repeat a few lines. Those lines are not repeated in the
note, I just wanted to show the readers that there was nothing left out:
If the pics don't show up, I'll keep trying.
I am guessing that there is nothing to it and that it was just a dream and I must have wrote the notes when I was tired because I don't remember
Has anyone heard of something like this? Does anyone have any theories, or does everyone think its just a weird dream?
MODS: I didn't know where to put this, so if you need to move it please do so instead of deleting it. I'd appreciate it.