It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My penpal Abby

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I met up with a dear penpal of mine, i like to call her Abby. Ive been a research project of hers for a couple of years, despite me telling her several times that she can never understand a subjective view on reality based on her algorithm on a conscious mind. I tried to tell her;" There are to many variables and you are only taught in one field of science, even though you are truly an amazing philosopher. You do one thing great, do that instead of trying to unravel a mystery "

We discussed a psychological concept of equilibrium, despite the word crossing over paradigm borders, we ended up with the philosophical statement of mind, body and soul in balance.

A woman passes through stage early in life, and a man late in life.. She wanted to understand how i could remember trivial things without a repetition, and i tried to explain to her;" I always feel, its a curse and a gift "

To her it seemed like i was shutting her out.. When i feel, i can shine, but, i can also collapse into a black hole.. Im just trying to fine tune it into balance, a light within a blackhole.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Sounds too complicating.. ill just stick to sexting local milfs.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

sometimes you amaze me! like with this deep-sense story. imo you are a phantasmagorical writer and i love to read you.

i wish you a prosperous new year.

may we read many more stories by you

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I have no idea what you're trying to say, other than perhaps advertising a reason for interested women to think twice? I've read the OP 3 times, and it sounds like either a random ramble with no point, or a socially awkward way of saying "I can't relate to people well."

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

IQ150 +

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: tikbalang
a reply to: Nyiah

IQ150 +

Is that Abby's IQ?

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link