It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Instagrammer who edits himself into Kendall Jenner's social media snaps... with hilarious results

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I just love how creative and funny people can be!!! I had a whole host of tabs open with various stories I considered posting... but I'm in too good of a mood to tend a serious thread, so here we go!

Instagrammer who edits himself into Kendall Jenner's social media snaps shares more pictures... with hilarious results

Few people can get close to Kendall Jenner, but Kirby Jenner is no ordinary man.

The amateur model and self-described 'fraternal twin of Kendall Jenner' has made a name for himself, thanks to his hilarious photographs, which see him edit himself into snaps alongside the 21-year-old model.

This guy's really good at photoshop and has quite the sense of humor! I'd love to see Kendall's reaction. Somehow I think she'd get a good laugh out of the pics too. She doesn't seem the type to take herself too seriously... but then what do I know???

I don't know how to post pics, so you'll have to go to the link... unless someone more savvy than me posts a few -- thanks in advance if you do!

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
If Kirby were part of the Kardashian Klan.. they would be so much more likeable. Thanks for sharing Boadicea! Awesome.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

That's awesome lol😂😂😂😂

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov
If Kirby were part of the Kardashian Klan.. they would be so much more likeable. Thanks for sharing Boadicea! Awesome.

Oh so right you are! Their ratings would go through the roof!!! And ya know... I wouldn't put it past Kris to do exactly that if she thought it would help their "brand."

Just saying that makes me shudder. How can a mom think of her kids as a "brand"???

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Holy sh*t.

That is hilarious. Wish I was as good at photoshop as that guy is........

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

Yeah, he's really good! I've seen a couple of the original pics before, and it's amazing how seamlessly he slips himself into those pics. And he's really funny about it too. Just a perfect combo!

And my hubby pointed out he looks like he could even be Armenian like the Kardashians -- just like part of the family.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
The sandwich one was pretty funny.

The irony of all this, to me at least, is it actually throws more focus on how unrealistic(on several levels) the original pictures are.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
The sandwich one was pretty funny.

LOL! That was my hubby's favorite too. The chick on the other side of Kendall cracks me up. It totally looks like she's gawking at Kirby and his sandwich. Just too perfect.

The irony of all this, to me at least, is it actually throws more focus on how unrealistic(on several levels) the original pictures are.

I hadn't thought about that, but you're right! Like I said, "too perfect" -- and his additions show it.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
maybe I shouldn't post this, but, people find this funny and creative?

I suddenly feel like im on facebook/twitter and all that crap.

Just call me boring.

Maybe its just because I really hate the jenners/kadarshians and what not.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ypperst
maybe I shouldn't post this...

It's a discussion forum... post away!

...but, people find this funny and creative?

Yes, obviously.

After some of the really crappy photoshop jobs I've seen -- some trying to pass off as genuine! -- yes, I'm impressed at the guy's skills. And that he can slip himself into the pic in ways that seem like he was always there, and in ways that actually alter the whole vibe of the pic, AND in such an amusing manner, is pretty creative in my book. He's not going to change the world, but he put a smile on a lot of faces and that's worth something!

I suddenly feel like im on facebook/twitter and all that crap.

Well... okay. But it's okay to have a laugh on the lighter side too. We are multi-faceted people, and it's not like there wasn't an appropriate forum for this -- "Jokes, Puns and Pranks."

Just call me boring.

Nah, I don't wanna call you that! I'll bet we could find something mutually interesting -- maybe even exciting -- to talk about.

This just ain't it

Maybe its just because I really hate the jenners/kadarshians and what not.

Awww... don't hate 'em. There's so much worse to hate out there, and most of what you probably "hate" about them is just what the media has pushed on us... and pushed and pushed and pushed!!!

Hate the media that shoved 'em down our throats instead

join