It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you feel about Trump getting cozy with Russia and Putin.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

Or it could be some Russian Intelligence and Russian Mobsters have been gassing him up telling him how great Russia is and he wants to expand his empire into Russia.

No, I'm not accusing him of being in bed with the Russian Mob or Russian Intelligence. He wouldn't have known those people were aligned with those folks.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

I find your post too complex, requiring too much thought. If Trump's pick makes people angry it must be good. That is the only thing I know for sure.

All you have to do to understand is look up at the sky and ask God for the answer. As God will help you through your time of confusion to help you make peace with understanding.

But I can comprehend your "if it makes people angry, it's good" line of reasoning.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Donald Trump was a teen in the early 60's when Russia and the US were playing VLBI with the big dishes, EG Green Bank, Parkes observatory and Jodrell Bank. Maybe he was an insider even back then?

You suppose he was one of the original Banks children?

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Russia is not communist anymore.

Does that make a difference maybe?

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fowlerstoad
a reply to: olaru12

Russia is not communist anymore.

Does that make a difference maybe?

Russia was never communist. USSR was.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Trump likes to get cozy with billionaires...and Putin is rumored to be the richest man on earth, along with his crony [including Trump] capitalist friends.

Putin is carrying a lot of baggage from his former KGB days ---- He is reported to have been involved in a KGB operation that rigged an apartment building with explosives --- with the ensuing blast that killed civilians --- All along...having the KGB blame the blast on the Chechens, so they [Russkies] could start a war of eradication of the Chechen people --- Not to mention Putin being rumored to poison journalists with radioactive nuclides, with reported attempts to imprison his political rivals and destablize the Baltic states with threats of invasion; a la Ukraine --- Along with Putin being responsible for the computer hacking of our presidential election and U.S. infrastructure.

All with Trump's blessing of Putin with disgusting remarks, with Trump seemingly wanting to make the United States a satellite of Russia, while renaming the U.S.: "Trumpistan."

quote: Paul Krugman --- New York Times, Monday, Jan. 2, 2017
edit on 3-1-2017 by Erno86 because: added a couple of words

edit on 3-1-2017 by Erno86 because: ditto

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Trump's connections to the Soviet union go back 3 0 years. My source is the Financial Times which is hardly part of the liberal elite

ig.ft.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Putin is president according to the Russian constitution. He never violated it. Yes he took advantage of loopholes, but who doesn't? Bush Jr was president after Bush Sr was. Hillary wanted to be president after Bill was. McCain is still senator at age 80.

The only bad thing Putin did was change president term from 4 years to 6 years. That's too long IMO.
edit on 4-1-2017 by undertakerwwefan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
So what are the odds of Russia having dirt on Trump?
And how bad does that dirt have to be in order for Trump to stay on the good side of Putin?
The admiration for Putin as expressed by Trump on multiple occasions does not make any sense to me.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Hate is bad for health. Hating Russians is no exception. Russia never caused trouble anywhere in the world.

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join