It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Radical Islamic Terror does not exist then why is the NYPD placing truck barriers for the BD?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   
bait, hooked, line, sinker.

great thread.

*walk out

see you all in the next bait...

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

You really need to take the word "ISLAMIC' out of the equation. If you think they are the only ones....really?

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014
Exactly who has ever said radical Islamic terror doesn't exist? Why do you guys have to exaggerate so much to try to make a point?. It's as if there is no middle ground. For f*cks sake..this is utterly ridiculous.

I'm so annoyed by this post I don't know what else to say...other than, Op....grow up.

The middle ground was Obama using the term "Extremist Ideology". He ended the War on Terror without defeating the Ideology. Every Islamic attack on our society he just labels as "Workplace Violence" because he is a Muslim. Nothing to see here folks. He censors anything that might put the blame on Muslims. Hes helping the terrorists by releasing them from Gitmo Bay who have returned to the Battlefield.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ilpero

Muslims are pissed that extremist groups misuse Islam in such a way. That is why they want them separated from the religion they desecrate. See? Therefore it is NOT "Islam" but people who have spat upon Islam and are claiming it falsely. FALSELY.

I know you understand me. Do not be willfully dogmatic. You are not calling a spade a spade, you are calling a spade Islam, silly, and it ain't that.

- AB

There is so much debate around this issue (thank god, or what ever deity) that I just have to chip in. So when it comes to islam and muslims helpful analogy would be to compare it to nazism. Yes, I know that is somewhat provocative, but we are talking about ideology here, aren't we..?
So there were all kinds of nazis; fanatics, intellectual scholar types, just sheeple, opportunists. But we don't judge nazism by actions of any of these groups, now do we? Some might be inclined to claim that it was the acts of the fanatics that make nazism somewhat unfavorable ideology nowadays. But i disagree. I claim that it is the inevidable conclusion that ideology like that sooner or later comes. Only logical outcome of that kind of ideology (if it gets large enough following) is that "the better people" (aryans in this case) start to impose their will onto others and dehumanising them. That is why we should oppose nazism and all ideologies alike.
And that brings us to islam. Same kind of premises can be found from islam. Some people are better than others and therefore are justified to impose their will to others, subjucate them and even slay them. The right to do so comes from sky fairy, not their heritage and genetics, but the implications remain in many ways identical.
So, did the fanatics hijack perfectly good nazism and turned it into despicable abomination, or was the ideology itself somewhat flawed?

Applause sir.

You have hit the nail right on the head.

As long as Islam exists in its current form there will be Islamic extremists willing to actually go by the book.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod
I wonder if the NYPD has succumbed to Islamophobia. Seems a bit overkill for just a tiny percentage of "extremist ideology".

And if you couldnt tell already im being extremely sarcastic at Obama's refusal to mention RIT throughout his 8 years in office. Also as a fellow supporter of Cops it is extremely scary that it has gotten to this point where we need truck barriers to celebrate New Year's.
The Trump Administration can't get here quick enough.

This is very strange for me because a few days ago I read exactly the same thing about such barriers going up out side a cricket ground in Adelaide in Australia where a match was to take place the next day.

From the account i read on gumshoe news, the announcement was only a day or old when suddendly all thesse concrete planter boxes are put in front of the gates.

They must have been sitting some where all made to order, even, painted long before they were needed.

Did not ever strike Americans as odd that when they said nude scanners were going up in airports not long after the shoe boomer, that they all appeared with just a little too much haste?

how long would it take to design, test, perfect, build, warehouse and transport thousands of scanners to all airports just in time to be rolled out after the shoe bomber did his thing. He obviously played a very important part in revealing the whole thing and justifying it to the public.

BTW, Kert Haskell now lives in South Americia.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
a reply to: Stevemagegod

The point is not that there is no terrorism. There is definitely terrorism and it should be guarded against in cities during mass gatherings. There is absolutely NO question about that with Obama or any intelligent "progressive/liberal."

What IS at issue is whether or not to piss off all of Islam because of the terrorists that use it's name to commit atrocities against man (and God).

We heard this bs all before..
Because if we do piss them off by calling it what it is then they commit more of these terrorist acts upon us in the name of their religion and by that virtue we are the ones to blame for it because WE SAID IT..

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: AboveBoard

What IS at issue is whether or not to piss off all of Islam because of the terrorists that use it's name to commit atrocities against man (and God). It is a question of NAMES. Why do you include "Islamic" in this?

Because it is Islamic terrorism. Muslims should be pissed at others using Islam to justify the mass slaughter and terror of human beings, not those who call a spade a spade.

Muslims are pissed that extremist groups misuse Islam in such a way. That is why they want them separated from the religion they desecrate. See? Therefore it is NOT "Islam" but people who have spat upon Islam and are claiming it falsely. FALSELY.

I know you understand me. Do not be willfully dogmatic. You are not calling a spade a spade, you are calling a spade Islam, silly, and it ain't that.

- AB

That is like saying that we should not use the term 'White Supremacists' because it offends other white people. That would be silly as white supremacists are white and their whole ethos is to subjugate those of other races, just like radical Islamic terrorists are Muslims and their whole ethos is to subjugate (or kill) those of other religions

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

What IS at issue is whether or not to piss off all of Islam because of the terrorists that use it's name to commit atrocities against man (and God). It is a question of NAMES. Why do you include "Islamic" in this?

Because it is Islamic terrorism. Muslims should be pissed at others using Islam to justify the mass slaughter and terror of human beings, not those who call a spade a spade.

- AB

That is like saying that we should not use the term 'White Supremacists' because it offends other white people. That would be silly as white supremacists are white and their whole ethos is to subjugate those of other races, just like radical Islamic terrorists are Muslims and their whole ethos is to subjugate (or kill) those of other religions

Except they kill far more Muslims than people of other religions. A fact you and your fellow anti Muslim hate pushers handily overlook.

You DO realise that most ISIS and Islamic terrorist attacks happen in Islamic countries right?

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   

- AB

Except they kill far more Muslims than people of other religions. A fact you and your fellow anti Muslim hate pushers handily overlook.

You DO realise that most ISIS and Islamic terrorist attacks happen in Islamic countries right?

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Are you stupid? Of course radical Islamic terrorism exists, and who are the main victims? Other Muslims, get your head out of your ass and look at the numbers of people killed, but I'm guessing you don't give a # because they're muslim and not American citizens. The only lives that matter in your opinion in guessing.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

- AB

Wait, so because they kill other Muslims we can't refer to their radical islamic beliefs? Logic fail.
White supremacists have killed white people too, you know. You see they are lunatics and make no sense, just like radical Islamic terrorists.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Forget it.

It's not worth the effort it will take to even try and explain what I'm asking.

I don't think you know what your asking

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Themaskedbeast

I don't think you know what your asking

I really don't care what you think.

It's nice to know you think you know my own thoughts better than I do. Are you psychic or just delusional??

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join