It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence of Timeline Shift

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

How up are you on the material being released by Corey Goode and David Wilcock? It's very interesting stuff. If the new time line continues unabated we could see Full Disclosure in our lifetimes, followed by a return to a more natural existence.

Link

Imagine if we no longer needed to pay someone to power our homes, we no longer needed to pump chemicals or have pieces cut out of us to feel well. If we no longer needed to go to jobs we hate and had time to connect with our family and friends on a deep level instead of the spurious co-participative entertainment we practice now.

This psychic's predictions were really interesting to me. Specifically the part where she envisions a return to the small family farms in the future. To me that says we return to sustainability, growing our own food and supplying ourselves with enough to be satisfied and happy (but not rich, which may not be a thing at that point).

Link

We have some bumpy times ahead of us regardless of who assumes office on January 20th, but I am hopeful that we will be all the better for it on the other side.
edit on 30-12-2016 by Tman2135 because: hyperlink not working

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Can someone please please explain to me how Trump is not an elitist? I guess I don't understand the word? Or its context?

Are you saying someone born into wealth, raised in wealth controls massive amounts of wealth, media and so called reality shows isn't an elitist?

WAIT A MINUTE! In this timeshift is everyone now rich like billionaire rich except me? Only way I see it is if the field is leveled are even remotely an equal. Please show me I am wrong that he is just a common Joe who started with nothing earned his wealth and wants to see positive change in this timeline...lol

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Tman2135

This is very fascinating subject matter. Once again, I am reminded of John Titor and his version of events. My little conspiracy circle over here have played around with this hypothetical quite a bit, and his messages pop up in the conversation frequently. He spoke of nuclear war, and an uprising. Of a civil war, too. He spoke of the US government as the enemy. But one little detail has really stood out for me ever since the election. He referred to the President and he said "he, or she". He wasn't going to say which one, because it would have been too much information, but the fact that he threw the option of a female in there stuck in my head.

Now of course, that's providing that he was a real time traveler, which cannot be proven either way. And he could have simply been observing PC by including a "she". But what if he wasn't? What if, in his "worldline" Hillary was POTUS, and responsible for the nuclear war and the devastation of the country? Could such a thing have been avoided on this "worldline" in some way, by blocking her from achieving the Presidency? I think it's a fascinating line of thought.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: abeverage

He's a straight up elitist. They just believe he's cut somehow from a different cloth. He's not. They are all the same.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
The last mod date for the file from the server.

Last-Modified: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 03:48:00 GMT

Actually looks like it is unchanged for almost seven years. Of course someone could have back dated the file date manually to make it look authentic. Given it is near 2009 but not exact it makes it a bit more legit.

Myself with these subjects, I tend to not trust until proven otherwise.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Titor or the person claiming to be Titor has been coy with the identity of any future President.

He did point to 2018 as being a pivotal date, specifically that is when the oceans "die" in his words and the focus of international conflict becomes resources rather than ideology or political goals.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I'm tired and slightly inebriated, so nothing to add besides great post and thread. It's refreshing to see a topic like this discussed in a logical way, and everyone getting along. Threads like this make ATS my favorite stop on the web. S&F and

edit on 30-12-2016 by Illumimasontruth because: Grammar haha

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: abeverage
Can someone please please explain to me how Trump is not an elitist? I guess I don't understand the word? Or its context?

Are you saying someone born into wealth, raised in wealth controls massive amounts of wealth, media and so called reality shows isn't an elitist?

WAIT A MINUTE! In this timeshift is everyone now rich like billionaire rich except me? Only way I see it is if the field is leveled are even remotely an equal. Please show me I am wrong that he is just a common Joe who started with nothing earned his wealth and wants to see positive change in this timeline...lol
it's all about the human brain, and how it reacts to life. The rich just get richer, and life is not fair. Because the teeter totter is weighed down at one end, the other guy has too much gold! So there's no working together. It's just, "hey, thanks for the employment" mentality. I grew up mid-middle class. Ran into a bunch of guys who made it big. A few genuinely wanted to know how I keep my faith. They go mad..Literally. it's not fun to deal with.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tman2135
Of particular interest is the contradiction with the T1v83 information, in which Dan told us that in the latter half of 2007 a highly classified time portal intelligence retrieval project (for lack of any better phrase) had analyzed a number of possible alternative future timelines and concluded that variant 83 - the most probable of the many that had been investigated - demonstrated that the 'Timeline 2' catastrophe had been averted and that while civilization would not be under threat, the next few years would bring major problems. These included nuclear exchanges in a prolonged period of global conflict, under an administration in which Hillary Clinton had been elected President of the US....

One cannot avoid what is!
Every moment of Universal existence already exists. There is no 'future moment' that can be 'avoided' or 'changed'!
Not anything!
Ever!

We are all unique Conscious Perspectives (Souls) of the One (unchanging, ALL inclusive) Reality, every moment of existence!

edit on 31-12-2016 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Tman2135

True, he was coy about many things. It just stood out to me because of him mentioning Russia, nukes and civil war with the dismantling of the US government structure.

I don't really think, if this is actually the case, that anything was truly averted by Hillary losing. I think it's simply going to follow an alternate pathway to the same eventual goal. So perhaps something pivotal actually will occur in 2018, and in the hypothetical context of time travel or shifts, maybe they simply sought to delay the progression of things by mucking with the timeline or worldline.

Apologies if I am less than coherent right now...I've been up for almost 36 hours straight.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Literally everyone who knows anything about politics knew that Clinton was going to run eventually, and she was never guaranteed to win anything, as a lot of people hate her guts (obviously). This is silly, and not evidence for anything.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

here's another clue that a 'time-shift' has happened...we are definitely in another time-line which is not too radically different than the previous time-line with Hillary/progressives (the 4th Reich Democrat Party)

the clue or evidence is this recent disclosure that ...At Least 'Our' satellites have their atomic clocks getting out-of-sync with the Earth Station

I would propose that the ground based atomic clock is the device that is with the atomic clocks inside satellites which orbit the planet Earth in higher/further away orbits or stationary positions

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

see link: www.bbc.com...

Title: Galileo satellites experiencing multiple clock failures
By Jonathan Amos BBC Science Correspondent

The onboard atomic clocks that drive the satellite-navigation signals on Europe's Galileo network have been failing at an alarming rate.
Across the 18 satellites now in orbit, nine clocks have stopped operating.
Three are traditional rubidium devices; six are the more precise hydrogen maser instruments that were designed to give Galileo superior performance to the American GPS network.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

add these atomic clocks, to the Alaskan natives, and the general awareness in people of 'something is different'
and the dots which connect the time-line change are becoming visible & known to exist, so the evidence is there & all that's needed is for a voice of authority to make the announcement that the time-line and our future 'windows' of events have shifted....
~ or whatever future you were inclined to 'see' as becoming reality

edit on th31148480169318542017 by St Udio because: i hop the link get posted

top topics

<< 1   >>

join