It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NRA should apologize to President Obama

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I 'm a TAD more intelligent based on your statements wording and objective ...having BLACK skin issues are you?
It 's clear you are offended by white culture and quite frankly white culture can't really BLAME you .
I just won't take any s##t as I have HAD ENOUGH from both sides thank you.
Semantic wit to a portable WW3 I got it down,I'd rather TALK and disagree but SOME CAN'T leave it alone.
WHAT WE CAN blame Obama for is being an Ayn Rand radical who was part a social movement based on immersive media bombardment and not to mention a few dollars from SOROS and his organization to PUT his traitorous ass INTO D.C.
As to guns we on this board are participants in the PC wars and it is RATHER clear the left coasts and their minions aren't CAPABLE of patience or empathy accept for their own and their RAMPANT HOPLOPHOBIC messages and hopes are worthless garbage ,regardless of how many nut cases slaughter innocent people,pregnant women or puppies.
TO FIX THAT the tool which is STILL very in use by THE REST of the country and will remain,get into mental health and legally defining "crazy
edit on 30-12-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: GokuVsSuperman0

well if isis terrorists in Syria can be considered moderate rebels why can`t trump be considered mildly dishonest? or for you liberal folks,moderately dishonest.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Obama is the worse of the worse. He should apologize to the American people for all his lies and underhanded back door policies. He is not fit to be a leader. A few more weeks and he can go back to his old job of setting up rubber cone pylons for temporary parking. a reply to: GokuVsSuperman0

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: GokuVsSuperman0
I'm just looking at his legacy, his actions. I don't care if he regrets not doing more, that's not the point.

No, its entirely the point.

He tried over and over and over and over and over and over to ram a restriction on gun rights through Congress in the form of 'assault weapons' bans and restrictions on magazine capacity. When he didn't get his way and the Republicans defended the rights of law abiding American citizens, on multiple occasions, I might add, he used two sets of executive actions to chip away around the edges. He banned imports of Russian firearms and certain ammunition under the guise of sanctions a couple of years ago. He attempted to use the ATF to ban domestically produced M855 5.56 ammunition...which failed due to public backlash. He praised highly restrictive Australian gun laws as a model for the US. He's currently blocking the re-importation of hundreds of thousands of M1 Garands and M1 Carbines from South Korea for absolutely no good reason, considering that they were never subject to the former 'Assault Weapons' ban and were also excluded from the proposed Feinstein ban a couple of years ago.

Your position seems to be that because he tried repeatedly and failed miserably, none of the above (and more that I've forgotten) actually matters. Sorry, but it matters a great deal to those of us who actually value the rights that he's been relentlessly attempting to undermine over the last eight years.
edit on 30-12-2016 by vor78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Soon, Obama will be relegated to the dustbin of history.

I look forward to the day when we can all say, "Obama. . who?"

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Soon, Obama will be relegated to the dustbin of history.

I look forward to the day when we can all say, "Obama. . who?"

....I think he may just be relegated to a footnote in history....*main impetus behind the creation of transgender bathrooms in Federal Office Buildings.......legacy.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Thanks, glad I could put a smile on some ones face.....my dad used to say it as well. Along with " Goddammit " I think that was his favorite word.a reply to: Boadicea

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: openyourmind1262

Along with " Goddammit " I think that was his favorite word.

Haha! Yes!!! Pronounced just like that -- as one word

I gotta ask: Was he a sailor? My dad served in the Navy during Korea.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Nope he wasn't a sailor. He was in Army ww2 he was the sergeant on a( landing barge) as they were called back then. The ones that rolled onto the beach & let out the troops. This was a part of my dads life that he didn't talk about a lot. And yes, to him it was one word goddammit....said with such disgust that to this day I can't say that word & do it any justice. Might I ask your age? I'm 54. a reply to: Boadicea

edit on 31-12-2016 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: openyourmind1262
This was a part of my dads life that he didn't talk about a lot.

Yes, my dad was the same. It was the standard in those days. I think of it as the original "don't ask, don't tell" policy. We were taught to never ever ask someone about their military service, and veterans didn't talk about. They went to war to save us the horrors of war... so don't ask and don't tell.

And yes, to him it was one word goddammit....said with such disgust that to this day I can't say that word & do it any justice.

Me too -- and I don't even try! (Mostly I don't want to take the Lord's name in vain; but I could never do it justice like my dad did anyway) But I can curse like a sailor and I blame/credit my dad for that...

Might I ask your age? I'm 54.

I'm going on 60 -- so not too far apart. At least at this age, a few years ain't nuttin!
edit on 31-12-2016 by Boadicea because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
It was more a "gahdammit", rare to hear it clearly. He showed me all the shrapnel in his wrist & hip & neck. Could never really get thru the story as to how he got injured. You could tell it took him to a place he did not want to go. So as A kid I never really pressed him on it. My mom let me know in the later years of his life he watched several of his friends get killed in one day, one battle. I am the youngest of six & my dad would always tell me" If there's a draft, they aint getting you my son, I'll chop off both your little toes and you want have to go. I have no doubt in my mind my dad would have tried to save me from war.a reply to: Boadicea

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: vor78
The other half is the fact that he's been in front of the TV cameras at least a dozen times just in this term pushing new gun rights restriction

Care to show us those video's....?

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Is it really that difficult? Take your pick.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

NRA should apologize to President Obama -----

Before or After they take him out.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join