It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NRA should apologize to President Obama

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
For the record people.

Obama's party created GUN CONTROL to keep the 'blacks' disarmed.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I think someone is still butthurt that Trump won..

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Banquo
I think someone is still butthurt that Trump won..

Yeppers.

And Trump isn't even sworn in yet.

Imagine the over time they are going to put in for the next 4 years.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
National firearms act(1934) gun control act(1968) The 'Assualt Weapons ban(1994) The BRady handgun violence prevention act(1993)
What does any of that have to do with Obama. Failed assault weapons ban, key word failed. Gun running program has been going on since George W Bush. ATF already had these undercover programs running before Obama took office. And well I'm not getting into middle eastern foreign policy, because that doesn't really affect the 2nd amendment.

I'm just looking at his legacy, his actions. I don't care if he regrets not doing more, that's not the point. He's got two weeks left and he can't possibly do everything gun nuts like you have been saying he was gonna do. Nor did he ever have the opportunity to change public opinion on the subject.

Obama has been the gun grabbing boogeyman for years, but now that he's leaving and he didn't take anyone's guns away. I feel like gun people should calm down with the rhetoric is all. But I get the feeling you're a next level freedom lover who believes any restriction on any firearm is against the constitution lol

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Banquo

Lol you're the 2nd fool who assumed I'm anti-Trump because I quoted him.
Again. I find that hilarious.
There isn't a single negative thing in my OP about Trump, you just inferred it.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: GokuVsSuperman0
a reply to: Banquo

Lol you're the 2nd fool who assumed I'm anti-Trump because I quoted him.
Again. I find that hilarious.
There isn't a single negative thing in my OP about Trump, you just inferred it.

You will be begging for us 2nd amendment fools when they come to take your 1st.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Uhm wasn't that after the civil war. I think political parties change a bit in over a century.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: GokuVsSuperman0

National firearms act(1934) gun control act(1968) The 'Assualt Weapons ban(1994) The BRady handgun violence prevention act(1993) What does any of that have to do with Obama

A hell of a lot.

Why more than 100 gun control proposals have failed.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Uhm wasn't that after the civil war. I think political parties change a bit in over a century.

No they haven't.

Only one group of people for over 75 years has consistently violated American civil liberties.

The second through the 10th, and that most epic 14th.

Gun control should not even exist or that trash legislation.
edit on 30-12-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Only ONE group has consistently violated American civil liberties? Please. You can't be that naive to think your team is different from the other lol.

Ooooooh 100 proposals! WOW that's a big number. Get real. It's just a title that catches your attention. If you actually know how politics work than you know that those 100 proposals are spanned over years and over 1000s of bills. 5% of which becomes law. Seeing as 100 isn't even 5% of the total proposals across 1000s of bills since 2011. Math says none of them could ever make it to law, never mind what politics say.

But no go ahead keep scaring gun owners with things that are incredibly improbable.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
People can & did see thru fake government shootings that didn't garner the votes to change a damn thing. Blame the gun crowd gonna bash me a good one. But once again for those who don't get it........people kill people, guns are & always will be an inanimate object till it reaches mans hands. Blame the man ,not the gun.a reply to: Boadicea

edit on 30-12-2016 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Most people who believe these stories are just "bothered" by a black man as their President. I know not everyone who believes these stories is racist, but there is a part in the back of their brain that is bothered by him being black.

And this stopped my reading in its tracks, because I watched your credibility go flying out of the window.

And as many gun shop owners will tell you, Obama did wonders for gun sales because of his infringe-on-the-second-amendment rhetoric (and that of his cohorts in the Democrat party)--the NRA owes Obama notadamnthing. In fact, nobody owes Obama anything--he's taken enough in the past eight years from the American people, and we've gotten a very poor return on our forced investments.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: GokuVsSuperman0

You sound like a poor loser,that started a post so you can try and force your weak opinions,Obama Admin has sold more guns to foreigners then any before,Obama should thank them for lining his pockets while in office

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

a reply to: Hazardous1408
Did you just call trump mildly dishonest?Lmao Now your lying, you can't be watching his debates,rallies and twitter account without seeing him lie habitually. They're not even normal political lies like "I'll get all you jobs back with my plan". They're super blatant lies, that can be fact checked very easily with a google search:
Trump saying he won the popular vote, Trump saying millions of people voted illegally, Trump saying he had best electoral college win in history(he's actually like the 6th worse all time)
that was just a few days after the election.

Your "group think" only makes you believe those are all lies. You can't be left wing brainwashed and have fact checking. You must become deprogrammed first.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: openyourmind1262
People can & did see thru fake government shootings that didn't garner the votes to change a damn thing. Blame the gun crowd gonna bash me a good one. But once again for those who don't get it........people kill people, guns are & always will be an inanimate object till it reaches mans hands. Blame the man ,not the gun.a reply to: Boadicea

Excellent points. There was plenty of effort to take away gun rights, even if one doesn't see any false flags. I can't say any shootings were false flags definitively; but I sure can't take them at face value.

And no, not one gun pulled its own trigger.

Completely off topic: "Chief cook and bottle washer" -- my dad used to say that. Thanks for bringing back some happy memories and putting a smile on my face.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey
"Infringe on the 2nd amendment rhetoric"? democrats talk about gun control the way every other western nation talks about it. Normally. You may not agree with what they're saying but they're not blatantly lying. Also ignoring racism is just sad. You say I have no credibility because I mentioned racism towards President Obama. I say your closed minded for not knowing how much racism there is, just because you're numb to it doesn't mean it's not a serious problem

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

And you are the 3rd to jump to the conclusion that I'm anti-Trump because I quoted him. I didn't say a single thing about him that was negative. You just inferred it. If your calling me a sore loser than Trump must be your guy. And seeing as I expressed none of my "weak opinions" against Trump at all. That must make you what? A sore winner
Looking to rub it in anyone's face. As Trump would say...SAD

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I would like to apologise to President Obama, I so sorry I voted for you in your first turm. I am so sorry I fell for hope and change. I am so sorry you disappointed me.

That's about as close as I can get. But I really am sorry.
edit on 30-12-2016 by Nickn3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
/grabs his can of kerosene and heads toward the fire

I don't like obama. Never did - never will. I couldn't care less what color his skin is. Of course, anyone who sees a need to bash conservatives simply can not accept that. So, go ahead call me a bigot. I don't care. And you know what? Michelle DOES look like an orangutan! That doesn't make me racist, just observant... But then, I think hillary looks like a Hedgehog. Does that make me a marsupiist?

Now, for everyone still reading and not in their safe space hyperventilating... I am allowed to say that. Whether you like it or agree with it is entirely beside the point. It is simply my observation. I am not saying she is related to an orangutan or that she has the same intellect. Only that she resembles one. I think she is just plain ugly. In fact, comparing her to orangutans is an insult to orangutans everywhere.

So, let me issue a formal apology: Orangutans - I am sorry.

As far as obama lies - lets not forget he just took 2A rights from people collecting SSI. Not like that group is at the top of the predator list for weapons violations or anything. But it was an order he could get through quickly so he did. Any gun he can take is ok as far as he is concerned. The idea of the OP that he didn't take away 2A rights is flawed from the start. He tried. Lord knows he tried. And he failed. That does not excuse him for trying.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
/grabs his can of kerosene and heads toward the fire

I don't like obama. Never did - never will. I couldn't care less what color his skin is. Of course, anyone who sees a need to bash conservatives simply can not accept that. So, go ahead call me a bigot. I don't care. And you know what? Michelle DOES look like an orangutan! That doesn't make me racist, just observant... But then, I think hillary looks like a Hedgehog. Does that make me a marsupiist?

Now, for everyone still reading and not in their safe space hyperventilating... I am allowed to say that. Whether you like it or agree with it is entirely beside the point. It is simply my observation. I am not saying she is related to an orangutan or that she has the same intellect. Only that she resembles one. I think she is just plain ugly. In fact, comparing her to orangutans is an insult to orangutans everywhere.

So, let me issue a formal apology: Orangutans - I am sorry.

As far as obama lies - lets not forget he just took 2A rights from people collecting SSI. Not like that group is at the top of the predator list for weapons violations or anything. But it was an order he could get through quickly so he did. Any gun he can take is ok as far as he is concerned. The idea of the OP that he didn't take away 2A rights is flawed from the start. He tried. Lord knows he tried. And he failed. That does not excuse him for trying.

I love it when the 1st Amendment is used to defend the 2nd Amendment.....it's usually the other way around. BTW I enjoyed your formal Orangutan apology.....thank goodness you avoided the gender specifics.
edit on 30-12-2016 by WilliamtheResolute because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join