It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why the NWO cant take over

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 11:50 PM
link   

All of communism is going to fall, and once that's done, we'll all be in UN [by we I mean the countries we all live in].

You might want to look into the history of the UN. Most of the founding members were registered communists. Also the principles of the UN are like communism: Common lands, Total gun control, Forced abortions to control population.

What a wonderful organization!

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I dont think of myself as a paranoid person, but the NWO is right in front of us on the news every day...
Here is my prediction on what could happen.
On the event of the next terrorist act in the U.S., which could happen, who knows?
Mr Bush might petition the U.N. (NWO) to create more of a military based involvement around the world.
And our own FEMA, which does have the power to suspend the constitution will also get involved and declare martial law in the U.S

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
The simplest scenario I could see a NWO working is the 5 or so superpowers deciding it so and enforcing it.
Impossible to say if that would be good or bad as the thing they decide whether new religion, philosophy or laws are unknown.

I personally feel religion is pegged for change, the problem is they have so many safety clauses (666etc) that it wont be easy to convert.

Possibly a new religious / philosophical movement that the people buy into and super powers are happy to adopt.

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join