It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why the NWO cant take over

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 04:30 AM
link   
If I assume for a moment the NWO exists here is questions that need to be asked
How can the NWO controll the world ?

Let me explain the reasoning behind my question.
In WW2 both the japs and the germans over extened themselvs and as a result couldnt supply there troops with the material to win the war. In the 20th century info can travel quicker via email but you cant send oil and ammo via Email.
Put another way lets assume the NWO controlls the worlds oil supply they still have to transport the oil to Asia or if the NWO wants to use shipyards in Japan they have to ensure they have enough iron ore to make the materials needed to build a ship.

The long supply lines would be targets for the global resistance its just not possabile to controll the globe.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 08:09 AM
link   
The new world order can take over and it probably will in the next few years. Its really only a matter of time before they take over.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Since the NWO doesn't exist its an entirely hypothetical situation. Hypothetically they'd need some really powerful structures to operate the logisitics of supplying a world controlling military that is actively engaged with global resistance fighters. This in itself is a mark against them, however, who is to say that they have to ship oil out of arabia? There are oil deposits all over the globe. A scattered global resistance, unorganized, and only 'united' in the sense that they fight a similar enemy, would not be able to disrupt supply flow outside of the actual distribution points, and perhaps some major 'out of theatre' coordinating points. But, these global partisans can't, for example, effectively hamper trans-atlantic cargo ships, or knock down supply planes at super high altitude.

On the other hand, the requirements for the NWO are so large that they'd never be able to actuall get it together in the first place.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 04:19 PM
link   
The new world order for now will still have countrys. Its more of a new way of thinking. It isnt only about America, or 1st world countrys, its about all countrys of the world.

In one example: Tony Blair brings to light the outrageous conditions in Africa. He is to be applauded for his statement in which he aknowledges African conditions in some countrys would equate to a humanitarian disaster in first world countrys requiring instant attention. We as a world see yet do notihing.

This my friends is the new world order. Ask not what other countrys can do for you, but what can you do for other countrys.,

We already act local. Lets think Global.

Pretty simple plan. Selfishness leads one to think that the new world order will be one government. Its more about one world. United Nations. And not an organization, but more a way of thinking.

[edit on 28-1-2005 by HIFIGUY]

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Nygdan I agree with what you have said . It is diffcult to say weather or not the partisans could disrupte NWO supply lines outside of the distribution points.

Oil tankers have proven they can be attacked although in this case it was terroists and the oil tankers wernt sunk.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a NWO cannot take over for one simple reason that many mistake as a bad thing: SELFFISHNESS. Many underestimate the Virtue of Selfishness. New ideas and ingenuity would never occur if it were not for man's drive to not always work for each other. I am not saying that Egotism should reign but rather that People who can help themselves promote the human race more than those who are constantly helping others. The NWO even if it has a chance to take over will crumble like all other major factions due because of personal ambition. The leaders of the NWO will pose more of a threat to each other than any resistance group that will pop up. Some fear the left wing but look at the democratic in fighting. Some say it will be the right wing that will take over but look at the grass roots offshoots of the Republicans that are anti bush, the RNC "Dictator" as some call him. The Virtues of Man will defeat the NWO and world Unity under Tyranny

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 10:07 PM
link   
i thought the omega agency was going to take over. Isn't it a lot like the CIA. The CIA and the NSA are its enemies. According to a thread Alexander Haig and Bill Clinton and Bush 1 are in it. A lot of people thought they were going to take over after 9/11. A lot of spec ops people are reported to be recruited by the omegas. They would be Public Service Officers. They would kill anybody for chewing gum.

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I don't think it matters if the governments want a new world order, they announce it globaly, and than say they'll eliminate anyone who stands in there way. The people in the army can simply drop out, that way there's no one to kill any other people for the new world government. Instead there'd be plenty of people wanting to destroy it.

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
The new world order can take over and it probably will in the next few years. Its really only a matter of time before they take over.

I must say, this is a useful post. Full of information to refute the statement in question.

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 05:08 AM
link   
The NWO has already taken over. The rope is in already around our necks. All they have to do is tighten it. They already control America, Europe, Asia. The rest will be done away with through brute military force. Just look at Iraq and Iran. And how are you going to form a resistance when they already can listen to all communication, manipulate the media, and hold all the military? Yeah, you might have a rifle or some high-powered weapon, but what's one or two people scattered here and there when we can't even agree with ourselves?

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaNine
I must say, this is a useful post. Full of information to refute the statement in question.

The information is all around ATS, read through the FSME threads or, if you want answers to question, ask me

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by a3s73rg30ne
The NWO has already taken over. The rope is in already around our necks. All they have to do is tighten it. They already control America, Europe, Asia. The rest will be done away with through brute military force. Just look at Iraq and Iran. And how are you going to form a resistance when they already can listen to all communication, manipulate the media, and hold all the military? Yeah, you might have a rifle or some high-powered weapon, but what's one or two people scattered here and there when we can't even agree with ourselves?

Alright recruiting will need to be done like in a secret society, A single person will start by asking good friends who will ask good friends. Once the society is large enough the first few will seperate and create a series of bases through out the world.

Shelters should consist of tents within abandoned mines, slave quarters in brazil, underground tunnels, and abandoned mining camps. Power can be aquired from excalibers, moisture harvesters can be used for water, and food will consist of meal replacements used by body builders.

People should communicate with secure laptops through there own private server hosting a private forum, chat, and email. Hackers and Phreakers like myself may provide intelligence and develop global plans.

Capital should be aquired after every member has five to ten fake IDs. The founders will start fake firms (maybe a consulting firm) and hire all there members, then everyone will file for UI which will generate ALOT of cash.

Goods should be bought by others who have little contact with the organization. They should order goods online to abandoned structures or mail boxes with fake Identitys. Bombs, grenades, and weapons may be smuggled under the floor boards of vans and within seats. Goods should be transported with caution.

EM shields of my own can be used for protection from missles, and tents or people can be equiped with armour and ghille suits for protection from heat sensors.

What else should be covered?

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I don't see the NWO taking over for the simple reason that Americans own way to many firearms.

I pity the troops that try to take down parts of New Jersey and the greater LA area.

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Not to mention that most members of the military aren't going to be interseted in attacking populations of their own citizens. Sure, they might all get tricked into, say, attacking muslim communities or radical left communities, but they aren';t going to support it when their own families are the ones being carted off. IOW, there'd be a mutiny and a counter-revolution.

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 06:28 PM
link   
The NWO is just like this forum. It will never succeed because its members all cite reasons that can be easily refuted. No one uses real hard evidence. All we do is quote each other and not use any credible sources. All this is is becoming like those we criticize.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 09:11 AM
link   
You guys are forgetting something.

The NWO isn't going to take power by just showing up one day and telling everyone what to do. Its going to take power throught the illusion that it is the only solution to a big problem.

What could that problem be? How about when global oil production peaks in the next few years (i.e. there isn't enough oil to continue meeting economic growth), so oil skyrockets to $300/barrel and essentially destroys the global economy. Asa result you have a domino effect, much worse than the Great Depression. The world slips into chaos, and the only way to fix it is to "live in harmony" a'la someone like Maitreya. People are chipped, religions united, government centralized globally, and there are only two classes remaining, the super-rich, and the rest. Welcome to the NWO, and people would accept it out of "necessity".

Another possiblity is a massive religious war globally between Islam and Christianity. The NWO starts blowing up churches all over the world creating the illusion of a war between both sides. The global economy crashes, the world slips into chaos. Just imagine hatred from the rest of the world towards Christians and Islams, or religion in general. People will welcome unifying all religions with open arms, and in fact would also welcome destroying anyone who stands against it because they actually feel they are a real threat, just like this so called "war on terrorism" that is happening right now! Alas the only solution is to unify all religions, a one world currency (chipped) to stop these attacks, and a one world government to promote peace and sharing, a'la Maitreya. Welcome to the New World Order.

See guys, don't even begin to assume people are even going to notice this type of takeover, because they'll do it in a way that people think its the only choice.

[edit on 30-1-2005 by LogoWatch]

Ric

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I dont believe that the NWO will attempt to take over through all out war, maybe they will attempt to manipulate world leaders into adopting the new way of thinking.

I agree with Logowatch, the NWO arent going to make it obvious, its subtle, thats why you cant truly prove they exist. They wont make themselves known, or let people know what has happened until after its too late

[edit on 30-1-2005 by Ric]

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 10:06 AM
link   
The NWO Need not supply Oil, they just need to conrol it.
If an area/contry wants some then they will have to comply, and supply its own force to bring it home. If they refuse to then they will be cut off, and have to fend for themsleves(in other words die or live like 3rd world)

There will be an extremly large undergound cultur I'm sure, A resistance if you will.
It will be interesting to see how the world will work. Somewhat of a Demolition man type scenario.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 05:34 PM
link   
If only a country could be formed that didn't use money, that was independent from the rest of the world, and focused on reducing the amount of work needed to be done in society, it could be done with the help of robotics..

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 05:44 PM
link   
The NWO Need not supply Oil, they just need to conrol it.
If an area/contry wants some then they will have to comply, and supply its own force to bring it home. If they refuse to then they will be cut off, and have to fend for themsleves(in other words die or live like 3rd world)

But the NWO still has to transport the oil to where it is needed its no use controlling the worlds oil supply if you cant transport the oil to where its needed.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join