It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Gates warns world 'vulnerable' to deadly epidemic in next decade

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   

www.aol.com...

Bill Gates warned on Friday that the world was vulnerable to a deadly epidemic of an illness like flu, with the recent Ebola and Zika outbreaks underlining weaknesses in global efforts to tackle health crises swiftly.

Gates, whose foundation invests in improving healthcare in developing countries, said the global emergency response system was not strong enough and the ability to create new drugs and vaccines quickly was lacking.

"I do think we will have much better medical tools, much better response, but we are a bit vulnerable right now if something spread very quickly, like a flu, that was quite fatal."

www.theguardian.com...

It is estimated that more than 700,000 people die each year from drug-resistant infections, though it could be much higher because there is no global system to monitor the figures.

There has also been difficulties in tracking death tolls even in places where they are monitored, such as the US, where tens of thousands of deaths have not been attributed to superbugs, according to a Reuters investigation.

So I came across a couple articles discussing the issue of AB-resistant super-bugs and what billionaire BG said about the world being vulnerable to these strains. It seems the statistic of a few hundred thousand people dying of super bugs would be a good thing for the NWO as well as the global agenda to decrease the population on Earth.

I really wonder if this was a half-truth warning from BG selling the idea that there are going to be nasty bugs coming soon (created and funded by the BG foundation) so that existing ABs will no longer work and new drugs will be implemented to combat the lab bugs and sold at premiums in market (which may or may not improve health)?

Even though they say present focus is in developing countries, however, attention should be a global cooperation, something about this disease forecast doesn't sit well with me. It almost BG is the example of the Farmer's almanac weather forecasting, except this one is for disease.

Thoughts?

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   
He's setting the path for future promotion of a product/service/device to "help" with the problem. Agenda in progress.
edit on 30-12-2016 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
yeah it's gonna be the one we actually catch from our computers.

Computer virus gone rogue.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

not sure where they get "in the next decade". drug resistant bugs are out there already and have been out there for a while. as for the big one hitting, like the black plague, it can literally happen tomorrow. All it takes is the wrong mutation, altering certain characteristics of an already deadly pathogen to make it more easily passed through the air, or resistant to treatment, or more have a significantly higher mortality rate.

It isn't if, but when we see a pandemic again.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
The only epidemic Bill Gates knows about is the horrible Internet Explorer browser.

He aught to fix that one!

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
we better all send him as much of our money as we can! While we're at it we should totally get congress to set up a special fund to get him more of our money! BC throwing money at a rich person to fix a problem is always the answer, Just ask George Soros or Hilary Clinton......

edit on 30-12-2016 by roaland because: spelli

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
With the advanced state of bio/chem warfare; I would hazard a guess that there are already biological weapons that can target dna traits and selectively kill whoever they feel is a threat.

Happy New year!!

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
The only epidemic Bill Gates knows about is the horrible Internet Explorer browser.

He aught to fix that one!

it is terrible.....the fix would probably be worse tho.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
He's stting the path for future promotion of a product/service/device to "help" with the problem. Agenda in progress.

Well, his agenda may be good.

Fact is that he's done a hell of a lot of good in fighting malaria.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011
Don't worry Bill, I'm on a Mac.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

He's stting the path for future promotion of a product/service/device to "help" with the problem. Agenda in progress.

A good background is a must, to be credible.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   

He's setting the path for future promotion of a product/service/device to "help" with the problem. Agenda in progress.

The guy literary gives away billions to charity.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

A good background is a must, to be credible.

"The evidence against the conspiracy is actually evidence FOR the conspiracy!".

Man, that's some lazy logic.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: roaland
we better all send him as much of our money as we can! While we're at it we should totally get congress to set up a special fund to get him more of our money! BC throwing money at a rich person to fix a problem is always the answer, Just ask George Soros or Hilary Clinton......

Nice of you to shoehorn politics into an unrelated topic but in any case, he's given billions to charity. How much have you given in comparison?

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

And when You and I are either in yet another "skin suit" or We have amassed enough 'Credits' to travel the Stars on Our way "back home", the populace will discover that "Finding out about Your 'heritage' by doing a mouth swab for Ancestry™.com was an invite for an "early cull"...

Who will they find out first? That Google™ and farcebook™ is nothing more than a Gov't. seine to suck out ALL of Your info

OR

Ancestry.com did ALL the Govt.s 'blood work' for them???

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Im sure the vaccine will be a cracker,nanotechnology,autism,amputation,dementure take your pick.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I see Gates as like a guy funding an orphanage while handing out tainted candy...

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Corruptedstructure
I see Gates as like a guy funding an orphanage while handing out tainted candy...

So what "tainted candy" is Gates handing out?

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

www.aol.com...

Bill Gates warned on Friday that the world was vulnerable to a deadly epidemic of an illness like flu, with the recent Ebola and Zika outbreaks underlining weaknesses in global efforts to tackle health crises swiftly.

Gates, whose foundation invests in improving healthcare in developing countries, said the global emergency response system was not strong enough and the ability to create new drugs and vaccines quickly was lacking.

"I do think we will have much better medical tools, much better response, but we are a bit vulnerable right now if something spread very quickly, like a flu, that was quite fatal."

www.theguardian.com...

It is estimated that more than 700,000 people die each year from drug-resistant infections, though it could be much higher because there is no global system to monitor the figures.

There has also been difficulties in tracking death tolls even in places where they are monitored, such as the US, where tens of thousands of deaths have not been attributed to superbugs, according to a Reuters investigation.

So I came across a couple articles discussing the issue of AB-resistant super-bugs and what billionaire BG said about the world being vulnerable to these strains. It seems the statistic of a few hundred thousand people dying of super bugs would be a good thing for the NWO as well as the global agenda to decrease the population on Earth.

I really wonder if this was a half-truth warning from BG selling the idea that there are going to be nasty bugs coming soon (created and funded by the BG foundation) so that existing ABs will no longer work and new drugs will be implemented to combat the lab bugs and sold at premiums in market (which may or may not improve health)?

Even though they say present focus is in developing countries, however, attention should be a global cooperation, something about this disease forecast doesn't sit well with me. It almost BG is the example of the Farmer's almanac weather forecasting, except this one is for disease.

Thoughts?

His more than most likely sponsoring it, lets be honest?

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: GetHyped

Why it's Gates telling us about it? Bored billionaire with sick hobbies like a controversial vaccinations of little Africans. Interrested in a depopulation agenda. Obama-guy with relationship to the Clinton Foundation. Global warming crook throwing money in Big Pharma stocks and so called charity which is transmutating useless money into political power to have a word among establishment buddies..
This charity tale won't be very popular here. I think they will come with Pig-flu 2.0 vaccination soon. You can't question public health, can you? Even POTUS can't. It's an unlimited power and unlimited money.

BTW there's a bird-flu in europe: Bird flu returns to Europe
edit on 6/1/2017 by PapagiorgioCZ because: better link

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join