It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan Wasnt Thrown Out Of Heaven

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amelia
Trust me, there is no hell, no sins and no satan with horns....
There is only god (positive and negative energies) that is a big ONE with everything
You are arguing all the time about that, it will get you nowhere...the truth is that we have to be unconditionaly loving towards EVERYBODY and EVERYTHING....we are ALL ONE. When you hurt someone, you hurt yourself, so don't. Negatives energies are all over the place, send them away and the truth will come to you. Don't fear "sins" because "sins" is a word of man. The religions that you are into was written by man for man, let go dear ones

Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

All this sounds Universal Unitarian , or Budist , the simularities to alot of the philosophies are remarkable. What faith base are you again?

[edit on 12/2/2005 by drbryankkruta]

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by drbryankkruta

What faith base are you again?

Faith base??? I'm not into anything that is organized or religious. I'm spiritual, I just follow unconditonal love and my higher self. I learn everything I know by listening to my soul, anybody can do that. Your best friend is your higher self, listen to what it has to say. You will just feel it! It is hard to explain as our human body is restricted to what we are told...but you all have to power inside you that will tell you the truth....remember that nobody is better than you, not me, not the pope, not jesus....

Don't misunderstand me, I do not want to tell you that I'm better than everybody because of my beleifs, I just want to help you if you are ready to "awake" to your higher self. If you are one with your soul, you will understand more clearly but not everybody is ready for that, some can tell me I'm crazy or some kind of a guru, that is not the case dear ones. When you want to "awake" thing will be clear and answers will come to you.

Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amelia

What faith base are you again?

Faith base??? I'm not into anything that is organized or religious. I'm spiritual, I just follow unconditonal love and my higher self. I learn everything I know by listening to my soul, anybody can do that. Your best friend is your higher self, listen to what it has to say. You will just feel it! It is hard to explain as our human body is restricted to what we are told...but you all have to power inside you that will tell you the truth....remember that nobody is better than you, not me, not the pope, not jesus....

Don't misunderstand me, I do not want to tell you that I'm better than everybody because of my beleifs, I just want to help you if you are ready to "awake" to your higher self. If you are one with your soul, you will understand more clearly but not everybody is ready for that, some can tell me I'm crazy or some kind of a guru, that is not the case dear ones. When you want to "awake" thing will be clear and answers will come to you.

Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I don't take it apon myself to judge you , your beliefs. As a matter of understanding and tolerance for those things I dont totally understand or take part in. I was wondering if your beliefs where fairly comparied to these beliefs so as to better understand your position. Awareness would make understanding much easier when dealing with you as a person, I and those who share my belief structure , which is God and Jesus not the religion are the ones to be worshipped and loved. I have no dealings with any one faith. I just deal with God directly and Jesus as well. I may not be understood by those who are say catholic which as we know have a sort of monarchy structure and alot of cerimony. To me the rank in file structure just gets in the way of the true path, does this make any sence or am I lost in the abyss that is my private insanity, cause I wish to convey only the need to know?

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 02:50 PM
link   

does this make any sence or am I lost in the abyss that is my private insanity, cause I wish to convey only the need to know?

You are in the right way dear one....your faith will guide you. If you love unconditionaly, if you have faith in god (or jesus if that is good for you) you will acheive the awakening. The only thing I wanna tell you is don't put too much energies in the teaching of the bible that was manipulated for the purpose of the elite.
God will tell you all the answers tru your higher self. Just don't judge others, even if you feel they are not right, some people think with their brain, not with their heart so they are blind...and god forgives them. God forgives everybody because your body is just a shell and life on eath in the 3 dimensional is hard. God forgives you because you are part of him! Would you slap your own face? see god is like a human body and we are the cells (that is why I say that nobody is better than anybody)....god cannot hurt itself.

Any questions, I am always here for you!
Love
Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Amelia

I think I understand where you come from on your beliefs now thanks for the clarification, and as we seperate slightly on some points I think we are somewhat kindred in direction.

Faith in God/Jesus not man or man's interpritations of faith. Is this fair.

If so then I have achived a goal in my coming to understand and tolerate with out judgement yet another persons view of faith.

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Can anyone here independently substantiate any position he holds?

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
Can anyone here independently substantiate any position he holds?

Anything of particular interest you wish to know about Grady?

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
satan does NOT run hell ... he is still trying to over throw heaven.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
there is no satan-person. satan can be in every human being.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Croat56
Let me try to explain this. The Devil is evil. He was kicked out for disobeying God. He now runs hell. He loves to torture people so he makes us do bad things in this life so that we will be sent to hell and torture us. Then when the apocolypse happens he will gather all the souls he has taken and try to destroy God.

wow what book are you reading?

everyone dead will stay dead until judgement day

in revelation the sea, the earth and all the places gave those who have died to be judged

the 1/3 of angels who were placed else where in the universe will try to usurp god

hell is just a grave, there is no actual hell, the lake of fire is different from hell

lake of fire is what the judged who were evil will be thrown into and that

noone is in heaven or so called hell, yet, everyone dead is kinda like a sleep

read revelations carefully

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Why was this dug up? 2005 that was three years ago. There are plenty of other newer threads arguing about who, what and where Satan is.

But I'll add to the discussion though

The Satan from Job and Zechariah is not Helel(Lucifer) King of Babylon from Isaiah or the King of Tyre from Ezekiel. The Helel bit was prophetic about the future fall of the King of Babylon.

Oh and Revelations is supposed to be prophetic too, so the dragon what ever it/they is/are hasn't taken place yet. Satan, an adversary can be an individual or an army. That Seven Headed ten horned dragon in Revelations is in no way shape or form an Individual being. Its something else just like the Beast's heads, crowns, and horns all represent something so does that Dragon's heads, horns and crowns represent something, probably the Dominions or Principalities of the Sarim.

So Don't confuse the Singular "The Satan" from Job with a Satan meaning an adverse being or beings. Heck even the Angel of the Lord is referred to as a satan at one point in the Bible. It simply means an Adverse Entity or Entities, which can be human, animal, or other.

[edit on 29/7/08 by MikeboydUS]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by drbryankkruta

God didnt create Eve. God created woman, Adam named her Eve after they have sinned when they took from the fruit.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ADHDsux4me

not to me, looks like the fallen angels already had been given that gift if not howe cold they be jealous and making the choice to go against Gods will? if they dident already hawe Free will ?

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

So Don't confuse the Singular "The Satan" from Job with a Satan meaning an adverse being or beings.
Well, something is going on that is not just originating from human minds. There is a higher purpose of some agencies that are not in a submissive frame of mind to God. Whatever it is exactly I am not sure about but I have to believe the Bible in that it does describe in the Gospel certain devils that were not there for the purpose of somehow helping Jesus out.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by _BLiND_

I've often thought this when talking with those who see Satan in this manner.

My question is,what would upset God more;punishing those you yourself have corrupted,or catering to their every desire so that Hell is like a Heaven for wicked people?

I would say it would be very much the latter.
Satan could celebrate any way he wanted because,though God is everywhere,he cannot be in the presence of anything wicked and unclean.Therefore he couldn't go to Hell to stop the constant partying and celebrating.

Satan punishing the wicked helps God.
Satan celebrating the actions of the wicked helps Satan.

[edit on 17-1-2009 by DantesLost]

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Just noticed this thread was started in 2005.
And ran outta steam some time last year.

Oh well.
I stand by what I said.

[edit on 17-1-2009 by DantesLost]

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join