It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can the MSM be punished for their "election tampering"?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

So much for "Freedom of the Press" then.

Zeig Heil!

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

You can try to spin this however you want, but the week of the Trump Tape vs. Wikileaks we had a solid scientific study window that revealed all

That's because it was new news! People were sick of the Hillary email stuff being constantly shoved down our throats and ready to move onto something new. Trump deserved every bit of scrutiny that he got too!

WRONG!

The Podesta emails were New News. 50,000 emails that had hundreds of individual stories within the set. The Trump Tape was just one single story (with handful of addon sexual assault allegations that followed it over the next couple weeks the majority of which proved essentially be fabrications).

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

Yes, the approved perspective is the only perspective.

Platos Cave...

edit on 31-12-2016 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

So let me get this straight, you want to "punish" the press for not paying as much attention to the stolen, irrelevant to national interests, Pizza Gate/Podesta personal emails, as they did to finally getting around to asking Donald Trump the tough questions that voters wanted answers to and that he was so offended and whiney about???

Jeez, your guy won and you're still whining about the mean old press holding Donald's feet to the fire and calling him out on his lies. Just wait till he's actually in office and they start to talk and ask questions! Good luck not getting triggered by the evil press!

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Spin and fake news are 2 different things.

I never heard anyone accuse Trump of promising to deport legal Mexican Americans. I think you're making it up, that the media reported it. That's not spin, that's you making up fake news.

you only see and "remember" what's convenient.
time.com...

Since you are such a fan of the Billy Bush tape, can you say how many women were sexually assaulted by trump grabbing their pu$$ies?

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

So much for "Freedom of the Press" then.

Zeig Heil!

It should be illegal for the media to mislead the public, period.

Much like it is illegal to falsely scream fire in a movie theater.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Where is the fake news in that story you linked?

Why should I have to research how many women Trump has sexually assaulted? He said he did, women confirmed it, I believe him and them.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
50,000 emails that had hundreds of individual stories within the set

You mean 50,000 emails with so little in the way of an actual story that fake news sites had to fabricate things from whole cloth.

There were maybe 3 legitimate stories that came out of those emails, and I heard MSM cover all of them.

. The Trump Tape was just one single story (with handful of addon sexual assault allegations that followed it over the next couple weeks the majority of which proved essentially be fabrications).

No, they were not all proven to be false. That only happened in your imaginary world.

And I'm sorry, but if several women accuse a presidential candidate of assault, that sort of thing has ALWAYS been big news.
edit on 31-12-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

Which one? There are 13 separate one right there, each with scores of stories in them.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Which one? There are 13 separate one right there, each with scores of stories in them.

I've been through them all.

They are each 99% garbage.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

If you say so were should all just beLIEve it!

Just like you act like you haven't seen my numersous threads exposing Hillary, Obama, the CIA & MSM of be blood thirsty war criminal psychopaths. Your words are so deceptive they shouldn't even be responded to so that you'll eventually just go away.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

If you say so were should all just beLIEve it!

I've already commented on most of those stories elsewhere. And I don't care if you believe it.

Just like you act like you haven't seen my numersous threads exposing Hillary, Obama, the CIA & MSM of be blood thirsty war criminal psychopaths.

I've seen them. They are full of the usual bias, misrepresentations, and general nonsense.

Your words are so deceptive they shouldn't even be responded to so that you'll eventually just go away.

You're projecting.

Stop making this personal.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

What stories? My threads I crafted of my own volition:

I get the impression you're a youngster whom hasn't been thru many large diabolical propaganda campaigns, and the ones you have been thru you've been on the 'business end' of them (meaning you were manipulated by them; that's a firearms phrase).

Here goes some perfect case studies for you to understand why some of us are freaking out about all this noise, and what is it they're intent on censoring (or 'whatever' they're trying to do with these laws):

Shock & Awe - When the Liberal Media Sold US 'Operation Iraqi Liberation'

ObamaHillaryCo.'s TIMELINE OF TERROR In The Middle East

The MSM driven Mass Shooting Contagion Effect - The Most Diabolical 'FAKE NEWS'

Jessica Lynch: One of the Pentagon's ultimate absurdities in the annals of FAKE NEWS

Obama/Clinton/CIA and the coup d’etat of a democratically elected president in Honduras

The CIA's Global Drug & Jihad Empire

The US Federal Government + MSM duo is the most least honest 'thing' I knwo about!

Which that post is from this thread which you were active in and kept pretending it never happened:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Did you even respond to any of those threads (such as the case of my wikileak megathread LIST you havent challenged them either have you?)? Or just more cherry picking what to deal with and acknowledge as usual?
edit on 31-12-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I'm probably older than you are.

Now, perhaps you could stop speculating about my various personal attributes or otherwise making statements about them.

And why should I bother picking apart your stories AGAIN? I've done it before. You generally just vanish into the hills and then pretend 15 minutes later that the conversation never happened.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

What story of mine have you picked apart? GO bump the thread, I double dog dare you!

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

What story of mine have you picked apart? GO bump the thread, I double dog dare you!

Well, your first Mega DUMP of the Podesta emails, for starters. You specifically said in that thread that all counter-arguments were to be ignored. Your advice to me was to go start my own thread instead of debunking the stories in yours, and you told others you didn't want debates in that thread.

Pretty convenient.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

OH, that's right, on like page 5 you cut in all mad they they were 90% pointless you declared, that I was ruining the citizen investigation by posting what you declared for everyone to be worthless. I countered we need them all up to see the patterns, and so on, because the dump was coming daily in little parts and it was too soon to call things the way you were attempting. At that time I didn't know what side if any you were on, which now its entirely clear you're total DNC minion. I told you feel free to take the 10% that were the good stuff in a nice compressed thread, by all means, I wouldn't be offended if you were borrowing the work I was doing in there. Now my begin courteous is somehow part of your hit routine!!

Tell me again, how many pages did the repository thread make it up to?

Did you deal with the rest of the list, the wrap up stuff organized posts I made the day before election day that had most all the goods (well not counting spirit cooking & ping pong)?

Dont recall that you did. Who would even listen to you at this point anyways. You're clearly one of these types that Hillary admitting MURDER you'd still come in and derail the thread and act like it never happened.

edit on 31-12-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
By that point, I had already commented on each of those stories multiple times in other threads, and I continued to do so in other threads.

However, I respected your wishes and STOPPED posting in your festival of fake news.

You didn't want a debate. You still don't.
edit on 31-12-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join