It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can the MSM be punished for their "election tampering"?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Yep. The ELECTIONEERING of the MSM is legendary.

My first deep study of it was in 2008, which I followed every little detail of how they railroaded Ron Paul & Dennis Kucinich. It was Fox's job to obliterate Ron Paul, and the rest of the Liberal Media's jobs to mute out Dennis. Mind you this is during the Primary's process, where the REAL election happens, here the 2 factions of the MSM/government frontmen (the party's) are tasked with blocking the outsiders (each from their OWN side) from making it past the Primary's. As long as only Establishment picks get any real traction here it really doesn't matter which "side" wins the rest of the circus. This year we all witnessed what the MSM does when someone not SUPPOSED to be there makes it the duration:
Exclusive MSM Analysis Reveals: They Have Gone FULL TABLOID (Trump Tapes vs. WikiLeaks Reveals All) (sure did miss you in that thread Antediluvian!!).

The entire 2008 ordeal was basically the foundation of my full length Ron Paul Star Wars parody, Neocon Wars (2008). The following clip sums it up with no doubt:

edit on 30-12-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Christosterone

Dearest Low Christosterone (aka "Low C"),

I wanted to start by saying something kind and so I'll begin with what I hope is considered a compliment among your people:

Your supraorbital ridge is quite prominent.

In order to improve upon our past efforts at reasoned discourse, I will now attempt to communicate with you in your native tongue. Please forgive any errors in my translation to Froathy-mouthed Wingnut!

Blah... blah blah... blah... blah blah... blah blah blah blah... blah! [blah]... blah... blah... blah blah blah... blah.............................................
Blah blah... blah blah... blah... blah blah... blah blah... blah blah blah blah... blah... blah blah... blah... blah blah... blah... blah... blah... blah blah blah... blah! BLAH! [blah]... Blah blah blah... blah.................................................................................................................................................. ...................................................................................................................................................... ......................................................................................................................... blah blah...

You might consider contacting your state's AG concerning whatever institution provided your purported education. It was clearly a scam and it's terrible to see a feckless unfortunate being taken for his wife's hard earned money. Also, regarding your perpetually abraded knuckles, you might consider gloves as there are (to the best of my knowledge) currently no hand-shoes for knuckle-draggers.

And finally, a word of encouragement. No matter how stupid and utterly ignorant you may be, you are still technically a human being. If you try hard — really really really hard — you might one day type something worth reading. Keep your chin up! (it'll help channel the drool into your drool cup)

You really ought to try pitching CNN a new Running Man TV gameshow series. And then come election year you can make the non-NWO Establishment candidates try to survive against your crew of "Stalkers" I nominate you to be "Mr. Brain Freeze". Please make this a reality so I can add it to my dystopian film art list!

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Freedom hating conservatives??

Actually the word I used was authoritarians. There are plenty of conservatives left (I hope) who aren't clamoring to eradicate freedom of the press.

Since you've been working double-time to help prop up te FAKE NEWS narrative around here, the tip of the spear, it's skin curdling that you'd have the cajones to talk about other people being anti-Freedom of the Press.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
The MSM did not tamper with the election, but they did do their best to influence the election and probably did enough to make it even close. They were completely in the tank for Hillary and abused their positions as jounalists, pushing stories with no evidence at all as facts. They continue to do so.
I do think some investigation is in order and punishment if necessary - up to and including loss of licences.
edit on 30/12/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: Greggers

Classified information on the DNC servers? I believe it was Hillary's private servers that had the classified info. I could be completely wrong, of course.

There were exchanges between Hillary and John Podesta on matters of national security.

And I could be wrong too, but weren't those DNC servers on the .gov domain? Either way, as a matter of course, those servers contained scheduling and agenda information for people in high positions within the federal government. A foreign entity hacking those servers (either DNC or RNC) isn't good for us.

And I think this quote from the Washington Post sums up why the DNC servers are a matter of national security, even if they DIDN'T contain classified information: www.washingtonpost.com... 4-316e-11e6-8ff7-7b6c1998b7a0_story.html?utm_term=.1db78f8bd1fe

The intrusions are an example of Russia’s interest in the U.S. political system and its desire to understand the policies, strengths and weaknesses of a potential future president — much as American spies gather similar information on foreign candidates and leaders.

The depth of the penetration reflects the skill and determination of the United States’ top cyber-adversary as Russia goes after strategic targets, from the White House and State Department to political campaign organizations.

Wait, there were secret communications with Podesta and Clinton on a friggin GMAIL account? Good Lord, there is another nail in the Hillary coffin. You can't say she didn't know or intend to be a dumb bitch about that. She should be arrested and tried in a court. Right next to the sailor who took 6 pictures of a 30 year old sub and spend a year in jail.

Thanks for pointing this out.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: network dude

Knowing that is 100% factual,

We know nothing of the kind. The media didn't steal DNC emails and post them on WikiLeaks.

In fact, the media gave Donald Trump millions in "free advertising", taking his on air phone calls, reporting on anything and everything he did and said, non-stop, for 18 months. He was entertaining, and no one took him seriously, until the very end, when the "liberal media" started calling him out on lies and asking tough questions, which is what they should have been doing from the start.

Donald Trump owes his win to the "liberal media".

I agree that Trump played the media like a fiddle, but those released e-mails are either 100% factual and real, as the people who know about that stuff verified, and then you have the fact that nobody came out and denied any of it, or you need to provide proof to the alternative.
edit on 30-12-2016 by network dude because: fixed

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33
a reply to: Boadiceathey can be punished by the fcc . they won't be but it is possible. they spent almost a year or 2 acting as 1 giant infomercial for hillary clinton.

I hadn't thought of that, but I'll bet you're right -- at least the ones on air.

But only if they had the will. That's what's lacking.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: WhyDidIJoin

One could even add De-Truths...

Ooooh!!! Indeed we could! I really like that one... hope you don't mind if I steal it!

Welcome to ATS!!! I'm already looking forward to more of your pearls of wisdom

Thankyou for welcoming me! I'm a Canadian Mining Engineer. Been sleuthing here since 2010, mostly on the UFO threads because of my experiences back then.

Here's another pearl that the MSM won't cover, Dam Failure in Iraq set to kill hundreds of thousands

Obama and Hillary's Legacy is about to burst at the seems (Literally)killing hundreds of thousands of Iraqis that they 'Liberated' from Saddam Hussein, and don't want to take care of the stewardship they helped to claim.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Freedom hating conservatives??

Actually the word I used was authoritarians. There are plenty of conservatives left (I hope) who aren't clamoring to eradicate freedom of the press.

Since you've been working double-time to help prop up te FAKE NEWS narrative around here, the tip of the spear, it's skin curdling that you'd have the cajones to talk about other people being anti-Freedom of the Press.

It's interesting that Trump gets accused of attacking free speech, whist Obama quietly pushes through the Countering Disinformation and Propaganda Act 3 days ago.

Here's a good take on this new attack on free speech.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

If you don't honestly see the BS in your statements then I suppose there's no helping you. The MSM literally said nothing about actual crimes committed by HRC. How many CNN or NBC articles did you read about how she perjured herself? How about how she destroyed evidence, or that Obama was chatting with her on her server while telling the public he had no idea it existed? It's all right there in the FBI reports, yet they said nothing. Hell, HRC wouldn't even accept any questions from them. And you're saying they favored Trump because they tried to convince America that some crap he said forever ago should be the prevailing issue come election day? Are you some sort of moron, or just too biased to be bothered with reason? That free advertising was, in reality, the media telling the American people not to vote for him while simultaneously suppressing any information that would damage Hillary. You're upset she didn't get the same coverage??? What was there to report other than her massive corruption? Nothing really? They did Hillary a massive favor by keeping her out of the news... though she obviously had a lot to do with that didn't she? Want to count with me how many open meeting s with the press. I'm sure even you can count that high.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

MSM broadcast his every utterance and full rallies...with occasional breaks to debate for hours each day how many emails Hillary Clinton read in 2011...And if it warranted jail time.

Warped brains around here...

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: WhyDidIJoin

Thankyou for welcoming me! I'm a Canadian Mining Engineer. Been sleuthing here since 2010, mostly on the UFO threads because of my experiences back then.

I hope you post some of those experiences some day. I'm not big on the UFO forums, but many here are -- and many here would love to see some good old-fashioned UFO stories again instead of so many political stories!

Here's another pearl that the MSM won't cover, Dam Failure in Iraq set to kill hundreds of thousands

Obama and Hillary's Legacy is about to burst at the seems (Literally)killing hundreds of thousands of Iraqis that they 'Liberated' from Saddam Hussein, and don't want to take care of the stewardship they helped to claim.

I was reading about this yesterday and it's terrifying and heart wrenching. It's a damn crying shame what we've done over there -- and not done... like the necessary maintenance they were responsible for:

The dam requires continuous maintenance to prevent the rock from sinking and breaking apart. However, maintenance has been neglected due to previous war sanctions and the dam is now on the front lines of the war with ISIS, which briefly occupied the structure.

And so many who survived the war are still in harm's way because of this:

If the dam ruptured, it would likely cause a catastrophe of Biblical proportions, loosing a wave as high as a hundred feet that would roll down the Tigris, swallowing everything in its path for more than a hundred miles. Large parts of Mosul would be submerged in less than three hours. Along the riverbanks, towns and cities containing the heart of Iraq’s population would be flooded; in four days, a wave as high as sixteen feet would crash into Baghdad, a city of six million people. “If there is a breach in the dam, there will be no warning,” Alwash said. “It’s a nuclear bomb with an unpredictable fuse.”

edit on 30-12-2016 by Boadicea because: formatting

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Two questions:

1. Do you think it is ever ok for a foreign power to interfere with the elections of a sovereign country like the United States? Even if the election provided the results you wanted?

2. Is there ANY proof that you would accept from ANY source, if it proved the above was true?

That is a genuine query and I am truly interested in your answers.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Now add to that CELL PHONES ,social media and a generation with limited education in history and civics, the psychological addiction to Hillary ,it was tunnel vision so we ambushed them from it.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

....... but those released e-mails are either 100% factual and real, as the people who know about that stuff verified, and then you have the fact that nobody came out and denied any of it, or you need to provide proof to the alternative.

I never claimed the hacked DNC emails weren't real. I claimed that they were illegally obtained, stolen. They weren't stolen by the media. The media were Trump's friends, all the way up till the last days of the campaign when they started asking Trump real questions, heard questions and started calling him on his lies. Then, he played the victim and attacked the press.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Yes thankyou for that, this is especially damming (seriously no pun intended) since the revelations of the wikileaks that exposed Saddam's willingness to actually hold a democratic election. But Hillary wouldn't have none of it, war war war! $$$

Obviously not all democrats fault, but the end was Saddam was willing to leave

But thank God Obama told Russia what's up!

edit on 30-12-2016 by WhyDidIJoin because: Added pic and link

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Did the mainstream media commit a crime by hacking a private citizen's server? No? Then the First Amendment allows them to say what they want, and sway how they will. Is Russian Intelligence an American citizen, entitled to Constitutional protections?
edit on 30-12-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Leonidas

Two questions:

1. Do you think it is ever ok for a foreign power to interfere with the elections of a sovereign country like the United States? Even if the election provided the results you wanted?

2. Is there ANY proof that you would accept from ANY source, if it proved the above was true?

That is a genuine query and I am truly interested in your answers.

I'll answer.

Obviously question 2 needs no more discussion. It is course true that countries have been interfering in each others elections for as long as I can remember or read about in records.
In terms of question 1, no it's not ok, but it's unstoppable.

A further question should be, is it ok for a countries media to favour one candidate over another. I would also say no.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

A further question should be, is it ok for a countries media to favour one candidate over another. I would also say no.

So it was not okay that the Russian media praised Trump and demonized Clinton?

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

....... but those released e-mails are either 100% factual and real, as the people who know about that stuff verified, and then you have the fact that nobody came out and denied any of it, or you need to provide proof to the alternative.

I never claimed the hacked DNC emails weren't real. I claimed that they were illegally obtained, stolen. They weren't stolen by the media. The media were Trump's friends, all the way up till the last days of the campaign when they started asking Trump real questions, heard questions and started calling him on his lies. Then, he played the victim and attacked the press.

The media were Trumps friends? Wow. Some people can actually rewrite history and seem like they really believe their new narrative.

new topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join