It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can the MSM be punished for their "election tampering"?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: everyone

You didn't actually answer my question, did you? You basically just said that you don't trust anything American, while not really explaining how you rate the KGB.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

It's an absurd question.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

An excellent post, deserving of a flag.

Yes, the MSM marginalized Bernie and built up their candidate Hillary. It shows how much our electoral system is a charade.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

What happened with Bernie is yet another classic case of my argument that The Real Election Happens During the Primary's (when the MSM are in over-drive ensuring only Establishment picks gets to the great beyond).

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   
The sheer number of people on this site - attempting to defend the MSM is quite frankly laughable... Y'all crack me up

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

You didn't actually answer my question, did you? You basically just said that you don't trust anything American, while not really explaining how you rate the KGB.

Your question:

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 15:24
link quote reply

That goes double for the KGB. Who do you trust? What methods do you use to determine the most probable truth?

My answer:

It goes DOUBLE SO for the KGB? What is this, Kindergarten?

To answer your question:
My own experience, logic, reasoning and awareness, instincts, keeping my eyes and mind open to anything i approach before i decide and not let the MSM/CIA/NSA make up my mind for me. Trusting the MSM/CIA/NSA comes last, in fact, trusting my own experience, logic, reasoning and awareness led me to this glaringly obvious conclusion but they have their use.

At anytime i see any of them trying very hard to suppress, deny or discredit certain information it gives me a heads up too question it and investigate exactly that even further instead of dismissing it like they would prefer me to do. I trust ME first and i wont limit myself to just one source and most certainly not to them.

Your question was answered in full and in detail who i trust and what my methods are and you dare tell me that i did not answer it with who i trust and what my methods are? And that somehow i do not trust anything american??? I laughed so hard when i read that given the answer i gave, Such ignorance.

Liberal much?

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoSun, 01 Jan 2017 09:43:19 -06001720161America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Nobody with a clear mind should ever trust those agencies, they control the media and they control entire countries through their deceit of you , me and the entire world. Anyone dumb enough to trust them deserves no truth.

That goes double for the KGB. Who do you trust? What methods do you use to determine the most probable truth?

If I read between the lines in your post, do you fully trust the US government to tell you the full truth?

Of course not! That's why I use critical thinking and multiple sources. Anyone who automatically rejects everything the United States government or western media says while believing what other sources say cannot form a proper opinion. As Doctor House says: "Everybody lies."

Good deal. I was afraid you have slipped on the soap and decided the MSM was the truthful news source or some such nonsense. (And I include RT in that bunch, all have an agenda)

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Since the KGB was disbanded in 1991, the McCarthyism you're displaying in this thread is over the top.

I nominate you for the Top McCarthyist of 2016 Award!

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

But surely you dont expect Noam Chomsky to determine whether a foreign power interfered in a US election?

Who do you trust to do that?

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Leonidas

And now we've come full circle.

I trust in my ability to read between the lies. And so far that's what we've been given.

This whole thing started as Hillary's scapegoat for the contents of the emails that got leaked into WIkiLeaks.

And then as a copout for losing the election.

While the Republican Neocon warhawks jumped on board too because of their foreign policy of employing our ENEMIES Al Qaeda & ISIS was being exposed (Obama & Hillary GUILTY here too).

Anybody could have leaked the stuff to WikiLeaks. The NSA guaranteed had all of those internal emails. The NSA (SIGINT) has been entirely silent on the entire affair, even though they and the FBI (domestic field & electronic investigation) are the only ones to even be turning to on all of this domestic hacking stuff. The CIA, the ones with the most to gain AND lose right in there with Hillary, they're the ones that have been stirring the pot even thought they deal in FOREIGN HUMAN INTELLIGENCE. With Obama currently the boss of the FBI & NSA, that we haven't gotten a drumbeat of chatter out them to help further the admin's agenda, that ought to be the big story.

Congratulations America & Planet Earth: You've just been trolled by the MSM, CIA & DNC (and the RNC Neocon's too). Are you going to get pissed, or keep sticking up for and carrying the agenda of these bastards?

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Since the KGB was disbanded in 1991, the McCarthyism you're displaying in this thread is over the top.

There is no such thing as "ex-KGB." I nominate you for the "Useful Idiot" award. (I expect Trump to win that contest, too.)

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Riakennor
The sheer number of people on this site - attempting to defend the MSM is quite frankly laughable... Y'all crack me up

The sheer number of people on this site -- period -- is quite frankly laughable. Ya'll crack me up.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: Leonidas

And now we've come full circle.

I trust in my ability to read between the lies. And so far that's what we've been given.

This whole thing started as Hillary's scapegoat for the contents of the emails that got leaked into WIkiLeaks.

And then as a copout for losing the election.

While the Republican Neocon warhawks jumped on board too because of their foreign policy of employing our ENEMIES Al Qaeda & ISIS was being exposed (Obama & Hillary GUILTY here too).

Anybody could have leaked the stuff to WikiLeaks. The NSA guaranteed had all of those internal emails. The NSA (SIGINT) has been entirely silent on the entire affair, even though they and the FBI (domestic field & electronic investigation) are the only ones to even be turning to on all of this domestic hacking stuff. The CIA, the ones with the most to gain AND lose right in there with Hillary, they're the ones that have been stirring the pot even thought they deal in FOREIGN HUMAN INTELLIGENCE. With Obama currently the boss of the FBI & NSA, that we haven't gotten a drumbeat of chatter out them to help further the admin's agenda, that ought to be the big story.

Congratulations America & Planet Earth: You've just been trolled by the MSM, CIA & DNC (and the RNC Neocon's too). Are you going to get pissed, or keep sticking up for and carrying the agenda of these bastards?

Sounds like it's time for you to make another "massive dump" thread.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   
A great piece of writing,from obviously a well informed and intelligent person,
Keep up the good work and I can promise you I will keep reading.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Bugger ... I have been mis-informed !!

I was assured that it was the Russians ...!

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Timely

Bugger ... I have been mis-informed !!

I was assured that it was the Russians ...!

It was the Russians, well depending on who you believe or what source you trust

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 05:20 AM
link   
The liberal media...

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Noooo .. !

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
The liberal media...

Have you actually seen that film? The message was that Russians are basically good people. Most liberals would agree.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
The liberal media...

Have you actually seen that film? The message was that Russians are basically good people. Most liberals would agree.

I saw it years ago. I remember it was very amusing and think it parallels the current Russian hysteria pretty well.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join