It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No, California Did Not Legalize Child Prostitution

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

What majority online??? How have taken this data and compiled it to come to this conclusion???

Being put in state care is still better than being charged with a crime and doing possible jail time wouldn't you say???

I mean I'm sure whatever programs they have to help these kids probably isn't perfect or anything but that isn't really what we're talking about either. This law is just about not prosecuting them for prostitution.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

What universe are you living in? Where on the internet do you see a headline that says.... "Good news! California will no longer arrest underage prostitutes"

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: anonentity

What majority online??? How have taken this data and compiled it to come to this conclusion???

Being put in state care is still better than being charged with a crime and doing possible jail time wouldn't you say???

I mean I'm sure whatever programs they have to help these kids probably isn't perfect or anything but that isn't really what we're talking about either. This law is just about not prosecuting them for prostitution.

you're turning things around.

them predators dont give a f*k about those kids.

they use the same djingo as when introducing one of their new technologies --
oooooh it's soooo useful for the SICK people....

scr**w 'em.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

What universe are you living in? Where on the internet do you see a headline that says.... "Good news! California will no longer arrest underage prostitutes"

That's not answering the question is it??? You claim there is a majority of people online saying something which is a complete fabrication. A lie. Unless of course you can prove that statement.

Also, who cares what a majority of the internet think anyway. A majority of people believe in a lot things. That doesn't make them correct.

There are plenty of articles explaining exactly what this bill does. Maybe you should try reading them. Hell, read the bill itself if you want too. It's all right there.

If you want to try and argue your stance on this go ahead, I'm all ears. But so far your whole opposition relies on some theory where we are to assume all legislators are pedo's who make laws to help themselves in being pedo's. Well that's a hell of a theory. No theory or assumption is going to change what is written in this bill. The bill does exactly what it says it does. So either you make a case against it and what it actually does or not. But you're not going to make up some BS and try to sell it here. Not while I'm here to expose the truth of it anyway.

Now, do you want to discuss the bill and what it does or are you going to keep pushing your crazy theories???

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: loNeNLI

No, I'm not turning anything around. That is exactly what this bill does. Show me what I'm turning around if you think I am, but don't accuse me of something and then not back it up. That isn't acceptable.

What predators are you talking about??? You're making statements off of something in your own head. I have no idea what or who you're talking about.

Yes, pedo's and pimps etc. are bad people. This bill changes nothing as far as them being prosecuted for their crimes. All it does is not charge kids because they are the victims.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join