It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass Bird Deaths in New Jersey 29/12/2016

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   
i got this new video from Tyler of secureteam and it seems there has been massive birds dropping from the sky these past days in NJ. Does anyone from NJ can corroborate these bird mass deaths?

here's the video

www.youtube.com...

If real is this caused by a magnetic polar shift? haarp?
edit on -06:00252016-12-30T08:25:54-06:002016FridayFriday201630 by Picollo30 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Picollo30
Does anyone from NJ can corroborate these bird mass deaths?

Noting in Essex or Hudson Counties.

But then again, it's Secure Team which equals 'hoax', so not surprised.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   
SecureTeam10 ... known for countless of hoaxes even if they had one legitimate video I still wouldn't be interested as the majority their videos are complete BS

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I honestly wouldn't trust Secureteam to tell me it's raining if I was standing out in it and soaking wet. They have such a reputation for hoaxes, almost everyone here will dismiss them as liars.
If you use these guys as a source, you may as well say Santa Claus told you.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Your title says "birth", not bird. you might want to change it.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Would that make it any less hoax-y?

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Not particularly, but it might make me less prickly.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   

I hope not. Your prickles give you character.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I hope not. Your prickles give you character.

Aww, and I gave you the word "prickly" to play off of. Like your "straight guy" or your "wing man".

And you said something nice. I sure didn't see that coming, but thanks. I shall remain a prickly pear then.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
It's true! just look..massive bird droppings

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Thoroughly debunked yet again by the resident ATS panel of denial experts. You can tell because right away they attack the source of the information without at all addressing the information itself.

Mass die offs of wildlife species isn't a 'hoax'. In the case of birds several possibilities exist. They drank contaminated water, ate bugs sprayed with insecticide, were sprayed themselves while eating grain or bugs in fields, or got lost on a migration.

Some birds will fly for miles trying to find sources of food, young or inexperienced birds leading the way might lead the whole flock on a journey of exhaustion trying to find ever shrinking sources of food and water, clean of man made contaminants.

Further: Maybe they drank a mine tailings pond or a puddle of frack water, even a rain puddlenext to field that was recently over sprayed wth insecticide.
edit on 30-12-2016 by intrptr because: additional

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
Mass die offs of wildlife species isn't a 'hoax'.

In this case it is. Unless you happen to have some evidence to the contrary.

Which I highly doubt. But I would love, love, love to see you argue the Secureteam side because: iconoclastic.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Edit: Now see the attention divert to anyone else trying to get to the bottom of a mystery. Ridicule begins in earnest, hopefully generating back and forth bicker that derails the thread with off topic insult that flies below the TnC radar.

There is no point to arguing a resident denialist.

Nothing to see here, move along.

edit on 30-12-2016 by intrptr because: Edit:

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
There is no point to arguing a resident denialist.

Aw, I am a sad panda.

If you think Secureteam is not a bunch of hoaxing asswipes post some evidence. You seem to think it is real, maybe you know something all us morons do not.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   
So is it a lie?

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
It isn't like it hasn't happened before. There were a few threads and members trying to figure out what was going on a few years ago if that long. I'm actually trying to recall what time of year it was for the last time this occurred on mass numbers.

I'm sure we have members that are close to this area. Shouldn't be hard to get it verified. If anything, I would guess the local gossip would spread it at least. I'm not going to write it off as pure hoax just because secure team posted it.

That's almost as silly as someone saying they wouldn't believe them if they told them it was raining even when they themselves were standing in the rain. Not exactly what I would call denying ignorance, because that would be pure ignorance in itself.

OP, I'm sure there are still some pretty big threads still lingering here in the search. Bird die off would probably be a good start. Like I said, if I recall correctly there was quite the thread about it as it seemed to happen quite a bit during one certain span of time. He did mention Iowa, and I do beleive that was one of the areas. Think they fell out of the trees at night though.

I myself will keep a eye on this and hopefully a member from around that area will chime in

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: tikbalang
So is it a lie?

And here we see how the early claims, "that site is a hoax" have taken effect on some members.

Without any investigation whatsoever, wallah.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Sooo, verification on this?

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: tikbalang

Sooo, verification on this?

On mass bird deaths in general or this case in particular? Find it a little hard to believe people would kill a bunch of birds and scatter them in a street to make a YouTube. Okay so...

...then it becomes what killed them? I dunno, wasn't there. I can guarantee you like other cases its difficult anymore to filter out the official story beyond the faked or hidden lab reports from the autopsy to determine what killed them. They know alright, Animal Control will submit tissue for testing to find out. We won't get the honest results here, though.

In other cases it has been surmised that local industry like mining, agro or some other was responsible for dumping toxins in the water or fields, whatever.

Good luck getting to the bottom of that, big corporations own the media and will cover it up as much as possible, like every other toxic industrial application, run off, spill...

Then again it could just be they got lost on a migration and literally starved to death on the wing. It does happen...

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Exactly. Nothing to see here.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join