It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It put`s the lotion in the basket!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   
In the olden days, one could defeat an enemy, and wear it`s skin,
one could go around the village, and ask for food,water, or something else of value,
One might assume the form of a god, and seed offspring as a god.

When you have done everything, there is to be done with it`s skin, you shed it like a serpent,
or be like the centipede, that has been eaten whole by the overconfident serpent, and eat you way out from its belly, and thus one is reborn on this earth.

Once reborn, the skins of your enemies are placed in sacred jars, and the jars are placed in sacred houses.

The cycle is ready to be repeated. -True story-

Links-
Whatiswrongwithyousolve.com
Somethingsarebestleftintheshadowsoftime.com
Solveyousickmonkey.com

Ps, they are still lying to us, about the liquid mercury.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Show us your fringe !

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   
WHOA!!

FARrrrrr-OUT, man!!

Supercalifragilistic like expeealidoshis, man!

The colors...the colors, they're like hurting my eyes, man!

Groovy!

edit on 12/30/2016 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

All hail our lord the flayed one, some ancient rituals really can send chills to your spine.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Now this something I can get behind.

How do you feel about collecting hooker parts?

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I think you just want the hose.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Imagine yourself in the ancient past, you get in trouble with this guy, who has "hoses" decorating his belt, i would run at the speed of light.

Edit, things like this makes me perfectly happy to live in this boring, yet safe modern age.

edit on 30-12-2016 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I read that a few times and I'm still lost. Maybe it's because I just got up a bit ago.

I have nothing else to add.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Cmon man thats nasty...

Some additional info, the shedding of the skin is also a symbolic maize seed, that sheds the outer layer, before growing..

Its funny how these things are not spoken of, in most places, but you can find plenty references in movies like the silence of the lambs and others..

Or the movie hellraiser, Pinhead is the incarnation of Xipe totec, AKA the flayed one.

Hmmm... Maybe this is too taboo?

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: solve

i'd be interested in some real inks on this. i can likely search it out....if you have something in particular though, share.

watchitburn.....dark humor is my specialty. I got the joke.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Your basic wiki about xipe totec has loads of information, and when digging around, pay attention in any information given about the worshippers of said deity, also a quick image search will show these figures wearing the skin suits, with the hands dangling about from the wrists..

And about the links, its all stored in the warped mind of solve, from many years of research, these things are closely related in the transformation rituals of the jaguar priests, and Coyolxauhqui. it all paints a bigger picture,

I am glad that you find this interesting. and i am sad, that so much information has been destroyed or lost.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   

I have been trying to find information about the centipedes, but man, that is difficult, only a few references here and there, a picture of a centipede being pulled from the chest of a man, (ancient papyri).

And of course the insanity of william s burroughs, soft machine, so many strings to pull from..

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   

I am the messenger, who has forgotten the message.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Why do you want to see my outline? do you mean like a shadow?

No, haahaa i got it..

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

i've started digging a bit, setting myself up to read when i can.

Im hoping January brings some peace at work. Im losing myself in wave after wave of tasks

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
Now this something I can get behind.

How do you feel about collecting hooker parts?

Ok, now that sh!t was funny.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

One more thing that is weird, if the skin was from a powerful enemy, it could be placed over a statue, because statue animation was once a big thing, then if the statue had phonetic values made in the form, it could "speak".

Of course one needs to be heavily intoxicated by the ones who leap forth, if one wishes to hear what it is saying.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

That would be pretty useful in collecting enemy intel, actually. Would it not?

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
it seems that they were deep into the ayahuasca or something.

The whole thing just is so abstract. There's no way this abstract view would be able to extrapolate into reality, as it would kill you rather quickly. Its a deadly world in central America.

I've known some curandero/curandera folks over the years. They are quite concrete in their thinking, like they've lost the spirit of te old teachings, and only keep the rituals to perform mindlessly.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Southside SA is rampant with them. They do rituals like they're bored by the whole thing. Just dead energy. They also charge money, which is absolutely despicable.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join