It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin Cleans America’s Clock in ME power politics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Putin has made tremendous progress in the ME since the joining with Syria against the so called moderate rebels and the war on ISIS.

Putin has made inroads with Turkey the NATO ally involved in the Syrian conflict. Since the US claims to be fighting ISIS through an allegiance with Turkeys enemies amongst the Kurdish YPG, the Russians have been able to move in on the US/NATO/Turkey coalition and strike a cross current deal with Turkey to aid Russia's Syrian ally.

Better than that Russia has recently made a huge oil deal with—of all groups—Qatar severing Qatar from the US/NATO/Turkey/Israel/Gulf State war on Syria.
www.globalresearch.ca...

Russian state holding company Rosneftegaz on Saturday signed a deal with the Qatar Investment Authority (QIA) and commodities trader Glencore to sell a 19.5% stake in state-owned oil major Rosneft, Rosneft said.
fortune.com...

Furthermore Russia just completes a peace conference with Iran, and Turkey over Syria inviting other ME parties to the mix. Of course the US/NATO alliance isn’t involved.

So much for Obama’s miserable foreign policy of no vision and no strategic plans

All the above along with the departure of the Obama administration and the friendly Trump administration coming to power in three weeks spells a unique position of strength for Russia.

Its clear the US recent accusation that Russia supposedly attacked the US election through hacking and the consequent Obama sanctions is a pay back on Russia for their recent advantages they gained in the ME.

edit on 29-12-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Putin is a strong leader compared to our very own king putt.
A brutal leader though.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

I didn't say he was a nice guy, indeed just better than Obamas puppet ass

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Nature abhors a vacuum, as they say.

The United States has not been as assertive as I believe we could and should have been during President Obama's tenure.

This scorched-Earth-on-the-way-out thing they've been doing is the most active they've been on the global stage. (This is also misguided but that is for another thread).

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Yes hes out played Obama in Syria. And even better for him made huge inroads into Turkey. The Turkish government would have never considered friendly relations with Russia. It really is amazing hes turned Turkey to his side and against Nato and the US. Obama has somehow lost a long time ally in Turkey and made Amarican policies on Syria laughable. Id say at this point hes destroyed any possibility of any allies in the middle east including Israel.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   

I have often thought that the next president will have to clean up the mess Obama left in the Middle East. His only goal was to get out of Iraq never mind we will end up going back because he pulled out to early.
Egypt will explode before long.
Iran will never live up to their nuclear promises.
He defiantly left a time bomb over there.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
because he pulled out to early.

Trying tooooooo avoid a joke.........

If the USA is going to # another country they should at least do it right and send flowers after

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

I love you so much for saying that and now respect your political stance.

Sorry for anything ill I've said before, I thought you were crazy partisan.

I was wrong, kudos sir.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

If the USA is going to # another country they should at least do it right and send flowers after

We just "rebuild" the infrastructure. But let's be real, no one wants to get in that infrastructure once we used our big stick foreign policy.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
and.... when the neo-cons & Muslim Brotherhood shadow government that pulls-the-strings on USA policies worldwide

gets Obama to bite-off more than he can chew in trying to punish Russia/Putin

there will be a real Rude-Awakening for the uni-polar fascist-neocons... the USA will only get minimum and token NATO support...and the NATO muscle Obama expected will not show up for this Progressive, lame-duck president

only Merkel of Germany will oblige BHO for a limit and a short time... seeing as how the USA central bank returned about 300 tonnes of GDR Gold stored in the NYC Vaults before the 7 year window the USA pledged a couple years ago

Trump might just have to seize the Executive branch before the ceremony on 20 Jan with his cadre of Military leaders who flipped-off BHO when asked if they would fire on American Citizen populations...

the snowflake military Brass that remain after the Purges are all loyal to presidential orders/directives instead of the Constitution itself------------------------- at least that's what i'm hearing/reading from MainStreet

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

In and out
In and out
In and out
Always leads to trouble....snickers

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   

It's because the US creates chaos in the Middle East. Russia only has 2 friends there, and the dumbass US decided to mess with one of them.

Russia has actually been very patient with the Syrian conflict, they waited until they were invited. America just said F* it I'm coming like it or not.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: crazyewok

We just "rebuild" the infrastructure. But let's be real, no one wants to get in that infrastructure once we used our big stick foreign policy.

Americas big stick tore that infrastructure bellybutton to anus

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

In and out
In and out
In and out
Always leads to trouble....snickers

Hopefully the USA uses some protection next time

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Can't close the gate after the horse is out of the barn

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Can't close the gate after the horse is out of the barn

Well you know the saying, once you go black you cant go back.

Might be the same with forign policy

new topics

top topics

join