It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kremlin Vows Retaliation For Sanctions

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Russia is responding to the executive order that Obama imposed. They are removing 35 Russian government officials from the US. This is a serious situation. Obama needs to take his foot off the gas.

A spokesman for Russian President Vladimir Putin said that Moscow rejects the accusations that it hacked the emails of the Democratic National Committee and the account of Hillary Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta. They also vowed retaliation for new sanctions imposed by the Obama administration on Thursday which include the sanctioning of agencies and individuals purportedly tied to the hacks and the removal of 35 Russian government officials from the United States.
www.thedailybeast.com...

Putin may shut down the US embassy and the consulates will be cut down to size as well.

"You realize, of course, reciprocal steps will be made and the U.S. embassy in Moscow and, quite possibly, the consulates will be cut down to size as well," Vladimir Dzhabarov, deputy chairman of the foreign policy committee in the Russian Duma told Tass News News Agency after the sanctions came down.

The only saving grace is that Trump seems to be diplomatic where Obama can't get along with world leaders that have a different view. So maybe we can hold our breath for a 3 more weeks and maybe Obama can keep us out of a war. I know his Military Industrial Complex buddies want the $ though.

Whatever retaliation Moscow is considering will have to take into account the possibility that the Trump administration will want to restore the relationship that has foundered on differences over Syria, Russia’s annexation of Crimea, the Kremlin’s proxy war in Ukraine and the alleged hacking on behalf of now-President-elect Donald Trump in the U.S. presidential campaign.
www.washingtonpost.com... tory.html?utm_term=.597161d27216

+10 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Another 21 days, 4 hours and 25 minutes.

Hopefully he cannot get us into a war by that time.

www.timeanddate.com...

+12 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Thanks Obama, you selfish jackass.
What a prick.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   

The US restrictions won’t be left unanswered by Moscow, Peskov said, promising “adequate, reciprocal” reaction “that will deliver significant discomfort to the US side in the same areas.”

However, he added that “there’s no need to rush” with the countermeasures against Washington.

"Considering the current transition period in Washington, we still expect that we’ll be able to get rid of such clumsy actions… of behaving like a bull in a china shop, and that we’ll be able to make mutual joint steps to enter on the path of normalization of our bilateral relations," the spokesman said.

rt

They said the rhetoric they are supposed to say, it isn't even as dramatic as usual.

Once again Russia looks to be saving face and keeping a cool head.

Call it what you want, I still see us as being aggressors for some time. I could be wrong.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
US-Syrian-Russian tribunal to sentence the war criminal Obama and his Lieutenants for their actions over the past 8 years come January 21st please.

These sanctions are completely unjustified.

Shall Russia talk about your Defence Secretary supplying Neo-nazi war criminals in Ukraine with Humvees, Obama? I think they should.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Funny, I expect Obama to run for Secretary General of the UN.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

My feeling exactly. These liberals are lashing out like a teenager who got grounded for smoking.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
He went from "Wait till im elected ill have more wiggle room" (paraphrasing)

To this? Such a strange turn of events.....

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Source please.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
obama doesn`t have much of a legacy to begin with and foolish acts like this will only cloud that small legacy in embarrassment.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

8 years of failed foreign policies has culminated into this.

Obama is a ####ing joke.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Ask and you shall recieve

The U.S. will provide an additional $75 million in non-lethal equipment to Ukraine including counter-mortar radar, drones, radios and medical equipment, a US official said Wednesday. The supplies will be funded by the European Reassurance Initiative, the official explained. The president has also approved sending 20 armored Humvees and up to 200 unarmored Humvees under a separate authority.

US aid sent to these fine upstanding gentlemen

Pic of one after being abandoned by the Nazi Azov Battalion

But lets not dwell on that. Completely offtopic, I shouldn't have brought it up. I apologise.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Thank you, I now have some good reading. I haven't heard any of this.

link   
I know we live in a backwards world, but how exactly do these politicians arrange priorities? How is it that sanctions issued for alleged crimes against POSSIBLE INFLUENCE of others in an already puppetry based voting system hit the DEFCON4 level yet sanctions for alleged war crimes of KILLING CIVILIANS deserves a light handed, let's talk things out kind of sanctions?

The movie 'Idiocracy' is now our daily lives. Please excuse me, my garden is craving electrolytes and I must get some Gatorade poured over it swiftly...

link   
The current Administration is cracking.

Very Very dangerous now, more than ever.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I hear Putin told Obama to figure out how to get his guys to and from the ISS. lol

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
About time we did more. Russia isnt some fair tale land of peace and justice like many on ATS think it is this year. GOP lawmakers are backing the US sanctions. But hey Trump and Putin say its a bad move so it must be!

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I think Russia has retaliated already, and pretty effectively;
"Russia declares ceasefire in Syria"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 29-12-2016 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

Would these be the same GOP lawmakers who screamed bloody murder to get the invasion of Iraq in 2003, approved ruinous regime change in Libya in 2011, lied about Syrian chemical weapons in 2013, and have been demanding military intervention against Syria for the better part of a decade?

The same ones who passed the Stasi-like Patriot Act?

Establishment Bush Republicans. They talk a big game about the Democrats but they fall lockstep behind Obama when anything big comes up. Just like New Democrats did with Bush.
edit on -060007pm12kpm by Ohanka because: Iraq invasion was 2003, not 2002. Stupid me.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Russia Today missing in action in many parts of the USA and Drudge is dead I think things are getting very ugly

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join