It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama ignores evidence Russia didn't hack DNC, Podesta

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Pres Obama is almost out of office, but he is convinced that the Russians even though Wikileaks released 1000's of emails denied that Russia was a source.

President Obama’s punishment of Russia for allegedly hacking the emails of Democratic Party operatives to influence the 2016 U.S. presidential election ignores at least two important facts.

For one, WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, whose hacktivist organization released the thousands of emails that shed damaging light on Hillary Clinton and her allies, denied the Russians were the source.
www.wnd.com...

Another executive order from Obama, this one put sanctions on Russia's intel service and the US is shutting down Russian compounds in Mayland and New York.
This may be a personal beef. HRC blames Russia and a personal beef with her is the reason Putin meddled in the election.

The administration announced Thursday that through an executive order, Obama sanctioned two of Russia’s intelligence services, the GRU and FSB, and declared 35 Russian intelligence operatives “persona non grata” in the U.S. Also, the U.S. is shutting down Russian compounds in Maryland and New York.

‘Personal beef’

Earlier this month, in a speech to donors in New York City, Hillary Clinton blamed her defeat on Russian President Vladimir Putin, claiming “a personal beef” with her prompted him to meddle in the U.S. presidential election.

HRC is making statements that Putin is at the center of the cyber attacks against the electoral system. And this is becasue of the supposed "beef" he has with her. I can see having a beef with her, she isn't likable.
Clinton called for a 911 style commission to get to the bottom of this.

Vladimir Putin himself directed the covert cyber attacks against our electoral system, against our democracy, apparently because he has a personal beef against me,” Clinton said. ”He is determined not only to score a point against me but also undermine our democracy.”

Clinton claimed that Russia had hacked both the Democratic National Committee and her campaign chairman, John Podesta, and released the emails to Wikileaks in a plot to boost Trump.

Clinton called for Congress to set up a commission similar to the commission set up after the 9/11 terrorist attacks on the Pentagon and the World Trade Center

There is no proof, to a claim that they received hacked emails from Russia. Assange said the DNC server was riddled with security holes for years and many sets if documents from multiple sources are now in the publics hands.

‘No proof whatsoever’

Assange, however, in a July 25 interview with NBC News, said there was “no proof whatsoever” that Wikileaks obtained nearly 20,000 hacked Democratic National Committee from Russian intelligence.

Assange said DNC servers have been riddled with security holes for years and that many sets of documents from multiple sources are now in public hands.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: HUMBLEONE

Podesta is carrying HRC's water with his claim that Russia was meddling in the election.

Thank goodness HRC was not elected. Also thank goodness the all inclusive Obama is almost out of there, before he gets us in a war with 130 million Russians.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Pres Obama is almost out of office, but he is convinced that the Russians even though Wikileaks released 1000's of emails denied that Russia was a source.

Yeah because he wants you to ignore the rigged primaries,paid protestors,and the blanket corruption within his party.

He WANTS you to believe the Russian false flag.

Misdirection.

It's been the name of the game for the past eight years.

Really funny though.

Where was O's spine for the last eight year I wonder.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

if Hillary got elected we wouldn`t be hearing a word about Russian hacking, because it didn`t happen and president elect Clinton would have no reason to make up a lie like this to explain why she was rejected by the voters.

The Russian hacking lie wasn`t even an issue until after she lost even though the hacks had been going on for years.

They still haven`t produced any evidence to support their accusations.without evidence this is just sore losers acting like sore losers.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

The Clinton's get their way. This is a first, HRC couldn't buy the election so it is someone elses fault.

No way can she just say that she crapped the bed and almost the whole country couldn't stand for her to keep the Obama admin go for another 4 years. This would get us a global war.
edit on 29-12-2016 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Podesta is carrying HRC's water with his claim that Russia was meddling in the election.

Thank goodness HRC was not elected. Also thank goodness the all inclusive Obama is almost out of there, before he gets us in a war with 130 million Russians.

What kind of lunatic wants to go to war with the Russians? Have you any idea how many totally hot chicks there are in Russia? I want to make love not war to them, Barry you Jacka$$!

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Are you suggesting something about HRC?

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Oh man, they are attempting a big cover-up.

It's all gonna get exposed next year.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

Exactly. Just like nobody on the left had a problem with the electoral college when it looked like it would favor hillary.

Anybody to blame but themselves, that's the narrative. And that's fine with me, whining and laying blame didn't win them this election, and it won't win them the next one either.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

This whole thing just reeks of desperation. How is this not obvious to everyone by now?! We cannot have another Iraq/WMD farce because the stakes are much bigger this time around.

The bigger question is: will Trump put an end to this when he's inaugurated?

Also wtf do the warhawks in Washington hope to gain from provoking Russia? They got their Orwellian legislation passed a few days ago, so what's next?

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Just imagine if Clinton was elected... we would probably be at DEFCON 2.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Obama's buddies in the Military Industrial Complex want the $$$. It is always about the $$$.

Also wtf do the warhawks in Washington hope to gain from provoking Russia? They got their Orwellian legislation passed a few days ago, so what's next?

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

I agree, and HRC is not of the right temperament to lead the country. I am not completely glad that Trump is Pres, but he is head and shoulders above HRC, IMHO.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Obama's buddies in the Military Industrial Complex want the $$$. It is always about the $$$.

I understand the usual war profiteering model that the U.S. uses:
1.) make up some BS in order to invade a nation.
2.) destroy the nation, then rebuild a whole new infrastructure ( with all funds naturally going to private corporations.)
3.) Install a puppet democracy, profit from any resources and industry they can scrape up from said nation.
4.) Establish military bases. More $$$.

That works with impoverished middle eastern nations. But Russia?! Provoking the bear is an understatement when you consider the BRICS alliance and how it comprises just about half the world's population!

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

The model still works, but it would be on a massive scale. Obama doesn't have the temperament to deal with other leaders and can't understand how dangerous the game of chicken he is playing.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

I think trump was a toothache and Clinton was bowel cancer lesser of two evils and all in this case the nation won big

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Themaskedbeast

Unfortunately that is true. But we will never get a person who is exactly what you or I want.

Trump should work out fine.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I'm still not convinced that the Obama admin cares about what happens next. They're poisoning the well as best they can; the CIA are on board with the Russia accusations because the alternative theory (supported by Wikileaks, I believe) is that they or another American intelligence agency themselves leaked the Podesta emails.

It makes sense that they'd distance themselves and maybe chase some funding in the process. A new cold war would secure a ton of relevancy to the CIA, I'd imagine.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   

...BRICS alliance and how it comprises just about half the world's population!

I just had to say how refreshing it is to see someone using the word "comprises" correctly!!! Probably 99 times out of 100 that I see "comprise" used, it's used incorrectly as a synonym for "compose." Even by journalists. Routinely.

Anyway, thanks for the smile.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join