It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam is extremely racist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Here are some verses proving my point. Islam is racist!
RACISM:

Ishaq:243 “I heard the Apostle say: ‘Whoever wants to see Satan should look at Nabtal!’ He was a black man with long flowing hair, inflamed eyes, and dark ruddy cheeks…. Allah sent down concerning him: ‘To those who annoy the Prophet there is a painful doom.” [9:61] “Gabriel came to Muhammad and said, ‘If a black man comes to you his heart is more gross than a donkey’s.’”
Ishaq:144 “A rock was put on a slave’s chest. When Abu Bakr complained, they said, ‘You are the one who corrupted him, so save him from his plight.’ I will do so,’ said Bakr. ‘I have a black slave, tougher and stronger than Bilal, who is a heathen. I will exchange him. The transaction was carried out.”
Qur’an 9:97 “The Arabs of the desert are the worst in unbelief and hypocrisy, and most fitted to be in ignorance of the command which Allah hath sent down to His Messenger.”
Tabari II:11 “Shem, the son of Noah was the father of the Arabs, the Persians, and the Greeks; Ham was the father of the Black Africans; and Japheth was the father of the Turks and of Gog and Magog who were cousins of the Turks. Noah prayed that the prophets and apostles would be descended from Shem and kings would be from Japheth. He prayed that the African’s color would change so that their descendants would be slaves to the Arabs and Turks.”
Tabari II:21 “Ham [Africans] begat all those who are black and curly-haired, while Japheth [Turks] begat all those who are full-faced with small eyes, and Shem [Arabs] begat everyone who is handsome of face with beautiful hair. Noah prayed that the hair of Ham’s descendants would not grow beyond their ears, and that whenever his descendants met Shem’s, the latter would enslave them.”
Tabari IX:69 “Arabs are the most noble people in lineage, the most prominent, and the best in deeds. We were the first to respond to the call of the Prophet. We are Allah’s helpers and the viziers of His Messenger. We fight people until they believe in Allah. He who believes in Allah and His Messenger has protected his life and possessions from us. As for one who disbelieves, we will fight him forever in Allah’s Cause. Killing him is a small matter to us.”
Bukhari: V9B89N256 “Allah’s Apostle said, ‘You should listen to and obey your ruler even if he is a black African slave whose head looks like a raisin.’”
Ishaq:405 “It is your folly to fight the Apostle, for Allah’s army is bound to disgrace you. We brought them to the pit. Hell was their meeting place. We collected them there, black slaves, men of no descent.
Ishaq:374 “The black troops and slaves of the Meccans cried out and the Muslims replied, ‘Allah destroy your sight, you impious rascals.’”
Bukhari:V4B52N137 “The Prophet said, ‘Let the negro slave of Dinar perish. And if he is pierced with a thorn, let him not find anyone to take it out for him.... If he [the black slave] asks for anything it shall not be granted, and if he needs intercession [to get into paradise], his intercession will be denied.’”
Why is this religion promoted by liberals as tolerant, loving, & peaceful?

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Considering how long ago it was written it isn't surprising. Heck even America and just about everywhere else used to be pretty damn racist. Or have you forgotten about the killing of the Indians and black slaves already? In Australia the government used to be damn racist too, there are almost too many cases to list really. Clinging on to morals that are a few thousand years old, like those in various religious texts is never a good idea IMO unless you adapt it for what is acceptable today.

[edit on 28-1-2005 by Trent]

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Islam is so racist that it has inherents of every race on this earth. These people must not know.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Yeah, it is quite interesting how a "racist" religion can have followers from so many diferent nations and races.

Also, for those who do not know, BattleofBatoche didn't quote the Qur'an, he quoted something else...

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Also interesting how in the Bible it states that disabled people are NOT to attend ceremony. What is your point? Do you even have one?

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Every single religion on Earth has it's negative points such as racism and male domination over the female.It's natural for every religion to have that.You're just picking one out of the millions of religion and making such a big fuss about it?Come on,open your eyes.

By the way,tell me you quote them directly from the Quran itself.Not from some website.Have you read the Quran?Everything?

Guess not.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 03:33 AM
link   
paperclip is correct, most of those quotes are not from the Quran. They are from the Al-Tabari and Ibn-Ishaq sources which most muslim scholars believe are not trustworthy (they cannot be authenticated). Most are not in the "Sahih Bukhari", "Sahih Muslim" and "Sunan Abu Dawud" volumes.

You said "Allah has sent down concerning "him". Concerning who? Nabtal? No, sorry, the verse you quoted has nothing to do with Nabtal. It is:

[9,61]
Among them are men who molest the Prophet and say, "He is (all) ear." Say, "He listens to what is best for you: he believes in Allah, has faith in the Believers, and is a Mercy to those of you who believe." But those who molest the Messenger will have a grievous penalty.

There is nothing about racism, or Nabtal here.

You also said:

Ishaq:144 “A rock was put on a slave’s chest. When Abu Bakr complained, they said, ‘You are the one who corrupted him, so save him from his plight.’ I will do so,’ said Bakr. ‘I have a black slave, tougher and stronger than Bilal, who is a heathen. I will exchange him. The transaction was carried out.”

This is the story of Bilal. He was one of the early muslim converts, an ethiopian slave. Since his owner was a non-muslim, he tortured Bilal, trying to get him to leave Islam. When Abu Bakr saw this, he complained. The owner said "You are the one who corrupted him, (made him a muslim), so save him from his plight". Muhammad had Bilal BOUGHT not exchanged, by Abu Bakr.
You also said:
"Gabriel came to Muhammad and said, ‘If a black man comes to you his heart is more gross than a donkey’s."
Since Gabriel said this to Muhammad, it should be in the Quran. Can you give the verse number of this?

The Quran said:

[49:13]
O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that ye may know each other. Verily the most honoured of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. And Allah has full knowledge and is well-acquainted.

I don't call that Racism.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by BattleofBatoche
Here are some verses proving my point. Islam is racist!
RACISM:

Ishaq:243 “I heard the Apostle say: ‘Whoever wants to see Satan should look at Nabtal!’ He was a black man with long flowing hair, inflamed eyes, and dark ruddy cheeks…. Allah sent down concerning him: ‘To those who annoy the Prophet there is a painful doom.” [9:61] “Gabriel came to Muhammad and said, ‘If a black man comes to you his heart is more gross than a donkey’s.’”
Qur’an 9:97 “The Arabs of the desert are the worst in unbelief and hypocrisy, and most fitted to be in ignorance of the command which Allah hath sent down to His Messenger.”
Tabari II:11 “Shem, the son of Noah was the father of the Arabs, the Persians, and the Greeks; Ham was the father of the Black Africans; and Japheth was the father of the Turks and of Gog and Magog who were cousins of the Turks. Noah prayed that the prophets and apostles would be descended from Shem and kings would be from Japheth. He prayed that the African’s color would change so that their descendants would be slaves to the Arabs and Turks.”
Tabari II:21 “Ham [Africans] begat all those who are black and curly-haired, while Japheth [Turks] begat all those who are full-faced with small eyes, and Shem [Arabs] begat everyone who is handsome of face with beautiful hair. Noah prayed that the hair of Ham’s descendants would not grow beyond their ears, and that whenever his descendants met Shem’s, the latter would enslave them.”
Tabari IX:69 “Arabs are the most noble people in lineage, the most prominent, and the best in deeds. We were the first to respond to the call of the Prophet. We are Allah’s helpers and the viziers of His Messenger. We fight people until they believe in Allah. He who believes in Allah and His Messenger has protected his life and possessions from us. As for one who disbelieves, we will fight him forever in Allah’s Cause. Killing him is a small matter to us.”
Bukhari: V9B89N256 “Allah’s Apostle said, ‘You should listen to and obey your ruler even if he is a black African slave whose head looks like a raisin.’”
Ishaq:405 “It is your folly to fight the Apostle, for Allah’s army is bound to disgrace you. We brought them to the pit. Hell was their meeting place. We collected them there, black slaves, men of no descent.
Ishaq:374 “The black troops and slaves of the Meccans cried out and the Muslims replied, ‘Allah destroy your sight, you impious rascals.’”
Bukhari:V4B52N137 “The Prophet said, ‘Let the negro slave of Dinar perish. And if he is pierced with a thorn, let him not find anyone to take it out for him.... If he [the black slave] asks for anything it shall not be granted, and if he needs intercession [to get into paradise], his intercession will be denied.’”
Why is this religion promoted by liberals as tolerant, loving, & peaceful?

lol That is NOT Islam.

(I thought this was going to be an anti Nation of Islam thread).

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 05:27 AM
link   
BattleofBatoche, have you ever read anything on the Talmud? You think Islam is racist, it doesn't have a thing on traditional talmudic jews. Actually if you think about it, are you just as or more so racist for pointing fingers and demonizing a religon you more than likely have a vague understanding of? Stereotypes and generalizations are no way to end violence and only perpetuate ignorance and hate. Truth is, most people are just freaking people man, they eat, sleep, poop, have sex, and worry just like you do. What makes you, or us so much better? God? If so I think you missed the point Jesus tried to make. Don't perpetuate evil with ignorance, I can sit here all day saying I hate Iraqi's, but the truth of the matter is, I don't know any, and the only information I get in regards to them is straight from the folks who profit from me hating them.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 05:38 AM
link   
again,
religion bashing.

what is easier to condemn for rasist than quran.
why rasist?
i hate it when people post few "quotes" from some book,
or an anti-islam web page, and try to label books,
that they havent even read.

religions are not rasist.

PEOPLE are rasists.

and you can not judge an entire population by actions of few men.

"The trouble around difference is really about privilege & power-the existence of privilege & the lopsided distribution of power that keeps it going. The trouble is rooted in a legacy that we all inherited, and WHILE WE'RE HERE IT BELONGS TO US. It isn't our fault. It wasn't caused by something we did or didn't do. But now that it's ours, it's up to us to decide how we're going to deal with it before we collectively pass it along to the generations that will follow ours."
Allen G. Johnson, "Privilege, Power, and Difference.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 09:26 AM
link   
yeah islam is soo racist. just look at the ammount of people from each race who are muslims.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Dont talk about something you dont know. Non of the qoutes u posted are in Islam. Please do more research from trusuted sources before posting such .

top topics

join