It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cannelton Fire Chief Arrested While Fighting Fire

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Yeah, the fact that these are Volunteers that are "getting hosed" (pun intended) just adds more insult. These are folks that leave whatever JOB they are paid to do and then they drive THEIR veh. and run into burning snip for everyone else and NOT receive $$$ makes their sacrifice even more dearer. All the hours of training, schooling when they should be 'off', they have ALL of My r-e-s-p-e-c-t in this world...

Thats why I added the part of the brain-donor Officer.. I can see Him whining "I'm a paid professional..." any TURD that would make providing Public Service more difficult shouldn't be IN "Public Service" unless that is servicing toilets at the City Water Depot...

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

I see.

I didn't read that in the article, so i was just curious as to how the whole shoving thing started.

Sounds like this officer has some problems and needs to be fired and charged.

I know I sure can't go to an ongoing fire and try to tell the firefighters what to do or try to enter the premises without being reprimanded, not sure how a badge makes that any different. He put others lives at risk and caused a total loss of the property.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
All the volunteers need to step back and let the cops handle the fires. Seriously. If the cops think they have the right to call the shots on the scene of a fire, let them handle it. All the volunteers just don't show up next time a call comes in and let the Mayor know that's how it's going to be till that asshat is fired.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 03:22 AM
link   
I think it is a bit obvious that the cop was trying to hide something by breaking the windows and fanning the flames. How did the fire start. Did the cop start the fire. Did he run the fire fighters off before they found the evidence.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join