It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cancer anyone?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Very interesting article on how to get cancer. Talk about your "ignorance denied"!

www.newstarget.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Have you ever heard about dr. Geer Hamer? He's a German medical researcher, a genius if you like, that has put forward a completely new approach to cancer and other degenerative diseases. Called "Neue Medezin", or "New Medicine", if you like, it's a completely new process that focuses more in helping the body fight the degeneration process than extirpating the "rogue" cells themselves. Dr. Hamer is a strong opponent of both chemiotherapy and radiotherapy, and advises for surgical procedures only as "ultima ratio", if there's risk of methastasis and an immediate threat to the life of the patient. His approach has gained him both many supporters and many enemies, powerful enemies. You see, his approach is easy on the wallet, and does away with many expensive drugs and procedures used nowaday. You understand that big pharmas are not happy with him, and they are trying to shut him down. When the Universities of Leipzing and Bratislava confirmed that his approach has a incredible success ratio, he was persecuted, his medical license taken away, his books withdrawn from public libraries and he was finally jailed by (guess who?) Spanish authorities on request from the Frenchies, on charges of practising medicine without a license. The accusation is very feeble: it's based on a phone interceptation, in which he says to another doctor "send me the X-rays and I will look at them and contact you later". His lawyers are trying to get him out, but the Spanish authorities consider him a dangerous enough criminal to deny parole. Only ETA members got a similar treatment. While in jail, he recieved an "ad honorem laurea" from the Bratislava University for "his outstanding research on cancer"... now, you don't send this kind of stuff to a dangerous criminal... as you can understand I am a staunch supporter of him and I think that, even if he's wrong, he doesn't deserve such a treatment. He's been deprived of his medical license, driven from his homeland, ignored by mainstream medicine and press, had his telephone under control for years and was jailed using a preposterous excuse. If you are interested, I can provide you with many links: unluckily they are all in German and Italian, but well worth the hassle.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Never heard of this before. Count me in I'd like to learn more. I'll just use the Google translator.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 09:53 AM
link   
This is an excellent place for starters: www.disinformazione.it...
Use the buttons at the to for more news.
This is the official italian site for the "New Medecine" method:
www.nuovamedicina.com...
This is the official french site:
www.medecinenouvelle.com...
And, finally, this is the German site:
www.neue-medizin.de...
Hope you find it useful

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 11:21 AM
link   
There are suppose to be many new and less expensive ways to fight cancer, does anyone know if the hardware made by Dr. Rifel worked to cure cancer? What about the creator of the original and undeveloped excaliber, he is suppose to have alot of success with finding new ways to fight the desease, perhaps I will be able to find a link to his site.

new topics

top topics

join