It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yes, it is proven Russia did not hack the voter registration.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
The poll final result predicted Hillary win popular vote by 2.1 %. Hillary won popular vote by 2.1 %. Match right down to the decimal level. If Russia hacked the voter registration, these two numbers would not match.

Final Results -- -- -- 48.2 46.1 3.3 1.1 Clinton +2.1

www.realclearpolitics.com...

Clinton received about 2.9 million more votes nationwide, 2.1% of the total cast.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 29-12-2016 by tridalop because: (no reason given)

(post by HUMBLEONE removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Possibly a joint effort from Cuba and North Korea.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
No one has claimed that they hacked the election - the DNC email leaks have just been conflated with the election process by the liberal media in order to spread fake news to willing recipients.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I find it silly how they can even claim to have won the popular vote, knowing full and well that millions voted illegally to make that happen. You would think they would sthu and stop digging the hole deeper.
edit on 29-12-2016 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Russia hacked the paper ballots using tiny flying robot spiders with ink feet who corrected the ballots in key states for Trump.

True story.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Wasn't there some scandal back when Al Gore was the president who never was because George Bush was already installed, but the recount showed that Gore won?

I would say it is more nefarious tampering from the establishment. Here in OZ TV was telling us all not to worry, that Hilary would win. But she didn't.

And she didn't because she underestimated the anger and sense of betrayal of the rural voter. The same thing happened in the Brexit vote.

Russia is not to blame and the sanctions being placed on them by Obama are plain wrong.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Actually many are claiming exactly that.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Possibly a joint effort from Cuba and North Korea.

Those BASTARDS!

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

Well I stand corrected - I thought the left had given up on that particular fake news, but apparently not.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Russia hacked the paper ballots using tiny flying robot spiders with ink feet who corrected the ballots in key states for Trump.

True story.

That makes as much sense as the official story and there is just as much evidence to prove your story as there is to prove the official story.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Didn't this same op get posted twice today already?

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

I would really love to know how my paper ballot got hacked.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

You understand why right? The Fake MSM stories have people actually believing Russia hacked Voting Machines!

52% of Democrats believe Russia tampered with the vote totals to get Trump elected president. Nearly 20 percent of Republicans say it’s definitely or probably true as well.

hotair.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
This is one of the top stories on Google News right now.

US punishes Russia for hacking presidential campaign

Punishing Russia for something that they have no proof of? Are they really trying to start WW3 just to spite the election? It's #ing insane.

edit on 29-12-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

Punishing Russia for something that they have no proof of? Are they really trying to start WW3 just to spite the election? It's #ing insane.

#1 I hope Putin can keep a level head.

#2 I hope that one of the first things Trump does is sign an executive order to end all sanctions on Russia, call Putin and say 'let's start again shall we?''

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I blaim canada

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
I find it silly how they can even claim to have won the popular vote, knowing full and well that millions voted illegally to make that happen. You would think they would sthu and stop digging the hole deeper.

This line of thinking is as stupid as saying it's the Russians fault Trump won the election. Neither are based in reality.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

True story.

You're my kinda guy - at last a reliable news source

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
No one has claimed that they hacked the election - the DNC email leaks have just been conflated with the election process by the liberal media in order to spread fake news to willing recipients.

The DNC and the RNC were hacked.

Conservatives are busy making jokes, abandoning decades of suspicion directed towards Russia because it renders right wingers short term political gains, namely a psychotic orange man, who is as elite as a two pound diamond.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join