It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TOP 20 Alien / UFO Government Whistleblowers

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Here is a list of 20 UFO / Alien whistleblowers that spills the beans on the subject.
Some of these guys are former highly decorated government employees.
So one have to wonder.. do ALL these guys just telling lies putting themselves and family in the line of public humiliation for fun ?

If you have not heard of these guys.. you should look up some interviews online, take the walk down the rabbit hole.

*John Lear *Robert Dean *Bob Lazar *Dr J Alan Hynek *Major Donald E. Keyhoe *Dr. James E McDonald *Gordon Cooper *Edgar Mitchell *Major Jesse Marcel Sr *Phil Schneider *Corey Goode *Dr Ken Johnston Sr *Former NASA employee George Leonard *Richard Hoagland *Dr Norman Bergrun *former NASA employee Donna Hare *former NASA engineer John Schuessler *US Air Force Sergeant Karl Wolfe *Ingo Swann *Retired Colonel Charles Halt

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I'll start:

Ingo Swann - lunatic.

Next
edit on 29-12-2016 by wdkirk because: just want to go on record that I "remote viewed" that he was a lunatic

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Mirageman I think you’re a great UFO scholar and a great contributor. But here I think you’re being kind of rough.

If we were in the age were web didn’t exist then you’d have a point. But here I respectfully agree with the OP.

The points of the OP were made.

We all can't do great OP’s like yourself

Regarding the OP…

I think some of those mentioned are questionable but many of them have done a lot in this sense to expose the truth

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Robert Dean and Richard Hoagland HAHA!.. no.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
So one have to wonder.. do ALL these guys just telling lies putting themselves and family in the line of public humiliation for fun ?

One have to wonder - if the DOD calls back entire print runs of books for minor crap, how exactly do these guys reveal such major info?
edit on 29-12-2016 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Thanks for commenting

Yes, what fascinates me is there are so many former high officials spilling the beans on this.
It just blows my mind, I am sure they are not all lying for for fun and money.

But if people are having some free time, I hope they pick one of the names I listed and check out what they have to say.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

So you want be to boil it even more down for you to understand..
Its a flipping list of interesting whistleblowers consisting of the names I already listed

It's not for me to understand. It's for everyone to understand. In fact that's the rules

.....is important to you, make sure you explain why, with links and supporting material so that our members may offer more relevant contributions, and ultimately, better threads

Well you are wrong..
Oh and, and I hope you get better Christmas presents next year

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: zetaReticulous

True, some of these guys are the ones you might see on Project Camelot but that’s all right they may have some truth to their stories.

I would put Steve Greer on the list even though I know he has big problems.

No body's perfect folks and certainly there are no perfect whistleblowers.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: zetaReticulous

You have to remember powerful forces are trying to debunk these guys..
I hope you eat bread with that

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

From ATS Owners: -

....In fact, if you have less to say than this simple notice, then you probably do not have enough to start a new thread.

You used 74 words (excluding your BIG list) whilst the opening message for creating a new thread contains over 100 words.

1) Your opening posts contain minimal content often padded with pictures to make them look bigger.
2) This post is little more than a list of people with little or no explanation about them.
3) There is a Youtube video with little explanation either.

I am saying put a bit more effort in to your threads.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Were in tune today

Believe me folks the secret boys will dredge up Mickey Mouse and make him a whistleblower just to distract people and pour mud on the others

Also, they infiltrate these peoples organizations just to upend their credibility. So the point is of course there are blatant clowns in this field of opportunity but its wise, imo, to listen closely to all of them beyond the obvious frauds.

You got people in this field that you know are honest like Stan Friedman, but the guys books will put you to sleep. And he 100 percent, last time I checked, accepted the very controversial MJ 12 documents as literal truth.

Now a guy like William Moore, one of the most important whistleblowers, I would NEVER trust at all for what he did in the Paul Bennowitz affair.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Last night I saw a turtle;
It looked like a grenade.
I picked it up and threw it.
No explosion was made.
edit on 29-12-2016 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
ATTENTION

I would like to direct everyone's attention to the top of the page, where the title of the thread states, TOP 20 Alien / UFO Government Whistleblowers. This is the topic of the thread, not each other.

Please remain on topic, and please do not reply to this announcement.

Thank you

ATS Staff

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
what about Aaron McCollum i mean come on the guy is half human half dolphin!
that there is your whistleblowholer!
bought to you by project Camelotwww.youtube.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
That's a great story about Gordon Cooper seeing a UFO on his Mercury-9 space mission in 1963.

Why should anybody over the mental age of 12 believe it without checkable evidence?

Like, where did Cooper ever make that claim?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join