It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal court rules dogs can be shot if they bark, move when officer enters home

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

I don't agree with no knock's, too many times bad stuff has happened..the war on drug's is a failure, a different approach is needed but that is a whole other giant issue.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonebutterfly
The sad thing is, so many drug dealers and criminals train dogs (particularly certain breeds) to attack, that I can see why police are afraid of them. On the other hand, there will be many good family pets killed unreasonably now.

So do the officers.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I'm not shocked considering prior news, I am sickened. Article about "Puppycide in Detroit" www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also, there was a case more local to where I used to live where a dog was shot for barking and protecting the car(did not bite the officer) at an officer while in his owners car- a business nearby called about a barking dog. When I contacted the PD myself and others received the reply in the effect of "Don't bring your dog to town if you're worried because that's the policy". Later on it was ruled that the dog shooting violated policy and the officer is still employed.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Dogs life matters.

Or, not.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

Dogs life matters.

Or, not.

Mine do. More than any cop I've never met.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   
So the "The War on Drugs" is now "The War on Dogs."

This will get messy pretty fast, as stated from several people about getting revenge. It will turn into a nasty war, I can see where someone might poison all the cops K9's for killing their one special family dog.

This is about the most sickest and dumbest federal ruling that I've heard all year!

edit on 30-12-2016 by imitator because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join