It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apparent 24hr Royal Media Blackout in the UK

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: visitedbythem

Well if she is under house arrest, she would need to place herself under arrest, and technically could also pardon said arrest at will. Its kind of part of the deal of being a Queen.

House arrest? for what? The Monarch can't be prosecuted in the UK.

There is some tripe on this page these days. The Queen isn't dead. The next royal to pass is expected to be Prince Edward and if someone had died the country and certainly the military would know by now.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: sg1642

That would be my thinking also on the matter.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
Damn you 2016.....DAMN YOU TO HELL!!!!

I agree, how dare 2016 be the only year ever where so called celebrities died in numbers.

I am sure 2017 will be the year we all become immortal

edit on 31-12-2016 by AtomicKangaroo because: because ATS is the only site that makes me typo every time

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Here is an update:

The Queen may miss the annual New Year's Day church service at Sandringham, with a decision expected to be taken on Sunday morning on whether she is well enough to attend. The 90-year-old monarch has not been seen in public for 11 days since she and Prince Philip fell ill with what was officially described as "heavy colds".

The illness forced the Queen to miss the Christmas Day service at St Mary Magdalene church in Sandringham for the first time in 28 years.

Philip, 95, who is known for his robust health, was well enough to attend and walked briskly to the church as usual on Christmas morning with Prince Charles, Prince Harry and other family members.

But a Buckingham Palace spokeswoman said she was unable to confirm or deny if the Queen would be going to the 16th century church today on New Year's Day, adding: "The Queen is continuing to recover from her heavy cold and is still in residence at Sandringham."

"We probably will not know what is happening until the morning."

Source

If HM the Queen does not attend services tomorrow, this is more serious than we've been told. Please keep her in your prayers!

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

even dead - she will make a better effort than most of her subjects

Zombie Apocalypse!
You need the monarchy to feel "owned"? A sense of belonging, a reason to wake up in the morning?

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: dianajune

Please keep her in your prayers!

Why would one pray for a trillionaire that makes money off death and suffering?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join