It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apparent 24hr Royal Media Blackout in the UK

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
As an American, I never really understood the role of royalty. As a kid I was told it's just symbolic and they are Basically just celebrities..

As an adult I see how families and mafias work and I say good riddance ..

What do y'all say?

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TemporalMental

Wow!! Let's hope not!

S&F + marking for later.

If true, you will have "scooped" one of the BIGGEST stories in the history of ATS!!!

edit on 12/29/2016 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: kibric

well if you believe the queen is a man eating lizard
this is actually a good thing...

Well...unfortunately, if that is actually the case, she will simply be succeeded by another man eating lizard. There would just be one less slithering about the Palace.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

If true, you will have "scooped" one of the BIGGEST stories in the history of ATS!!!

I wouldn't go that far tbf, I was just sharing what was being discussed at the current time hoping someone here may have also spotted it, putting it in this forum as currently there's no evidence to support truth or hoax.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
More generated bs to further the "fake news is real" agenda.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: SteamyJeans

She has served her people for decades. Despite what is said on ats she is respected by most here.
I hope this is not true.
edit on 29-12-2016 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
More generated bs to further the "fake news is real" agenda.

Care to elaborate? Who are you referring to with this post? I'm a little confused.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
IF true. The main theory (X Royal has passed aside) is that HRH is about to abdicate to Charles, due to her ill health.

This would make the most sense in regards to Media blackout, over the death of a Royal esp The Queen as I believe despite protocol they would let the world know instantly (as with Diana)

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
An article that was posted at 9 this morning, asking whether or not The Monarchy could survive without The Queen. Oddly published today.

mobile.reuters.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I am wondering if it has to do with her husband,Phillip. Women tend to outlive their husbands.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TemporalMental

Having been coming here for over a decade I find it almost frustrating that people here can still be so closed minded.

How about posting a source?

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
She wouldn't need to abdicate to reduce her work-load. She can deputise. We've already seen the announcement that she is giving up her "patronage" of a number of organisations, and passing it on to other members of the family. That was about her advancing years.
The usual theory has been that the Queen would never abdicate, because she remembers the traumatic experience of the Abdication Crisis of 1936 and knows what that could have done to the monarchy.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: SteamyJeans
As an American, I never really understood the role of royalty. As a kid I was told it's just symbolic and they are Basically just celebrities..

As an adult I see how families and mafias work and I say good riddance ..

What do y'all say?

Despite being a republican rather than a monarchist, on the day Her Maj eventually dies, I shall raise a glass to her as I think she did the best possible job she could have done under the circumstances.

In all our long history, there aren't many monarchs that anyone could say the same of.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Having been coming here for over a decade I find it almost frustrating that people here can still be so closed minded.

How about posting a source?

Please read the OP. Cheers.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
A number of Royal Correspondents have now been asked to confirm or deny the blackout. For clarification they're generally very good at responding to people via Social Media.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

I did. I t says you have a 'valid reason' for not posting a source which is why people are justifiably treating your claims like horse****.

edit on 29-12-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I did. I t says you have a 'valid reason' for not posting a source which is why people are justifiably treating your claims like horse****.

Again. Read the entire OP, they're not "my" claims sir. The entire post is about a Royal Media blackout... Other than a couple of radio stn posts that were made to be removed and mumbling over Social networking a blackout would insinuate just that.

It's not rocket science and my valid reason wasn't ambiguous or ominous. It was at the top of the post...

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Checking Google it appears to be a hoax.

link   
More rubbish from the tabloids The Queen is fine. Phillip is in worse shape than she is.

link   
The Duke recovered enough to attend the christmas service, the Queen was still not well enough, both of them suffered some kind of bug.
edit on 29-12-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join