It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Expels Diplomats.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

The United States expelled 35 Russian diplomats and closed two Russian compounds in New York and Maryland in response to a campaign of harassment against American diplomats in Moscow, a senior U.S. official said on Thursday.

in response to a campaign of harassment against American diplomats in Moscow, a senior U.S. official said on Thursday

That un-named source again

www.telegraph.co.uk...

CNBC must use the same source:

www.cnbc.com...

Russian diplomats expelled Russian diplomats expelled 1 Hour Ago | 01:29 The United States on Thursday expelled 35 Russian diplomats and closed two Russian compounds in New York and Maryland in response to a campaign of harassment by Russia against American diplomats in Moscow.

And ABC:

www.abc.net.au...

The BBC says 'alleged' cyber attacks:

The US has expelled 35 Russian diplomats as punishment for alleged interference into the presidential election.

www.bbc.com...

And some other links, watch for the context and using of words:

www.zerohedge.com...

www.rt.com...

www.reuters.com...

Do U.S. politicians have to keep repeating to themselves that something is true in order to believe it?

As usual, and with a number of events, accusations with no evidence or specifics is perfectly ok for sanctions.

I'm wondering, do U.S. citizens get frustrated at having administration after administration, and alphabet agencies (which cost the tax payer billions a year), which seem to be as transparent as a block of concrete? And they can't even go on record as saying stuff.

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Well Obama should put some proof on the table for all to see
Before he steer for the nearest iceberg..

He is trying his best to shake up the office before he hands it over to Trump

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Just war games to continue in perpetuity to increase military budgets that
the military industrial complex feeds on.
Keep citizens scared and in line.
Trauma based mind control.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

Oh yes to much unnamed stuff. Cant have as much as we get, as often, and take the news and or the *** with any account.

AND its gotten to the point were they want us to understand that an unnamed has more cred because they are risking life and/or job in hand otherwise and still may be found out yet.....but they just gots to get this late hot scoop out to the public! WOW UFO landings were common at the white house during the Obama years an unnamed source has told the bla bla bla.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Thats a step in the wrong direction...
The hidden hand is afraid of losing its grip...
This should frighten people...

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
They'll be back in a few weeks.

All Obama accomplished is giving them a little vacation time.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
For all the left's whinging about Trump being naive diplomatically, Obama's stepped into the cow pies twice in the last few days, first Israel and now Russia.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

exactly, maybe the diplomats could have their offices redone while they are out of town for a few weeks, new carpets, new paint etc.

no evidence that the Russians did anything one would think that Obama would have learned from bush`s mistake, no evidence of IRAQ WMD but off he goes invading.

edit on 29-12-2016 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

Oh yes to much unnamed stuff. Cant have as much as we get, as often, and take the news and or the *** with any account.

AND its gotten to the point were they want us to understand that an unnamed has more cred because they are risking life and/or job in hand otherwise and still may be found out yet.....but they just gots to get this late hot scoop out to the public! WOW UFO landings were common at the white house during the Obama years an unnamed source has told the bla bla bla.

The Russians did it

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

I think you'd be nuts to think that they weren't meddling somehow, not just in this election, but many past elections as well... just like we like to meddle in elections...
but usually, diplomats aren't sent home over it, even though we know that is going on.
this kind of makes me think that maybe there is something much bigger going on..
a prelude to war or something.

or maybe just a politician wanting to look like they are doing something important..

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
This has BRENNAN written all over it....

I don't think the Russian diplomats were expelled during the Cold War...

Some folks are desperately trying to trigger a WAR...

I pray we have enough Military Brass who can oppose this clandestine op.. soon... smh

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: Tardacus

I think you'd be nuts to think that they weren't meddling somehow, not just in this election, but many past elections as well... just like we like to meddle in elections...
but usually, diplomats aren't sent home over it, even though we know that is going on.
this kind of makes me think that maybe there is something much bigger going on..
a prelude to war or something.

or maybe just a politician wanting to look like they are doing something important..

There's so many things I'd find insulting if I were a U.S. citizen, who's deciding what 'meddling' went on and what specifically was it? Can U.S. citizens not make up their own minds without help?

I think with the information that was leaked, the Democrats know they've been exposed as being rotten from the core out, either it's trying to salvage some cred, or maybe Obomba is on a last crusade of his own accord

edit on -216002016-12-29T15:36:18-06:000000001831201618122016Thu, 29 Dec 2016 15:36:18 -0600 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

So, its on! The leftist propaganda outlets in colusion with the Democrats, all determined to force the lap dog citizenry into believing that the Russians hacked the election, even though there's no concrete proof of that that any reasonable person would accept.

See, the problem we have here is that in trying to make the Russians the boogey man, Obama and company are confronting an uncomfortable truth! A vast number, a statistically significant number, of US Americans trust the Russians MORE than they trust Obama, the Democrat politicians, and the MSM Propaganda Organizations.

I don't think they know or fully understand the sad lack of credibility and political capital remaining with either Obama or the Democrat party and trust in "institutions" is at an all time low, including but not limited to the CIA, the Justice Department (which dropped the ball or intentionally hid it with regard to HRC's emails), the FBI, and of course, DHS. The Border Patrol is a joke and the media are more viewed now as nothing more than news fabricators.

I don't know where this stops and I don't know where its going, but one things certain, its going without me!
edit on 29-12-2016 by TonyS because: sp

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Look who's talking !!

"Today, I have ordered a number of actions in response to the Russian government's aggressive harassment of U.S. officials and cyber operations aimed at the U.S. election," Obama said in a statement. "These actions follow repeated private and public warnings that we have issued to the Russian government, and are a necessary and appropriate response to efforts to harm U.S. interests in violation of established international norms of behavior."

violation of established international norms of behavior

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
The Traitor-in-chief is showing his true colors.

January 20th can't get here fast enough!

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Look who's talking !!

"Today, I have ordered a number of actions in response to the Russian government's aggressive harassment of U.S. officials and cyber operations aimed at the U.S. election," Obama said in a statement. "These actions follow repeated private and public warnings that we have issued to the Russian government, and are a necessary and appropriate response to efforts to harm U.S. interests in violation of established international norms of behavior."

violation of established international norms of behavior

Russia should've started arming terrorists, then it would've been ok

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

The United States expelled 35 Russian diplomats and closed two Russian compounds in New York and Maryland in response to a campaign of harassment against American diplomats in Moscow, a senior U.S. official said on Thursday.

in response to a campaign of harassment against American diplomats in Moscow, a senior U.S. official said on Thursday

That un-named source again

www.telegraph.co.uk...

CNBC must use the same source:

www.cnbc.com...

Russian diplomats expelled Russian diplomats expelled 1 Hour Ago | 01:29 The United States on Thursday expelled 35 Russian diplomats and closed two Russian compounds in New York and Maryland in response to a campaign of harassment by Russia against American diplomats in Moscow.

And ABC:

www.abc.net.au...

The BBC says 'alleged' cyber attacks:

The US has expelled 35 Russian diplomats as punishment for alleged interference into the presidential election.

www.bbc.com...

And some other links, watch for the context and using of words:

www.zerohedge.com...

www.rt.com...

www.reuters.com...

Do U.S. politicians have to keep repeating to themselves that something is true in order to believe it?

As usual, and with a number of events, accusations with no evidence or specifics is perfectly ok for sanctions.

I'm wondering, do U.S. citizens get frustrated at having administration after administration, and alphabet agencies (which cost the tax payer billions a year), which seem to be as transparent as a block of concrete? And they can't even go on record as saying stuff.

Wow...Obama is really trying to crap it all up for Trump taking office now isn't he?

I think it will be funny to see how much smoother things are run once he vacates the WH in a few weeks time. Until then I believe we are going to be in for more of the same crazed behavior from his administration.

If this is definitely true then I don't see Putin just letting it slide.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

The next cow pie he stands on may have a landmine under it(South China Sea)

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
The worst is that the public is none the wiser as to why this is occurring save for the assertions of the authorities, and all anyone can do is trust that the authorities have their best interests in mind and not their own.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Had they fabricated the information, I could see him being aggravated. But they (if they actually did) at worst just exposed the DNC's bull# for all to see.

Idiots. You NEVER put that sort of crap in emails. Even if you're keeping it secure, which God bless her heart, Hillary wasn't.

THAT'S why you don't put your dirty laundry on unsecured machines. Hell, they can get into NIPRNET, I wouldn't even put anything incriminating on SIPRNET. Go, DNC. But then, you double down and expel the diplomats for what YOU did? It wasn't even the US' info. It was the DNCs. You expelled the Russian diplomats for the DNC's idiocy. SMFH.

<<   2  3 >>

join