It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Most Convincing UFO Footage I Have Seen.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
a reply to: charlyv

i just had a funny idea, what if a accident actually happened in that test flight and it was covered up for a nefarious reason? would explain the break up and the missing part of the video, people dont want normal people to see the real history of the world

We do not have anything even close to the speed that these sped off at. Reason behind the "stopped" illusion, is Bolides were heading directly at the camera before entering the upper atmosphere. Then the streamers and the rapid apparent gain in speed as it would reach appogee, which is merely a perspective illusion as there was no gain in speed. By the time it reached CPA of the group it was colored fireballs at incredible speed. Who ever put out that version of the original simply left it out to shorten the piece, IMO. So far the original report cannot be found.
edit on 18-5-2018 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Here is an Earth Grazer seen over Petosi, Mexico in 2013. It is similar but not as large or colorful.

Earth Grazer

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   

it still looks like a contrail to me, also explain the military explanation

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   

you have accidentaly debunked your own theory, daylight bolides are always dramatic, see the 1972 canadian fireball video for more

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Neither the link or video on youtube is working now and I can't see it. Strange that it would be taken down..?

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Thats a real UFO. a reply to: alldaylong

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Very good post and that was interesting.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

you have accidentaly debunked your own theory, daylight bolides are always dramatic, see the 1972 canadian fireball video for more

I have no idea what you are talking about. A bolide comes in many sizes, speeds and presentations which have absolutely nothing to do with daylight or the absence of it. Anyway, I am done with this debate. Your jet theory does not hold up to evidence in my opinion, so good luck with it. The best thing about ATS, is it's philosophy that everyone deserves the right to their own opinions.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   

my theory has documents proving it, your's has nothing

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join