It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Punishes Russia for Election Hacking, Ejecting Operatives

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
But he had nothing to say when it was his own buds rigging the primaries against Bernie.

Or when Obama personally tried to influence we Brits by telling us how we ought to be voting on the European referendum.

Hypocrite much Mr. Obama?

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Oh well. Russia better bomb some CIA operatives in Syria in response to this baseless act from the Obama administration.

Or better yet, just expel the CIA's operatives in Russia. Won't too hard to find, just look for any financial institution not headed by a Russian.
edit on -060002pm12kpm by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX

But he had nothing to say when it was his own buds rigging the primaries against Bernie.

Or when Obama personally tried to influence we Brits by telling us how we ought to be voting on the European referendum.

You forgot trying to oust Bibi.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow
Unfortunately whether muslim or not no one has done as much for the muslim cause since Tamerlane.
I hope thats all his legacy is,I read somewhere,'he is filled with fury because he knows his time is short'

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

That too...don't hold your breath though, there's bound to be more pathetic nuggets from him as he slinks away into obscurity.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

That too...don't hold your breath though, there's bound to be more pathetic nuggets from him as he slinks away into obscurity.

Oh there is.

Like running guns to 'freedom fighters' in Syria trying to overthrow their elected government.

Our dear leader is a real piece of work.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

My government isn't exactly pure as the driven snow in that regard either, i'm ashamed to say.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Obama hasn't been this tough on anyone EVER. Why start now?

He just wants to screw everything up for Trump.

Man I hate Obama.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: RiptKeys

I believe Putin will stay quiet for longer than 28 days if he has to.

The Obama administration is baiting Russia and I don't believe Russia will fall for it. Any move Russia makes against these accusations and maneuvers will help strengthen the Obama admins position.

Right now the narrative against Russia is weak. If Russia does anything, the narrative can be changed to something stronger. Russia just has to sit tight while this fizzles away. And it will unless Trump completely changes his stance and starts playing along with the program. He might too. Nobody knows what goes on behind the scenes...

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I am not a big fan of Putins... but this whole temper tantrum by Obama sure makes me think of the checkers vs chess analogy..

Ill leave it up to the reader to decide which is doing which.
edit on 29-12-2016 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
fully agree...
as i posted before
"the bigger the empire... the weaker it become "
is an statue mr Putin knows
released from the pressure of the sovjet Union he made Russia strong...
the west is only moaning about the jackpot they'v lost ..namend Russia...
reply to: MysterX

edit on 29-12-2016 by ressiv because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
The republicans in Congress agree with the decision and plan on more, if possible.

Maybe the first time in eight years they agree with Obama.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Evidently fbi and dhs released a joint report saying that the Russians hacked the election. No mention of wikileaks and it has a little disclaimer too.

edit on 29-12-2016 by PlasticWizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
The republicans Progressives in Congress agree with the decision and plan on more, if possible.

Fixed that for you.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Scorched Earth policy confirmed !!

The current Administration has a bitter revenge operation going.

oh god I hope so......the liberals have every right to screw up all the republicans they can.....they have done nothing in congress to help out the middle class and poor for the last 6 years...and now an f"in right-wing billionaire (he says), who only knows how to get rich by screwing over investors, and the government, is going to be the giant cheeto messiah.
kiss your military sons and daughters good by because there will be a war somewhere, so trump can show how big his pen...uh...hands are. and trumps sons will be making tons of money off of it, all the while the death toll rises, for the very same people that voted for him.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: GreyScale

originally posted by: roadgravel
The republicans Progressives in Congress agree with the decision and plan on more, if possible.

Fixed that for you.

First of all, remove my name from your statement.

So Ryan, McCain, Graham, Rubio, etc are progressives? Basically all the republicans? lol.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Don't worry, once Trump swears in he will invite them back in droves as VIPs. He may even give them a room at the Whitehouse.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Yet through it all, almost in passing at the very end of the article, the writer says that "American officials" say there's no evidence of any attempt to manipulate votes or voter rolls. 

Because they know that unlike you and I, most people will not even read that part or will simply ignore it in favor of the more sensational, juicy bits. Inconsistencies matter little when people are looking for new and exciting things to be outraged over. They will learn, however. And it will be via the hard way.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Scorched Earth policy confirmed !!

The current Administration has a bitter revenge operation going.

Along with Obama's anti-Israeli farewell speech.
Lol!! You could be right!

www.haaretz.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Can you really proclaim that load while Obama (and Clinton) have been pushing us toward ww3 with Russia for their own personal desire for power and wealth, and to cover their own corruption?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join