It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soros: Trump is a “Would Be Dictator” Who Threatens the New World Order

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: LumenImagoDei
a reply to: Krakatoa

Hey, that just means Trump is exactly like the most corrupt politicians. Not sure how that makes Trump look any better though.

How many of the other politicians to which you refer were NOT lawyers?? Politics will be politics. You brought up this point, and I was only clarifying that is how the game is played. If you do not, then you will always lose.

I may not agree with all of the president-elects policies or statements, nor did I vote for him. However, I will accept him as our next president, and hold him to the same standard as I would anyone in that position. And seeing as he was not a career politician, it might take him a bit longer to "come up to speed" and get stuff done. At least, what he brings to the table is a work ethic and proof of success in building things in the real world.

That is a differentiation to the other candidates.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

After he loaned Trump $300 million to build one of his towers (in Chicago no less, Obama's stomping grounds) only to forgive him of the loan not long after

Well first off it wasn't 300 million.

Second off Grove Capital was spun off from SFM.

That article is 12 years old! Not only was it a loan through several groups, not George Soros personally, by now the original $160 Million has been paid off. But people are working hard to build lies against Trump, so they will use anything they can to trash him. As we have mentioned previously, it’s a conspiracy.

unclesamsmisguidedchildren.com...

The firm manages most of the multibillion-dollar real estate portfolio of the $13 billion Soros Fund Management, from which Grove Capital was spun off last month.

articles.chicagotribune.com...

Any hoo.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

from the text quoted

This claim is confounded by the facts, which show that, “The share of the world population living in democracies (has) increased continuously.”

It's easy to make such a claim when pretty much every democratic nation I'm aware of has somehow been favored in the way war comes to town, but not to democracies...?

It looks like democracy is being forced, rather than inspired by good will to all and a good night?

If we don't force our will upon people's people's wouldn't have a good enough reason to hate us?

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: loNeNLI

The Infowars article has a link to the article Soros wrote.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Infowars....lol

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold

Infowars....lol

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Not that you'll accept the source, but here you go:

Source

To build the tower, Trump received several loans primarily from Deutsche Bank for $650 million, but he also lined up a $160 million mezzanine loan* from a group of private investors, Fortress Investment Group, Blackacre Capital, and support from billionaire George Soros, who invested $160 million to help build the Chicago skyscraper. Soros was a key piece in what was the largest construction financing in the city’s history, according to real estate sources and public documents.

And yes my idea is conjecture as is a lot of content on this forum.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Good. We dont wantbthe new world order.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
The source article has a picture of him at the top, even when he's smiling he looks sinister.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Perhaps we should at least listen to Mr. Soros.

After all, who would be in a better position to recognize a Nazi than a collaborator?

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: LumenImagoDei

Not that you'll accept the source, but here you go:

Sure won't.

I will accept an article written back in 2004 where the bulk of the money came from Deutche at a total of $650 million.

And Grove that was spun off only supplied $150 not $300 million.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: loNeNLI

The Infowars article has a link to the article Soros wrote.

thank you love for the information

even then - vatican/infowars/soros/clinton/trump/same club...

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

You didn't even read the source I provided, you just found another source that cries 'conspiracy' and just ran with it. That's the problem with disinformation, it makes it near impossible to find the truth and this election season has been full of disinformation on both sides of the aisle.

Just know that they got who they wanted in office, they always do. Trump is a narcissistic asshole who cares only about himself and his bottom line, not you or anyone else.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

You didn't even read the source I provided

Correct.

Because I read this one that said Soros got rid of his interest before the project was ever completed.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

And, for the record, the other candidate could be described just the same. However, in the the case of Trump, he had not been under investigation for being "extremely careless" with top secret information and disobeying opSec protocols. Behaviors that, in many minds, are simply unacceptable for a future President of the United States and Commander-in-Chief of the armed forces.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Trump makes George Soros angry? I like Trump more and more.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Your article says that the article in question should be ignored because it's 12 years old, what does its age have to do with anything? Should we take the words of an article that's 12 years removed from the situation over an article that was written as it was happening?

There was no agenda to stop Trump from becoming president 12 years ago.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

There was no agenda to stop Trump from becoming president 12 years ago.

That's why it's the go to source.

Pre election bull crap.

Soros got rid of his interest. So there was no loan that was 'forgave'.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

When people like George Soros and his minions are throwing all types of temper tantrums about President Trump, you know the country has chosen the best course of action for the people of the United States.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Curiously, it always seems to be the one hiding the axe behind his back, that is ignorant of how the tree got cut down.

So...nothing to do with him at all.

Wonder how much money he lost on backing the wrong horse...a lot i hope.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join