It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Arrested Demanded That McDonald's Workers Turn Off "Christian Music" Playing In Eatery

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I demand that all McDonald's play Speedcore.

That'll set everyone right.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: slider1982
Sounds a bit deluded to want Muslim and Hindu Music.. Are they not errr totally different in cultural heritage???...

Anyway bottom line Christian country if you do not like it get the f#ck out, I do not dictate when I go to Muslim countries and certainly do not request my local curry house plays jingle bells..

Give a mouse some milk and the little bastard will think you have given him free rain to make absurd demands towards your hospitality,

RA

Bottom line Christian Country....?

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

If ya gotta listen to a flute player, at least make it Jethro Tull/Ian Anderson.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Talentless hacks. Azathoth will eat them first.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: Woodcarver

I think it is safe to say that the majority if citizens identify with Judeo Christian beliefs.

Of course we don't have a national religion. Splitting hairs is fun though.
if christians ever decide to all believe in the same things, then they will be just as dangerous as the extreme versions of other faiths. Until then i will pat you on your heads and let you pretend you are your imaginary god's little favorites. How sweet you are when you are praying for your little favors.
edit on 29-12-2016 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

The same time I saw an angel decent from heaven. What is your point?

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   

The same time I saw an angel decent from heaven. What is your point?
you killed a gay person? You saw an angel descend from heaven? Where is heaven? Above you?

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   

What is great about the US is the biggest inconvenience to those who don't believe is Christmas music. And the people who don't believe can make fun of those who do with little fear of reprisals.

if christians ever decide to all believe in the same things, then they will be just as dangerous as the extreme versions of other faiths. Until then i will pat you on your heads and let you pretend you are your imaginary god's little favorites. How sweet you are when your praying for your little favors. Text

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

What is great about the US is the biggest inconvenience to those who don't believe is Christmas music. And the people who don't believe can make fun of those who do with little fear of reprisals.

Wait. Are you saying that i should be punished for mocking your religion? Your grammar is nearly unreadable.

So christmas music is just the best in your opinion? And why is your opinion more important than mine?

What makes you any different than this guy at mcdonalds then?

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   

I spell it out for you.
The mainstream Judeo Christian beliefs are tempered down. They don't stone "gays" or cut lambs throats and sacrifice lambs.
Just like the majority of Muslims practice a tempered down version.

Jews tempered down.

So to be more exact with my statement, Majority of citizens would identify with a tempered down form of Judeo Christianity.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert
And the Hindus as well. Don't forget the Hindus.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   

I spell it out for you.
The mainstream Judeo Christian beliefs are tempered down. They don't stone "gays" or cut lambs throats and sacrifice lambs.

Jews tempered down.

So to be more exact with my statement, Majority of citizens would identify with a tempered down form of Judeo Christianity.
Which isn't actually christianity is it? If it has been tempered down?

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   

I spell it out for you.

Jews tempered down.

let's get back to the part where you say nonchristians should be punished. Tell me more.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Where in the statement did your trolling find any threat? Where did I say your beliefs are less important than someone elses?

My point, that you missed yet again, is try mocking other religions in other countries (head off, lashes, burned to death).
edit on 29-12-2016 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Quote the statement, non Christians be punished please.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Where in the statement did your trolling find any threat? Where did I say your beliefs are less important than someone elses?

My point, that you missed yet again, is try mocking other religions in other countries (head off, lashes, burned to death).

Right here.

reprisals as in punishment? Your statement leads me to think you don't like that people can make fun of your particular brand of religion without reprisals?

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

burned to death like christians in africa burn witches to death?

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Get real, And the people who don't believe can make fun of those who do with little fear of reprisals.

Re-read, step away from the key board, take a deep breath.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   

When you are in Africa, then worry about that.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

When you are in Africa, then worry about that.
I do worry about it when i go to Africa. And guess where they got those ideas? The christian bible.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join