It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the left continues the fight against people like Trump

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: openminded2011
a reply to: Tiger5

Russia is no longer the Soviet Union. Putin is a social conservative. I will take good relations with Russia over a continuation of globalization and outsourcing any day. Hillary would have gotten us nuked.

"Social Conservative" BS!

Putin is a murdering fascist communist oligarch. Many patriotic Americans have died fighting the commies. Trump is a traitor for selling out the true conservative patriots for his bromance with putin.

Read a goddamn book about Putins background.

Start with this one.....

www.abebooks.com...

Will read the book. But I have to laugh when I hear about Trump "selling us out" when that's been the order of the day since 1992. Hillary would have been no different.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: bigdaddycruel6699
Wait, so was it a conservative that came up with the plan to keep minority numbers down through abortion? No? It was a progressive. And who still supports that practice today? Why, it's the progressives.

Or how about gun control, where did that come about? Oh, that's right, to keep weapons out of the hands of the freed slaves (southern democrats didn't need unruly free slaves around). And who is it that still wants more gun control?

I'm going to invoke the obama defense on his trillion dollar stimulus (kickback) bill: "I won the election." No further comment needed from you, we won, you lost. Roll over and die like you expected conservatives to do for barry.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Funny you just described trump to a T. Except he would be saying nah nah a boo boo as he is walking to the bank with our tax money. Something that he had done a couple of times throughout the election and is doing it right now as the secret service has to pay rent at the trump tower. He will continue doing these things as long as he can get away with it.

If you really thought Obama was bad, then how can you possibly think this sociopathic dictator wannabe (twitter hit squad and all) will be any better.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I am about as left as you can get and I completely agree that exposure to that life style should be extremely limited until they are older. At the same time I believe that if they do feel the need to live that lifestyle that no amount of camp, church, or brainwashing will ever totally remove those feelings. As much as the right wants it to it is what is.

As long as we progress as a whole then why make something so trivial such a big issue.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Just throw the extreme leftists down the current "memory hole" that they created.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

It is people like the conservatives who have started the Salem witch hunts, The Horrors of The Church and its Holy Inquisition, the hangings of the blacks and destruction of cultures like the Native Americans..etc

Well they're going to destroy the lives of millions of working and poor people so add that to the list.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join